my best friend's wife

Jun 21, 2018
I always saw that my friend was very lucky--in his work and at his house and also among his friends--he was loved by everyone--and he had a beautiful wife--her name was Sylvia--one day we all met at a business party--and I was separated from my girlfriend a few days ago--I sat with my friend and his wife and we exchanged Then after an hour, the manager came and talked a little bit with my friend, and then they went together and I became with Sylvia. We talked about my ex-girlfriend a little bit--until my friend came.
Let's go someplace else--my friend said you should come with us and don't sit here alone. I hesitated a little, but his wife didn't give me a chance to think. she grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, don't be boring."
And already I went with them and we rode Uber-we went to the bar and asked for some drinks-and after an hour of drinking and laughter and fun--my friend said let's go someplace else.
I told him where - his wife replied- let me choose where - we rode the Uber again-and gave the driver the address on Google map-once we arrived until I saw that we went to a nightclub A strip club
Actually I was surprised-I always see that my friend's wife is shy and discreet-but what happened next made me reconsider this wife

I will complete the rest of this story later.
If you like it tell me

I like it very much, i would love to hear the rest of the story.
You could also PM me.
I wish it was my wife you talk about :)
Regards,
Stefan

Reactions: Kingvar26