My Hot Wife Date (with text pictures)

Last night I surprised my husband by showing up at a bar with a guy we've been wanting to use. My hubby was out with some potential clients he was trying to sell to.

My husband enjoys a bit of humiliation, and since our first boy toy, we haven't been able to explore that aspect. I could tell he missed it but we aren't comfortable enough yet with our new guys. So, I took a different approach.

As usual I almost chickened out but am very glad I didn't. It was amazing for all involved! We've been talking to this guy Brayton since we first made our profile. Super nice guy whose schedule we could never align with our own. So I met up with him and surprised my guy!

Our texts from last night are below. I really hope you enjoy reading through them. I've never posted like this (pictures) but have been forcing my adventurous side to grow.

Footnote: my husband and I tease Brayton about living with his parents. We really don't care! We aren't judgemental people! We were just trying be funny and had a few drinks.
damn hot double damn hot! very hot wife 20170622_225633-1.jpg

Reactions: Martinelli M
Dear Yoursexypanties,
Thank you for sharing that story and also including the actual texts. Those are the kinds of stories, and the way you told it, that mean so much on this site. It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you again.

Reactions: Martinelli M
Dear Yoursexypanties,
Thank you for sharing that story and also including the actual texts. Those are the kinds of stories, and the way you told it, that mean so much on this site. It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you again.
Wow thank you so much! Very nice compliment

Last night I surprised my husband by showing up at a bar with a guy we've been wanting to use. My hubby was out with some potential clients he was trying to sell to.

My husband enjoys a bit of humiliation, and since our first boy toy, we haven't been able to explore that aspect. I could tell he missed it but we aren't comfortable enough yet with our new guys. So, I took a different approach.

As usual I almost chickened out but am very glad I didn't. It was amazing for all involved! We've been talking to this guy Brayton since we first made our profile. Super nice guy whose schedule we could never align with our own. So I met up with him and surprised my guy!

Our texts from last night are below. I really hope you enjoy reading through them. I've never posted like this (pictures) but have been forcing my adventurous side to grow.

Footnote: my husband and I tease Brayton about living with his parents. We really don't care! We aren't judgemental people! We were just trying be funny and had a few drinks.
that is a hot story I loved the text and pictures reminds me of the time I sent my wife to Mississippi for the weekend

That's so hot