My Ex-girlfriend was into it, and God I miss her now.

Feb 4, 2022
So in college on a weekend when no one else was around my roommate, my girlfriend and myself were having fun and drinking and maybe smoking a little as we sat around on the apartment floor. We had a few candles lite just for the mood. My girlfriend and I had discussed adding another person into our sex life just to experiment a little. My roommate was also my long time best friend. I was feeling horny and into it, so I wrote my girlfriend a covert letter that said, "Maybe we can make something like we talked about happen tonight". She looked at me kind of shy like. I took the paper back and wrote to my roommate. "Lisa and I have been fantasizing about me sharing her with another guy, interested?"

I showed the letter to Lisa and she shrugged her shoulders as if to say...sure, whatever. John reached out and grabbed the note, I tried to grab it back but he quickly read it.

We ended up blowing it off and not proceeding, as John said he was tired and going to bed. Lisa and I were left in the living room floor and we made a bed out of couch cushions as we sometimes would do. We got undress and I put my arms around her to hold her, and feel her breasts a little. I lowered my hand and felt her pussy. She was soaking wet. More wet than I had ever knew she could get. It made me instantly hard and I was so turned on - knowing that the early thought of being shared with him made her crazy wet. It was such a turn on. I even told her to get get in bed with him right now... we both ended up cumming and that never happened. But it was so close...and I than knew she was authentically excited by it too. I regretted not pushing it now that I know how turned on she was by it all....

Last edited:
I’m on the same boat my ex (I was with for 6 years) was open to the idea. I went with a friend to visit my gf at her college. We watched a movie, he was on the bed me and her on the floor. She then grabbed my dock to jerk me off. I stupidly didn’t follow along. I never got to share her but she said her fantasy was to be with multiple guys and be “treated like a queen”. I got her to scream her friends name and role play with me. I told her to fuck him she said he is a nice guy and wouldn’t do that. They hung out and went clubbing with other friends a few times. She didn’t want to answer the phone because it would be rude to her friends. She said nothing happened even though I gave her permission.