My fiance was clear from the beginning she would never do anal with me... I found out last night why that is by asking her questions about her past..

Jul 24, 2022
If you've seen my other post, you'll read about how she lived with a guy who invited himself to fuck her throat as much and as often as he wanted. I found out last night about something interesting that happened.. see I always knew she was not into anal, but I always assumed it was just something she would never do. I thought to ask her about if she'd done it before and she told me... when she lived with that ex of hers, the one who would face fuck her, he also wanted to fuck her in the ass. Apparently he did. But it wasn't like many times you hear about this, where the first time is really painful and the girl can't continue and the guy has to be really gentle, trying bit by bit.. nope, he went for the full thing, and she just took it. A full out ass fucking, until he came inside her. She was uncomfortable, but she didn't like saying no to this guy, so he got what he wanted. I couldn't help but be really turned on thinking about how she was so submissive to this guy that she let him fuck her asshole as hard, as deep and as long as he wanted, even if just once...

If you've seen my other post, you'll read about how she lived with a guy who invited himself to fuck her throat as much and as often as he wanted. I found out last night about something interesting that happened.. see I always knew she was not into anal, but I always assumed it was just something she would never do. I thought to ask her about if she'd done it before and she told me... when she lived with that ex of hers, the one who would face fuck her, he also wanted to fuck her in the ass. Apparently he did. But it wasn't like many times you hear about this, where the first time is really painful and the girl can't continue and the guy has to be really gentle, trying bit by bit.. nope, he went for the full thing, and she just took it. A full out ass fucking, until he came inside her. She was uncomfortable, but she didn't like saying no to this guy, so he got what he wanted. I couldn't help but be really turned on thinking about how she was so submissive to this guy that she let him fuck her asshole as hard, as deep and as long as he wanted, even if just once...
The best part about anal with a girl like this, pushing it in her gently then make her play with her pussy at the same time. This makes women cum for a long time. As long as you don’t bust early in her! Lol