My fantasy

It is rewarding to watch her degrade and humiliate herself by stripping to her waist, going down on her knees and then seeing a total stranger fuck her mouth
like the little slut I've turned her into.
That's exactly it .. and it turns her on as well esp now that she knows she is really good .. she can suck the soul out of something .. and I will kiss her on the mouth when she is finished cus no matter how we kink I love my bitch been that for 13 yrs but she suckin dick like this

Attachments

• 5minutedickeater_1.gif
    5minutedickeater_1.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 20200207_224534.jpg
    20200207_224534.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 41
That's exactly it .. and it turns her on as well esp now that she knows she is really good .. she can suck the soul out of something .. and I will kiss her on the mouth when she is finished cus no matter how we kink I love my bitch been that for 13 yrs but she suckin dick like this
So horny now got to go stroke my dick off wow love a good blow job from her

Reactions: naturalcucky
So horny now got to go stroke my dick off wow love a good blow job from her
She is a tru dick sucker .. really she loves it.. she enjoys our kink esp wen she sucking dick for money cus she would do it just for the kink but it turns her on wen I negotiate with the stranger about selling her mouth or wen she gives me the money she suckin dick for she enjoys being nasty I never ever thought we ever be this freaky it's fun😂

Attachments

• GR8MOUFSHARK003.mp4
    11.7 MB
She is a tru dick sucker .. really she loves it.. she enjoys our kink esp wen she sucking dick for money cus she would do it just for the kink but it turns her on wen I negotiate with the stranger about selling her mouth or wen she gives me the money she suckin dick for she enjoys being nasty I never ever thought we ever be this freaky it's fun😂

love to feel her lips on my hard on so good at it what does a guy havevto do to get in line man ??

So horny for a bj from her and love her lips as she is sucking on that hard cock

he is a tru dick sucker .. really she loves it.. she enjoys our kink esp wen she sucking dick for money cus she would do it just for the kink but it turns her on wen I negotiate with the stranger about selling her mouth or wen she gives me the money she suckin dick for she enjoys being nasty I never ever thought we ever be this freaky it's fun😂

It is rewarding to watch her degrade and humiliate herself by stripping to her waist, going down on her knees and then seeing a total stranger fuck her mouth
like the little slut I've turned her into.
Baby you are so yummy and love the thought of getting a hotel blow job from you must get hard and my dick is THROBBING for you now so like to make a HORNY date with your so fucking interesrpted in you baby