My fuckbuddy wants me to have sex with well hung dad, should I??????

For those of you that have some years, Pearl Williams was a female singer & comedian from the 50s. I remember a line from one of her routines: "I've got the son in the morning and the father at night"

Reactions: Naughty
My new hot girlfriend at 16 was fucking a 18 year old boyfriend, his 20 year old brother and their 48 year old Father. Only the Father knew about the two sons banging her, the boys were in the dark. She said she loved fucking them all and had all three in one day once without showering, three lots of cum from the same family in one day.

My new hot girlfriend at 16 was fucking a 18 year old boyfriend, his 20 year old brother and their 48 year old Father. Only the Father knew about the two sons banging her, the boys were in the dark. She said she loved fucking them all and had all three in one day once without showering, three lots of cum from the same family in one day.
That's a hot story. Are you still with her? Was that a one-off?

No she’s in her late 30s now and a long while ago but she kept fucking them all for a couple of years until she went to university. She also had a string of lovers and one night stands whilst she banged the family. And she’s not changed a bit as she is as promiscuous now as she was then, thank goodness for a tiny cock cuck like me. 😜

Reactions: persian_bull
I've actually cut the fuckbuddy off from fucking me for a while at least, all he is allowed to do to me now is get me super horny for his Dad to fuck me
My fuckbuddy told me yesterday that for the last week his wife won't fuck him because she is to worn out, I didn't bother to tell him as he is not aware his wife is bi sexual and that her and I have been making love for a few hours each day behind his back

He was amazing. He had a huge black cock and lasted forever while I rode him.

My wife had a much younger BBC bull a couple years back and he shared her with his Dad a couple of times when she wanted more than one BBC to service her. She said he was a very good lover and knew just how to stretch married white pussy, showed his son a few things and he became an even better lover for my wife. Her current BBC bulls are all older and they all enjoy having her all to themselves when she makes her visits.