My first gang bang

Ling

Female
From
MO, US
Feb 23, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
After being inspired by other gang bang stories and having it on my want list for some time the day finally came. Since we are swingers setting up 10 men wasn't a big problem other than being able to have them available all at the same time. The ten men included my hubby, his coworker Bill (from previous experience) five men from other swinging couples and three new men I've never fucked before. It took place in the backyard of one of the swinger couples house just outside of Tulsa Oklahoma. Thank goodness it was well shaded because it was very hot outside. They live in a secluded are with lots of privacy.
Hubby, Bill and I were the last to arrive. All the men who were going to fuck me had their wives with them. In fact the wives put together a soundtrack to give music while the gang bang happened. Hubby and Bill went out back while I prepared. I looked out the window and saw everyone in the yard was naked. Thats how I would be also. No lingerie for me. I love to be nude especially while fucking.

I went out back and the music started. I was so excited and nervous. The men gathered round me as I dropped my sundress and then dropped to my knees to start sucking them to get them hard and to set the mood. It didn't take long for hard cocks to surround me. A picnic table was there with towels on it for me to lay on. I did, on my back at first as the first man started. He actually licked my pussy for a minute or two to make sure I was wet enough and then he began to fuck me while the wives (my cheer leaders) encouraged me. As he did this I had a cock in each hand and one in my mouth. I am very small and men tend to cum fast and he was no exception. Within two minutes I had cum in me and on my body a little. On to the second and then the third child I continued to suck men off while being fucked. The nervousness was gone and I was on a mission. I had to be careful not to suck a man dry as I wanted all ten inside me. My hubby was #5 and as he began to cum he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I am very proud of you!"

Then came #6. He was one of the new guys. He was about 7.5 inched and very thick. He really stretched me out. As he pounded balls deep it was almost more then I could take. He was huge and after all, he was #6. I kind of felt myself blacking out and those in front of me said they saw my eyes roll back in my head a little. They thought it was over. He finished and just like his size he had a pretty large load of cum. The next guy, #7, was smaller and I could recover a bit. #8 and #9 went pretty fast as I had been sucking them pretty hard and then the final #10. I could have finished him faster but even though I was tired and sore I wasn't ready for it to end. He did cum completing my first gang bang of 10 men. In all it took just a little over an hour.

I felt like I had accomplished something great and just when I thought it could be better a bonus happened. One of the wives known for licking pussy approached me and as I sat on the edge of the picnic table she dropped to her knees and began go clean my pussy with her tongue. Oh my it felt great. In the future I may try a 20 man but defiantly no more then that. I'm more of a one on one or two men on me gal.

Don't think I'll make it to work today. I am pretty sore.

After being inspired by other gang bang stories and having it on my want list for some time the day finally came. Since we are swingers setting up 10 men wasn't a big problem other than being able to have them available all at the same time. The ten men included my hubby, his coworker Bill (from previous experience) five men from other swinging couples and three new men I've never fucked before. It took place in the backyard of one of the swinger couples house just outside of Tulsa Oklahoma. Thank goodness it was well shaded because it was very hot outside. They live in a secluded are with lots of privacy.
Hubby, Bill and I were the last to arrive. All the men who were going to fuck me had their wives with them. In fact the wives put together a soundtrack to give music while the gang bang happened. Hubby and Bill went out back while I prepared. I looked out the window and saw everyone in the yard was naked. Thats how I would be also. No lingerie for me. I love to be nude especially while fucking.

I went out back and the music started. I was so excited and nervous. The men gathered round me as I dropped my sundress and then dropped to my knees to start sucking them to get them hard and to set the mood. It didn't take long for hard cocks to surround me. A picnic table was there with towels on it for me to lay on. I did, on my back at first as the first man started. He actually licked my pussy for a minute or two to make sure I was wet enough and then he began to fuck me while the wives (my cheer leaders) encouraged me. As he did this I had a cock in each hand and one in my mouth. I am very small and men tend to cum fast and he was no exception. Within two minutes I had cum in me and on my body a little. On to the second and then the third child I continued to suck men off while being fucked. The nervousness was gone and I was on a mission. I had to be careful not to suck a man dry as I wanted all ten inside me. My hubby was #5 and as he began to cum he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I am very proud of you!"

Then came #6. He was one of the new guys. He was about 7.5 inched and very thick. He really stretched me out. As he pounded balls deep it was almost more then I could take. He was huge and after all, he was #6. I kind of felt myself blacking out and those in front of me said they saw my eyes roll back in my head a little. They thought it was over. He finished and just like his size he had a pretty large load of cum. The next guy, #7, was smaller and I could recover a bit. #8 and #9 went pretty fast as I had been sucking them pretty hard and then the final #10. I could have finished him faster but even though I was tired and sore I wasn't ready for it to end. He did cum completing my first gang bang of 10 men. In all it took just a little over an hour.

I felt like I had accomplished something great and just when I thought it could be better a bonus happened. One of the wives known for licking pussy approached me and as I sat on the edge of the picnic table she dropped to her knees and began go clean my pussy with her tongue. Oh my it felt great. In the future I may try a 20 man but defiantly no more then that. I'm more of a one on one or two men on me gal.

love to hear it went good :) cindi

Reactions: artman6060

A Complete Guide to Figging​

Published by Kristan X on 4th February 2022
Figging is the practise of inserting a peeled ginger root (the same kind you might find in your kitchen) into a willing victim’s arse. Why? For the delightful/painful burning sensation that this causes.
Some people enjoy the sensation caused by figging. Others hate it. Thus it can be used as a sensory reward or a punishment as appropriate.
The advantages of figging as a kinky activity are numerous:
  • It’s a completely natural, organic kink
  • It’s relatively safe
  • It’s weird and, for most people, novel
  • It produces sensations you can’t get any other way
All of which makes it a shame that more people don’t practise it. To remedy that situation, here are some tips for the novice figger/figee.

Contents​

How to fig
Safety considerations
Variations on figging
Other substances

How to fig​

Like most great adventures, this one begins with a trip to the grocery store. You’re looking for a whole piece of ginger – preferably a fairly chunky one that hasn’t yet been cut up. Here’s a good example.
A Complete Guide to BDSM Figging is a kinky sex guide covering everything you ever wanted to know about figging and using ginger in BDSM
As well as being a particularly handsome chunk of root, this piece of ginger also has several convenient “fingers”. These are perfect for whittling into something that can be inserted into the tender orifice of your choice.
Take your ginger root and trim it down. Keep the central knob of root, and cut away all but one of the fingers. You’ll have something that vaguely resembles an alien butt plug.
Now, remove the skin from the finger, but leave the skin on the “handle”. While you’re at it you can whittle down the finger so that it resembles a butt plug even more closely. That means a tapered tip and a narrow neck near the base. Not too narrow, of course – you don’t want it to snap.
Once you’re satisfied with your tool, it’s time to play. Run it under the tap to wash off any debris and make it nice and slimy. Have your partner get into position and ease the root into them. It should be slippy enough to slide right in without any lube, but use some if you need to. Try and keep it minimal, though, as lube will diminish any burning sensations.
Your partner might only be comfortable with the tip, or they might be able to take the root all the way down to the little neck you carved two paragraphs ago. This will help hold it in place and stop it moving – although bear in mind the root is real slippy and the arse is a strong muscle. If the whole thing could conceivably fit into their arse it’s best to keep hold of the handle to prevent this from happening.
The receiver probably won’t notice anything right away (well, they’ll notice that you’ve stuck a root up their arse, but no burning sensation). It may take from five or ten minutes for the sensation to really kick in. It’ll ramp up the longer the root is left in, topping out and then subsiding after about half an hour.
And that, my friends, is figging. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Safety considerations​

Ingestion

The ass, as a muscle, is legendary for its ability to suck things in as well as expel them. If you don’t leave a sizeable “handle” of ginger root, this could well happen to you and your partner.
If you don’t want to be the couple who have to go to the emergency room to have an inconvenient vegetable removed from an orifice you should:
  • Leave a big “handle” of ginger at the base of any figging tool
  • Don’t make the finger too narrow, or it could snap
  • Keep hold of the handle of your figging tool while it’s in use

Intensity

Figging produces an intense burning sensation. It doesn’t last forever – 20-30 minutes at most, in fact, but once you’ve gotten started there’s really no way to stop it. If you find the burning uncomfortable… well… you’re just going to have to ride it out.
For this reason I recommend starting slowly. Experiment with a small finger of ginger and a short period of insertion. Stick it in for five minutes and then remove it and see how long the burning lasts (and how tolerable it is) before going back for more.

Your precious eyes

While cutting and shaping your ginger root, you’ll inevitably get a fair amount of ginger oil on your hands. Unless you had the foresight to wear gloves, you’ll want to give them a good wash before doing anything else. Just like with chillies, getting ginger oil in your eyes will burn in a way that’s anything but gentle and warming.

Variations on figging​

You’ve figged yourself or your partner. It went down well. What next? Well, there’s actually loads you can do to make this simple freaky act more interesting.

Combine with impact play

There are some claims floating around out there that this is a traditional practise. I can’t speak about their accuracy one way or another, but the Victorians did get up to some pretty wild stuff, so who knows?
Stick some ginger in your partner. Give it a minute to take effect, then whack them with the cane. Your partner’s natural response will be to tense up, thus clenching down on the ginger and enhancing the burning sensation. Oof.

Other sensitive areas

As I’m always telling people: you don’t have to limit yourself to the anus. Ginger can be used to inflict a punitive or pleasant burning sensation on many parts of the body. Try it on any of the following.
ClitCut a notch into a wedge of peeled ginger and snug it into place over the clit.
VaginaSelect a fat finger of ginger and carve it into something like a dildo. Use cautiously, though: inserting anything oily or foreign into the vagina is a recipe for a UTI.
GlansLop off a protrusion and press the exposed flesh of the ginger to the glans.
MouthGinger burns a little when eaten. Making someone eat a nub of raw ginger is, thus, rather fun.
HandsYou don’t want to accidentally get ginger oils on your hands, but you might wish to deliberately ginger up a finger or two and then touch your partner with them.

Ferment the ginger

Enjoy the burn but want something a little stronger? You can increase the potency of ginger by fermenting it – which sounds like a complex process, but is actually dead simple. Just put your whole ginger root in a plastic food bag, press out most of the air, seal it and stick it in the fridge.
You can leave it there for quite a long time. Three days will be enough to have some effect, but you can leave it for up to two weeks to increase the strength even further.
When you come to unwrap it the root might have gotten a little gross. Mold spots and black patches on the skin are totally normal – you’ll remove them when you peel the root anyway. If it’s gone manky all the way through, though, bin it and try again.
Use this fermented ginger like you would a fresh root. You should notice that it is significantly more effective. And (if you want to save some for the kitchen) tastier too.

Other substances​

Some brave souls enjoy experimenting with other substances that also cause a burning sensation. Chilli peppers and peppermint oil are two that come to mind. I recommend EXTREME CAUTION when playing with any of these. Capsaicin, I will say from experience, does not fuck around. If you must experiment, though, I recommend starting out with some of these on a non-sensitive area of the body.

A Complete Guide to Figging​

Published by Kristan X on 4th February 2022
Figging is the practise of inserting a peeled ginger root (the same kind you might find in your kitchen) into a willing victim’s arse. Why? For the delightful/painful burning sensation that this causes.
Some people enjoy the sensation caused by figging. Others hate it. Thus it can be used as a sensory reward or a punishment as appropriate.
The advantages of figging as a kinky activity are numerous:
  • It’s a completely natural, organic kink
  • It’s relatively safe
  • It’s weird and, for most people, novel
  • It produces sensations you can’t get any other way
All of which makes it a shame that more people don’t practise it. To remedy that situation, here are some tips for the novice figger/figee.

Contents​

How to fig
Safety considerations
Variations on figging
Other substances

How to fig​

Like most great adventures, this one begins with a trip to the grocery store. You’re looking for a whole piece of ginger – preferably a fairly chunky one that hasn’t yet been cut up. Here’s a good example.
A Complete Guide to BDSM Figging is a kinky sex guide covering everything you ever wanted to know about figging and using ginger in BDSM
As well as being a particularly handsome chunk of root, this piece of ginger also has several convenient “fingers”. These are perfect for whittling into something that can be inserted into the tender orifice of your choice.
Take your ginger root and trim it down. Keep the central knob of root, and cut away all but one of the fingers. You’ll have something that vaguely resembles an alien butt plug.
Now, remove the skin from the finger, but leave the skin on the “handle”. While you’re at it you can whittle down the finger so that it resembles a butt plug even more closely. That means a tapered tip and a narrow neck near the base. Not too narrow, of course – you don’t want it to snap.
Once you’re satisfied with your tool, it’s time to play. Run it under the tap to wash off any debris and make it nice and slimy. Have your partner get into position and ease the root into them. It should be slippy enough to slide right in without any lube, but use some if you need to. Try and keep it minimal, though, as lube will diminish any burning sensations.
Your partner might only be comfortable with the tip, or they might be able to take the root all the way down to the little neck you carved two paragraphs ago. This will help hold it in place and stop it moving – although bear in mind the root is real slippy and the arse is a strong muscle. If the whole thing could conceivably fit into their arse it’s best to keep hold of the handle to prevent this from happening.
The receiver probably won’t notice anything right away (well, they’ll notice that you’ve stuck a root up their arse, but no burning sensation). It may take from five or ten minutes for the sensation to really kick in. It’ll ramp up the longer the root is left in, topping out and then subsiding after about half an hour.
And that, my friends, is figging. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Safety considerations​

Ingestion

The ass, as a muscle, is legendary for its ability to suck things in as well as expel them. If you don’t leave a sizeable “handle” of ginger root, this could well happen to you and your partner.
If you don’t want to be the couple who have to go to the emergency room to have an inconvenient vegetable removed from an orifice you should:
  • Leave a big “handle” of ginger at the base of any figging tool
  • Don’t make the finger too narrow, or it could snap
  • Keep hold of the handle of your figging tool while it’s in use

Intensity

Figging produces an intense burning sensation. It doesn’t last forever – 20-30 minutes at most, in fact, but once you’ve gotten started there’s really no way to stop it. If you find the burning uncomfortable… well… you’re just going to have to ride it out.
For this reason I recommend starting slowly. Experiment with a small finger of ginger and a short period of insertion. Stick it in for five minutes and then remove it and see how long the burning lasts (and how tolerable it is) before going back for more.

Your precious eyes

While cutting and shaping your ginger root, you’ll inevitably get a fair amount of ginger oil on your hands. Unless you had the foresight to wear gloves, you’ll want to give them a good wash before doing anything else. Just like with chillies, getting ginger oil in your eyes will burn in a way that’s anything but gentle and warming.

Variations on figging​

You’ve figged yourself or your partner. It went down well. What next? Well, there’s actually loads you can do to make this simple freaky act more interesting.

Combine with impact play

There are some claims floating around out there that this is a traditional practise. I can’t speak about their accuracy one way or another, but the Victorians did get up to some pretty wild stuff, so who knows?
Stick some ginger in your partner. Give it a minute to take effect, then whack them with the cane. Your partner’s natural response will be to tense up, thus clenching down on the ginger and enhancing the burning sensation. Oof.

Other sensitive areas

As I’m always telling people: you don’t have to limit yourself to the anus. Ginger can be used to inflict a punitive or pleasant burning sensation on many parts of the body. Try it on any of the following.
ClitCut a notch into a wedge of peeled ginger and snug it into place over the clit.
VaginaSelect a fat finger of ginger and carve it into something like a dildo. Use cautiously, though: inserting anything oily or foreign into the vagina is a recipe for a UTI.
GlansLop off a protrusion and press the exposed flesh of the ginger to the glans.
MouthGinger burns a little when eaten. Making someone eat a nub of raw ginger is, thus, rather fun.
HandsYou don’t want to accidentally get ginger oils on your hands, but you might wish to deliberately ginger up a finger or two and then touch your partner with them.

Ferment the ginger

Enjoy the burn but want something a little stronger? You can increase the potency of ginger by fermenting it – which sounds like a complex process, but is actually dead simple. Just put your whole ginger root in a plastic food bag, press out most of the air, seal it and stick it in the fridge.
You can leave it there for quite a long time. Three days will be enough to have some effect, but you can leave it for up to two weeks to increase the strength even further.
When you come to unwrap it the root might have gotten a little gross. Mold spots and black patches on the skin are totally normal – you’ll remove them when you peel the root anyway. If it’s gone manky all the way through, though, bin it and try again.
Use this fermented ginger like you would a fresh root. You should notice that it is significantly more effective. And (if you want to save some for the kitchen) tastier too.

Other substances​

Some brave souls enjoy experimenting with other substances that also cause a burning sensation. Chilli peppers and peppermint oil are two that come to mind. I recommend EXTREME CAUTION when playing with any of these. Capsaicin, I will say from experience, does not fuck around. If you must experiment, though, I recommend starting out with some of these on a non-sensitive area of the body.
We have used Ginger many times, very nice sensation. Luv a large chunk inserted in my ass. If whittled properly, my sphincter can hold it, keep it in place while doing other things... kinda like going out while stuffed with a butt plug. The ginger on the prostate is awesome... gets the pre cum flowing..

Great story. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Gang bang update. I can't stop thinking about the fun and pleasure I had during that gang bang. Planning another for fall. I would love to do more than 10 to beat my record even though I barely made it through the 10. Maybe 15 or 20. Any ideas of suggestions to help me?

My wife took 17 men during one gangbang, and she said it was too many. She now says 7-8 is a good number, and up to 10 is ok. She said that with taking 7 or 8 men, she has feeling and she can climax a few times, but after the first 7 or 8, she begins to get numb and sore and is completely worn out.

Her first gangbang was with 7 men, all strangers, and she loved it. She wanted more, thinking more would be better, but she was so sore and numb it was just going through the act. She did 12 one night, and she said that was too much as well.

I kind of felt myself blacking out and those in front of me said they saw my eyes roll back in my head a little. They thought it was over.

I saw my wife do exactly the same thing, including her eyes rolling back in her head. After the current guy finished inside her, I helped her sit up and gave her a bottle of water, which definitely helped her continue.

On another occasion, she was taking her fifth or sixth cock, from behind doggy style, while also sucking cock in front of her face. She said she wanted DP, and a very hung black man slid in underneath her, and she struggled to take his massive cock. Another guy got inside her ass from behind and she had a cock in her mouth. She was sweating profusely, and she soon lost the cock in her mouth and began to climax very intensely. Her entire body was shaking, and she was groaning when the guy in her pussy began to also cum. She did not lose consciousness, but she was close. After both guys emptied their loads inside her pussy and ass together, she was delirious and shaking. She could not speak and continued shaking like she was in a seizure. It lasted about five minutes before she started to come around. She said it was the most intense orgasm she ever had.

She said it was incredible and wants to do it again, but so far has not been able to duplicate it.

My wife took 17 men during one gangbang, and she said it was too many. She now says 7-8 is a good number, and up to 10 is ok. She said that with taking 7 or 8 men, she has feeling and she can climax a few times, but after the first 7 or 8, she begins to get numb and sore and is completely worn out.

Her first gangbang was with 7 men, all strangers, and she loved it. She wanted more, thinking more would be better, but she was so sore and numb it was just going through the act. She did 12 one night, and she said that was too much as well.

I saw my wife do exactly the same thing, including her eyes rolling back in her head. After the current guy finished inside her, I helped her sit up and gave her a bottle of water, which definitely helped her continue.

On another occasion, she was taking her fifth or sixth cock, from behind doggy style, while also sucking cock in front of her face. She said she wanted DP, and a very hung black man slid in underneath her, and she struggled to take his massive cock. Another guy got inside her ass from behind and she had a cock in her mouth. She was sweating profusely, and she soon lost the cock in her mouth and began to climax very intensely. Her entire body was shaking, and she was groaning when the guy in her pussy began to also cum. She did not lose consciousness, but she was close. After both guys emptied their loads inside her pussy and ass together, she was delirious and shaking. She could not speak and continued shaking like she was in a seizure. It lasted about five minutes before she started to come around. She said it was the most intense orgasm she ever had.

She said it was incredible and wants to do it again, but so far has not been able to duplicate it.
I have recently had my second gang bang. I’ll post about it when I have time. Long story short, I went for 20 but didn’t quite make it.

My wife recently had her first gang bang ! She was very nervous about it because she had never had multiple partners before. She was going to a Jr. college at night in a nearby town and had made friends with a large black man sitting next to her. They started out sitting in her car between classes and after the first several times he would kiss her and reach under her sweater to play with her tits. She would come home with bite marks and very sore nipples. After a few nights he took his cock out and pushed her head down to give in a blow job. She told me about it when she got home and said he had a very long and fat cock and pushed it down her throat when he came. She said she had a hard time not chocking on it when it was all the way in, but really enjoyed having it to suck on. She told me he wanted to fuck her but she was nervous because she has a small cunt and he had "a very large cock". I told her she should try and she agreed but said she may not be able to take it all in her cunt and he had also said he wanted to fuck her little ass. The night before she agreed to try he had pushed her face against his ass and told her to use her tong in his asshole. She had never done that before but said she started to enjoy it after her she got used to the idea. The next time she went to his car there were two other black guys in the car waiting for her. She hesitated but they pulled her into the back seat and took all her clothing off. She said they were very rough when playing with her tits and showed me the bite marks and bruises. Her nipples were very swollen and very
tender from their abuse. She ended up with one of them sitting on her face with her tong up his ass while the other two guys took turns fucking her cunt and ass. I asked her what was next and she said they wanted her to go to a nearby Motel and they would have 4 additional friends join them. I love having he be so honest with me and her coming home all wet and screeched out but I am worried she may have trouble with so many men.

My wife recently had her first gang bang ! She was very nervous about it because she had never had multiple partners before. She was going to a Jr. college at night in a nearby town and had made friends with a large black man sitting next to her. They started out sitting in her car between classes and after the first several times he would kiss her and reach under her sweater to play with her tits. She would come home with bite marks and very sore nipples. After a few nights he took his cock out and pushed her head down to give in a blow job. She told me about it when she got home and said he had a very long and fat cock and pushed it down her throat when he came. She said she had a hard time not chocking on it when it was all the way in, but really enjoyed having it to suck on. She told me he wanted to fuck her but she was nervous because she has a small cunt and he had "a very large cock". I told her she should try and she agreed but said she may not be able to take it all in her cunt and he had also said he wanted to fuck her little ass. The night before she agreed to try he had pushed her face against his ass and told her to use her tong in his asshole. She had never done that before but said she started to enjoy it after her she got used to the idea. The next time she went to his car there were two other black guys in the car waiting for her. She hesitated but they pulled her into the back seat and took all her clothing off. She said they were very rough when playing with her tits and showed me the bite marks and bruises. Her nipples were very swollen and very
tender from their abuse. She ended up with one of them sitting on her face with her tong up his ass while the other two guys took turns fucking her cunt and ass. I asked her what was next and she said they wanted her to go to a nearby Motel and they would have 4 additional friends join them. I love having he be so honest with me and her coming home all wet and screeched out but I am worried she may have trouble with so many men.
very hot, i love making out in cars still....cindi