My Girlfriend of only two years revealed her wants.

Snoil123

I am a male aged 75 who , two years ago met a very attractive and fun woman online. She is very sexual and I had noticed that she had gotten very excited arounf young men.Since meeting we have gotten into a drinking habit of wine consumption that makes her open up and admit some thing from her past, which I find very exciting. We have a small circle of friends that are not the kind of people that we would do anything with. I take her to bars and watch as she alows slow dancing etc. More and more frequently when we arrive home her pantiess missing as well as signs of dried cum on her face. After asking her, she admitted that it excites her to know that I will be kissing her after she has allowed semeen to dry on her lips.
Nancy has sucked at least 20 young cocks and loves to tease.

I am a male aged 75 who , two years ago met a very attractive and fun woman online. She is very sexual and I had noticed that she had gotten very excited arounf young men.Since meeting we have gotten into a drinking habit of wine consumption that makes her open up and admit some thing from her past, which I find very exciting. We have a small circle of friends that are not the kind of people that we would do anything with. I take her to bars and watch as she allows slow dancing etc. More and more frequently when we arrive home her pantiess missing as well as signs of dried cum on her face. After asking her, she admitted that it excites her to know that I will be kissing her after she has allowed semen to dry on her lips.
Nancy has sucked at least 20 young cocks and loves to tease.

First off....I'm glad to see some of us "mature" folks being active on this web sight. Welcome !!!!

Secondly....If you don't mind me asking, how old is your girlfriend?

Lastly....What do you all consider a "young cock"?

P.S.
Would love to see some pics of her. :)

• Haha
Reactions: hardwetcouple
Thank you for reading my post.I am sorry for leaving out some important data.Nancy is 71 as of last week.She looks (to me) like she is 50 years old.
Almost all were in their 20's.
One way to win your way to her heart is to give her oral sex and lots of it. Nancy has never shaven, so it that is a turn on or off, I understand. Foe me, it is a turn on.
At my age, every one is young.....lol But she is attracted to 20s to 50s.
I hope that I have answered your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: slutplay
First off....I'm glad to see some of us "mature" folks being active on this web sight. Welcome !!!!

Secondly....If you don't mind me asking, how old is your girlfriend?

Lastly....What do you all consider a "young cock"?

P.S.
Would love to see some pics of her. :)
59 year old here with a 27 year old girlfriend. We are out here.