My cuckolding fetish is defined by my desire for my woman's sexual empowerment and liberation.

I can speak only from my experience. I am engaged with my girl for 2 years. I had multiple sex partners while she had none before me, despite looking good af. She has been most loyal and loving girl i could've imagined.
My cuckold fetish comes from desire to reward her and make things fair. Why couldn't she enjoy more flavours and tastes? She deserves a boyfriend who will hold her hands while she is getting rammed or wait for her at home to wash dishes and do groceries while she is orgasming on someones bigger cock.
I don't feel insecure about this fantasy at all. I am not even into beta kr humiliation aspects of it. I just want her to enjoy and free her sexuality on any terms she deems appropriate. Any.
I fully accepted it and started introducing it to her. She already started dressing sluttier as result of it. She is aware of power her body maintains.

To me, there's nothing sexier than a woman freely expressing her sexual desires, without fear of slut shaming or having to pander to male insecurities.

I was friend zoned years ago by a girl who became comfortable enough with me to elucidate her sexual desires. She wanted long lasting PIV preferably with a thick cock. It turned me on so much.

It does seem that a lot of the reluctance for women to participate in this lifestyle is guilt and shame enforced by society.
In fact the woman, even if she’s a sub, is not only equal to the Dom, she has great power.
If she doesn’t give her trust fully to Him, He has nothing.
And even then, when she’s mom her knees, she is in in complete control of the most powerful men, simply with her tongue

Reactions: penc1ld1kt