My girlfriend doesn’t know she cucks me

Nikkipotnick1981

Mar 27, 2020
I’ll start with a flashback to last year and the first time I was cucked.. Me and my partner had a really sexy but challenging first cuckold experience when she took her first lover. She knew about my cuckold urges but maintained she wasn’t that type of girl and really was monogamous. She continuously told me that she preferred a normal relationship. But my urges to be a cuck couldn’t be controlled. So I often reminded her that she was free to meet a guy.

The guy she finally chose was our friend and they surrendered to temptation at a party he threw that I couldn’t make. They had been flirting via text for a couple weeks before the party. He didn’t know that I knew he was texting her. She was gullible to his advances insisting he was just being nice. I kept asking her about her feelings for him but she fully denied it. Maybe she didn’t even know. Or maybe she couldn’t admit it. But at that party he took her for a house tour mid evening and they ended up making out. Turns out they snuck away a couple times to get more make out sessions in. Family and friends were there. They didn’t see the making out. Unsure if they caught on to their frequent escaping together. But they definitely figured it out when they all left his party at about 3am and my girlfriend stayed behind alone with him.

I had no idea either. I was long asleep by then. I awoke to an empty bed and a hunch that she and him did something. She came clean soon after. Turns out after everyone left they jumped into bed and had crazy sex 3 times where he came in her each time. She slept over in his bed and in the morning left and went to her parents where she texted me telling me we needed to talk. I loved what she told me although it did hurt a lot. I felt lied to. I initially got upset and I reacted on emotion and said we needed to break up. She said she understood but immediately after that she cheered me up by telling me, “he’s uncircumcised with a really nice dick!” It was strange to hear but she knew me. She knew she could fix things with us. (She knows i get really turned on by uncircumcised penis). This was her way of cucking and controlling me. It was the perfect thing for her to say to flip my anger into lust for her. I said who am I kidding I’m so happy she hooked up with him. She soon came home to me and we made up. We didn’t have sex because she admitted she was really sore. But she let me lick her by sitting on my face as I masterbated.

I was confused because I was really hurt that she denied wanting him but then jumped at the first opportunity to hook up. I forgave her and texted him telling him I was ok with it and that we were an open minded couple. He didn’t know I was a cuck. I tried to be firm with him and said, “but we don’t want her family knowing.” He said they weren’t going to advertise it but they also wouldn’t hide it. That kind of started things off on a bad foot for me. “They had decided.” They continued hooking up multiple times a week for months. Each night she seen him she’d let him cum in her. And she’d always sleep over and come home to me the following morning where I’d go down on her.

He was dominant and I’m submissive. I can’t give her what she needs in bed. He was doing things to her that she never did with me. He would have her straddle him standing up, he fucked her doggy style. He fucked her in his kitchen, living room but mostly in his bed. She even got down on her knees and swallowed all of his cum once! She’s never swallowed mine. She was his submissive sex toy. She would do anything with him. And during these months I could only really offer her oral sex as she sat on my face and I masterbated.

It got to the point where she would no longer want to have sex with me at all because it was kind of like he owned that part of her. I was the guy who lived with her and gave emotional support, and he gave her the physical stuff. She would see him and he’d cum in her multiple times. Then come home to me the next day and I’d get stimulation from licking her pussy. It was pretty amazing.

She ended up getting stronger feelings for him and as I became stressed out over her and him, she wanted more and more to pursue things with him. The night shit hit the fan was when she swallowed his cum. She texted me after he got up to get a drink. She quickly texted me, filling me in and telling me she had just swallowed his cum and how delicious it was, I was so turned on that I came all over myself... and then I went to regret. I began to freak out and pleaded with her this be the last time she hooked up with him and that I’d go to therapy for my fetish that she always seemed to be against. I offered her the monogamous relationship she always wanted.

By then he had come back and was with her on his couch. They lay together watching tv, in their underwear as she texted me periodically. She said she changed her mind and wanted to embrace this cuckold lifestyle and continue to pursue things with him. I got upset, and she immediately broke up with me via text. As she sat on the couch with him. Only 30 minutes after she swallowed his big load of cum she chose him. That was the hottest but hardest thing to hear. Knowing she was his now. I can only imagine what they talked about as she dumped me. She was probably in her panties that I bought her for him and a tshirt, him in boxers and bare chested. Her arms wrapped around his waste, cuddling on his couch, with his cum still on her breath. Probably telling him he’s who she wanted and that I’m no longer a distraction for them.

A month or so later, she lost interest for him, We eventually worked it out but that really put a damper on my cuckolding fetish. She swore it would never happen again since I couldn’t control my jealousy. So I’ve been really struggling with my cuckold urges that seemed to have no way of being fulfilled.

Funny enough a year later and at present time she’s on vacation alone half way across the world. I was really surprised when she texted me asking permission to hang out alone with a guy she met a few days prior. Which is funny because a few days prior I texted telling her she was free to pursue things with any guy she wanted, if that was an interest. She scolded me saying that’s not what she’s looking for at all.

But here we are. He’s a local guy and wanted to show her around. I asked her why she’d feel the need to ask my permission? She said she wanted to double check that I wouldn’t be bothered by that. Part of me thinks they’ve kissed already and she didn’t want to tell me.

She refused to admit her interest in him and said it was strictly as friends. I knew she was struggling with her emotions since she asked permission. And after she’s been hanging out with random people all week, never concerning herself with me, this came as odd. Eventually I got her to admit he was really cute and nice and outgoing. And then she said, “I don’t even know if he has a girlfriend!” It was becoming quite clear she had a little crush on him. Soon after she asked me if her hooking up with him would affect our relationship because she didnt need to risk hurting our relationship by having a random hook up if it would hurt me.

What’s funny is she’s never hooked up with anyone randomly. She’s always needed to forge a deeper connection with her lovers. She did that before the first time and she’s doing it now.

I find it so sexy that my innocent sexy girlfriend is getting real urges with these hot guys. I just don’t know why she gives her self so much guilt and shame over her urges. I want her to find her inner slut and I want to support her like her loyal cuck.

I do find it painful that all this time she’s denied ever wanting to be with another guy and now she meets him and look where we are again. I guess it makes me feel like she’s not being honest with me or herself. Why can’t she just admit she’s a healthy, sexy girl who needs good raw animal sex!? I want to be her cuckold and let her be in sexual ecstasy with any hot guy she wants.

I believe that she has fucked him or at least determined to let him Fock her. Maybe she just doesn’t know that she has made the decision. If you give her the green light she is very likely to bring what you want. My advice is that don’t give her the “go ahead” and give her chance to challenge her limits( let her decide whether to cheat or not)

if you do this, you are risking making her slut-side waken.
I believe that she has fucked him or at least determined to let him Fock her. Maybe she just doesn’t know that she has made the decision. If you give her the green light she is very likely to bring what you want. My advice is that don’t give her the “go ahead” and give her chance to challenge her limits( let her decide whether to cheat or not)

You "forgave" her? Seriously? What's to forgive? Are you going to have to forgive her every time she hurts you by doing what you asked her to do? If you want to pursue this adventure, you need to let go of your need to control the script.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby