My friend ate my girl’s pussy last night

gokucell

Male
Gold
Damn what a night! Me and my buddy were hanging with my girl last night. Sharing some stories having a couple drinks together. Things started to get frisky in our kitchen and I started rubbing her tits in front of him. I pulled her titties out and let him grab them. This led to the bedroom where she stripped naked and got on her stomach. I asked her if he could taste and she said sure. My buddy ate her out and then had to clean himself up before going home to his gf.

Here is the video and some pics.

Attachments

• CDFFBA39-DD68-48BA-8D2A-42A67AC6C455.jpeg
    CDFFBA39-DD68-48BA-8D2A-42A67AC6C455.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 279
  • E8CC9295-BB79-4AAA-A3B8-7F0D8E48E1EB.jpeg
    E8CC9295-BB79-4AAA-A3B8-7F0D8E48E1EB.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 289
Damn what a night! Me and my buddy were hanging with my girl last night. Sharing some stories having a couple drinks together. Things started to get frisky in our kitchen and I started rubbing her tits in front of him. I pulled her titties out and let him grab them. This led to the bedroom where she stripped naked and got on her stomach. I asked her if he could taste and she said sure. My buddy ate her out and then had to clean himself up before going home to his gf.

Thats very good marriage material, a marriage that will last forever. Thats very good . You’ve got a good friend and excellent girlfriend.

Wow feeling hungry

Lucky GF!

Very fucking hot