My Cuckold becomes our slut !

Maisie&marcus

Couple
Apr 20, 2023
My sister Sara & I had decided we would dress marcus up & transform him into the most gorgeous girl. It already helped that he has lashes to die for. It took us an entire afternoon. Hair, nails, make up. Sending pics & updates to mum so she could see the sissy her daughter's hubby was becoming. Making fun of his little cock during tea breaks. When the transformation was complete we took him out for a few drinks. In the pubs we just appeared to by three girls on a night out. Sara & I felt very pleased with our efforts. Marcus actually seemed to be enjoying life as a girl. Finally we took him to a swingers club. Here we met four guys who we'd previously arranged to get their cocks sucked.They loved hubby, soon had her on her knees. She sucked & swallowed all four in sequence without a single word. We were so proud. My cuckold husband cumslut has only gotten better at sucking cock since that day. Interested parties feel free to message me. Maisie xx

My sister Sara & I had decided we would dress marcus up & transform him into the most gorgeous girl. It already helped that he has lashes to die for. It took us an entire afternoon. Hair, nails, make up. Sending pics & updates to mum so she could see the sissy her daughter's hubby was becoming. Making fun of his little cock during tea breaks. When the transformation was complete we took him out for a few drinks. In the pubs we just appeared to by three girls on a night out. Sara & I felt very pleased with our efforts. Marcus actually seemed to be enjoying life as a girl. Finally we took him to a swingers club. Here we met four guys who we'd previously arranged to get their cocks sucked.They loved hubby, soon had her on her knees. She sucked & swallowed all four in sequence without a single word. We were so proud. My cuckold husband cumslut has only gotten better at sucking cock since that day. Interested parties feel free to message me. Maisie xx
You both are so lucky to have found each other. That is awesome

Reactions: Maisie&marcus
Love a convincing CD - haven’t played with one in years

Love it, love it, love it - truly aspirational

Reactions: Backwoodsman179