My fantasy.......

I would love to watch another guy fuck my girl......
I would love to lick her clean after another guy has cum inside her.....
I would love to have sloppy seconds afterwrds.....
She is not up for it at all......
But I get very hot and hard hearing from guys that would help me fulfil my fantasy.....
Tell me what you think, and what you would do to her?
Martin x
Your wife is soooo sexy. If I was you, I would start like complimenting her on how beautifull and sexy she is.. And if she does not agree, just offer her to ask another men... then saying you are joking... Then while having great sex, tell her how lucky you are to have her.. then, another time, tell her that she is soo hot that you cant believe no other man will ever have the chance to taste her...
Then, use sometimes a dildo and show her how much you are aroused looking at something other than you going into her lovely tunnel and how turned on you are looking at her being aroused by this new dick in her...
It will slowly bring her to the positive of the thing ;-)
And if you need more clues... PM me!

But I get very hot and hard hearing from guys that would help me fulfil my fantasy.....
Martin x
Exactly like you man. Messaging other men about what they would do to her is something I enjoy, but my wife found out about it and it’s completely off the table. Doesn’t make it any less hot though

Martin x
Damn she is so hot I would love to seduce her and fill her hot tight pussy then send her home to you wet well ridden and not sure about what just happened