My Fantasy is that a couple rates my dick…

So is there any couple who would like to rate?
hi linda here married i am bi my husband is not we live in south hampton ny i like being nude in front of other we do it a lot same room sex and i like watching a man jerk off we go to a nude beach here on long island smiths point beach we will let some one male or female with us i like to be touched oil rub if we feel its safe no hard sex sometimes he will let the guy use a toy we are care full takes a few meeting to get that far but i like having my husband even open my pussy to see me wet lol a bit kinky lol im not shy and we have fun teasing in safe place,

Attachments

• 20230929_225324.jpg
    20230929_225324.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 13
hi linda here married i am bi my husband is not we live in south hampton ny i like being nude in front of other we do it a lot same room sex and i like watching a man jerk off we go to a nude beach here on long island smiths point beach we will let some one male or female with us i like to be touched oil rub if we feel its safe no hard sex sometimes he will let the guy use a toy we are care full takes a few meeting to get that far but i like having my husband even open my pussy to see me wet lol a bit kinky lol im not shy and we have fun teasing in safe place,
Linda, You are such a sexy woman, My wife is also Bi,Wish we were on the east coast Beautiful. (y);)

Hi Linda, you are a sexy woman. just sent you a message.