My fantasy in few words

6inchesbf

Couple
I don't know how it started but I have fantasy where my petite brunette girl goes on a business meeting, dressed bit like a teasing slut: stockings, heels, skimpy tight skirt or dress and then some muscled and horny gentleman takes her for a drink and then his hotel room. I can imagine how his thick cock would probably open up her small ass like i've never seen her before, leaving her holes sore and stretched with thick cum still deep in her. What u think?;)hotel fun1.jpg

I absolutely have that same fantasy. Wife dressed to tease like she always is, her colleagues finding excuses to bump up against her, lean over her desk so they get a view down her top, brushing their obvious bulges against her in the elevator…

I don't know how it started but I have fantasy where my petite brunette girl goes on a business meeting, dressed bit like a teasing slut: stockings, heels, skimpy tight skirt or dress and then some muscled and horny gentleman takes her for a drink and then his hotel room. I can imagine how his thick cock would probably open up her small ass like i've never seen her before, leaving her holes sore and stretched with thick cum still deep in her. What u think?;)View attachment 1648110
Having a similar fantasy. My fiancee wouls join her boss on a business trip as his hot intern. They would be on business meeting, not answering my messages for days. I reckogn they would be fucking all around hotel room.

After few days she returns home tired and all i get is a handjob because her boss told her she should be ready and horny for him for next meeting.

I don't know how it started but I have fantasy where my petite brunette girl goes on a business meeting, dressed bit like a teasing slut: stockings, heels, skimpy tight skirt or dress and then some muscled and horny gentleman takes her for a drink and then his hotel room. I can imagine how his thick cock would probably open up her small ass like i've never seen her before, leaving her holes sore and stretched with thick cum still deep in her. What u think?;)View attachment 1648110
Do you think it could become reality. ? My wife dies play after work..I can tell.whrn.it hoing to.happen when she dresses for work..Here is what she does she wear true crotch high boots garter belt stockings and a top.that shows off her big breasts and pierced nipples .she csn show that at work.but she wears a midi skirt and a blazer. The skirt has a zipper that turns it into a mini
So after work a few zips takes off her blazer and she s dressed to be seen and get picked up.to.fuck feel free to ask.anything Bob