my fiance has always been a slut how about yours?

Mar 24, 2023
My fiance was def a slut before i met her!! she got drunk on new years told me what a slut she was in college. She was working as an accountant for a furniture warehouse and of course being the only girl there she purposely flirted and wore low cut tops to show off for the guys. Se confessed she was fucking 3 of the warehouse guys and they did not know about eachother since they worked diffrent shifts.

The one who worked really early used to take her to the back of the warehouse and pound her pussy raw no condom since there was minimal people there. then the guy mid shift they used to go to a hotel nearby and fuck during luck not knowing she had already gotten fucked. next was the guy who worked nights they used to go to his house when ge n she got off and fuck. sometimes they all nutted in her!!

not to mention she confessed when we first started dating n had fights she used to go fuck her sex then when we made up come from his house to mines to fuck again. she was def a naughty lil slut!!

one time i posted her picture on a forum and someone recognised her said they met on tinder and same day met up at a hotel to fuck he fucked her soo hard n she was soo loud that they came upstairs to tell them please keep it down

When we were just teens the girl who is now my wife would always fuck everyone but me. We were kind of going together like bf & gf but she loved to humiliate me and rub my face in the fact that she fucked other guys and how good they were.She led me on saying maybe soon she would let me try and fuck her with my tiny penis and this kept me interested cuz she was so freakin hot. She fucked other guys and dated other guys but always said she was my girl, we were going steady.If I wanted to stay with her those were the conditions. I was allowed lick her pussy only and often it was after she fucked some guy. I knew and figured it was worth it cuz I was aiming for the big prize,to fuck her. She would ask me if I liked licking her clean and when I said yes she would say it's cuz I'm a sissy. She told me that guys with tiny penises don't get to fuck girls all they are allowed is to lick pussy clean. But she kept leading me on saying someday she would make an exception with me. This is how I became submissive and obedient to her.

When we were just teens the girl who is now my wife would always fuck everyone but me. We were kind of going together like bf & gf but she loved to humiliate me and rub my face in the fact that she fucked other guys and how good they were.She led me on saying maybe soon she would let me try and fuck her with my tiny penis and this kept me interested cuz she was so freakin hot. She fucked other guys and dated other guys but always said she was my girl, we were going steady.If I wanted to stay with her those were the conditions. I was allowed lick her pussy only and often it was after she fucked some guy. I knew and figured it was worth it cuz I was aiming for the big prize,to fuck her. She would ask me if I liked licking her clean and when I said yes she would say it's cuz I'm a sissy. She told me that guys with tiny penises don't get to fuck girls all they are allowed is to lick pussy clean. But she kept leading me on saying someday she would make an exception with me. This is how I became submissive and obedient to her.
mmm very very hott

Reactions: toolman2c
mmm very very hott
Yes she helped me accept myself for what I was. If not for her I might have languished into nothing. I learned to enjoy licking her pussy and to enjoy the fact that I wasn't a real man. She taught me that being a sissy was all I had so get used to It and live as an inferior .

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Yes she helped me accept myself for what I was. If not for her I might have languished into nothing. I learned to enjoy licking her pussy and to enjoy the fact that I wasn't a real man. She taught me that being a sissy was all I had so get used to It and live as an inferior .
Hottie

My wife has always been a slut as well.
I met her when she was 19 and she had fucked already 14 guys.
We had sex on the first date. During the next 2 months she slept with 2 more guys. One of them while visiting a friend of hers n onother town and with the other one she had an affair which lasted about 2 weeks.
She was fucking others including her ex boyfriends often. She had a 3 some while on business trip after visiting a pub...
We are 30 years together...
Dam she's a busy girl but its hot 🔥 congrats on 30 years sounds exciting 😍

My wife has always been a slut as well.
I met her when she was 19 and she had fucked already 14 guys.
We had sex on the first date. During the next 2 months she slept with 2 more guys. One of them while visiting a friend of hers n onother town and with the other one she had an affair which lasted about 2 weeks.
She was fucking others including her ex boyfriends often. She had a 3 some while on business trip after visiting a pub...
We are 30 years together...
Did you have to clean her?