My GF makes out with her twin sister and lets me record it

RSNG

Male
It took a long time to get here. Baby steps. But we are into some pretty kinky shit now and I suspect it’s only gonna get dirtier. Here is my gf and her twin sister. Recently I got them to make out with each other and they let me record it. I also have videos of my getting sucking cock and getting fucked. If you wanna follow my gf on Instagram , message me and I’ll give you her @ and some nudes or videos of her. I’m sure that the videos I take in the coming weeks and months will also include her twin!! Hoping for a threesome soon!
View attachment b6a98cd4ae2642039b884d4317e8895e.mp4
View attachment ef69ebcba1734260b44b0c2a140ea51f.mp4

Last edited:
It took a long time to get here. Baby steps. But we are into some pretty kinky shit now and I suspect it’s only gonna get dirtier. Here is my gf and her twin sister. Recently I got them to make out with each other and they let me record it. I also have videos of my getting sucking cock and getting fucked. If you wanna follow my gf on Instagram , message me and I’ll give you her @ and some nudes or videos of her. I’m sure that the videos I take in the coming weeks and months will also include her twin!! Hoping for a threesome soon!
View attachment 1618406
View attachment 1618407
Love it xx