My first realisation that I was a cuck

Flanter23

Couple
The first time I realised I was a cuck. Was when my fiancee cheated on me. She'd gone back to her home town for a family wedding.
Once she'd been gone a few days I decided to check her Snapchat and Facebook messages, I knew the passwords, duno why just felt I needed to.
When I logged in I saw she'd been flirting with her exs from bk home and that she'd already met one of them on a beach where they had made out and she'd given him a hand job.

At first I was angery but then I noticed I was hard, so I had a wank, still thought I was angery tho. Then that night she invited an ax over to her hotel room where they had sex.

The last night she was their, she went to a house party of the guy she met on a beach, he was an old flame too. They ended up fucking from about 9 at night to 3 in the morning, and then she even woke him up by riding his cock. He came inside her at least 10 times that night

I know all this through texts and messages they sent and from what she has told me.

She came home that same morning and we fucked, me hard from knowing what she'd done. She didn't know I knew yet.

Needless to say it all came out, she's never cheated again, but we do know cuckold.

20200414_214052.jpg