My hot wife is killing me

Some white husbands dream of seeing their wives having sex with a black man.
For me, this idea dominated my thoughts and feelings, so for 5 years I have been planning to seduce my wife into agreeing to try it! And currently so close to achieving it, I bought a dildo and used it to free her, I reached the point of no return a long time ago.
Nowadays, I can sit and watch her in front of me on the bed cuddling a huge silicone dildo between her thighs, and she does it in a very intimate and sexy way with the intent of seducing me, and she acts as if she is with another man, without looking in my direction, because she knows I am having fun and not feeling jealous,
That is, she does everything I dream about, but with a dildo !!
My question to anyone with experience is, how likely is it that my wife will refuse to replace the dildo with a real human dick ?

There is not any convincing. A lot of it comes down to both of your fantasies aligning, a relationship that has better communication and trust than a normal marriage, and not selfishly trying to convince your spouse to do anything they aren’t comfortable with. I feel for a lot of men that this is their fantasy and their wife is not on the same page. This can be very frustrating but at the same time a lot of it comes down to baby steps. Having real conversations about your fantasies with her without expecting her to jump into it. For me, I always had the same fantasy which gave my husband and I a HUGE advantage. But for me and I’m sure I can speak for most women, it came down a lot to self confidence, knowing my husband loved me just as much as a man who would never share his wife. Women are emotional creatures. We need a lot of conversation and then the same conversations again. But never push your wife if she’s not into this you will destroy much more than just your sex life. Baby steps. Maybe start with asking her to have sex with you while another male is filming. Then maybe move to encouraging her to give another man a blow job. PATIENCE. good luck!

There is not any convincing. A lot of it comes down to both of your fantasies aligning, a relationship that has better communication and trust than a normal marriage, and not selfishly trying to convince your spouse to do anything they aren’t comfortable with. I feel for a lot of men that this is their fantasy and their wife is not on the same page. This can be very frustrating but at the same time a lot of it comes down to baby steps. Having real conversations about your fantasies with her without expecting her to jump into it. For me, I always had the same fantasy which gave my husband and I a HUGE advantage. But for me and I’m sure I can speak for most women, it came down a lot to self confidence, knowing my husband loved me just as much as a man who would never share his wife. Women are emotional creatures. We need a lot of conversation and then the same conversations again. But never push your wife if she’s not into this you will destroy much more than just your sex life. Baby steps. Maybe start with asking her to have sex with you while another male is filming. Then maybe move to encouraging her to give another man a blow job. PATIENCE. good luck!
Thank you for this post! I’m a lot like so many men that want their wife to have sex outside of their marriage. What you said really resonates with me. We have taken baby steps our entire time together (40+ years). No, she’s not a hot wife but our sex life is better than it’s ever been. I’ve learned to appreciate the baby steps! It has taken a long time for my wife to learn to tease me about being a hot wife. She knows I love it when she tells her “stories” about enjoying a bigger cock than mine. We both know she’ll never actually do it but she is doing a great job of using her imagination to make it more fun for me. That’s a lot! Just the fact that she has those thoughts tumbling around in her head gets me excited! For some of us it’s the small victories that keep it alive.

So often I feel like a kid that is looking into an amusement park, fingers hanging on the chain link fence. It looks like so much fun inside the park! I’m jealous of the experience uninhibited fun! Sometimes it hurts my heart feeling like I missed out. That’s why focusing on the baby steps and appreciating them is more productive.

Young lady, you hit it exactly right. My wifes ex never complimented her, never bought her sexy clothes, never treated her as an equal. I shared my fantasy of sharing her, and, of course, her first reaction was "you want to be with another woman"...which is quite normal. After reading some articles on the subject, and making love with fantasies in our talk, she came around to serious talks about it. We even watched some black/white movies together. Being in the deep south, my wish, and hers also, was to at least meet with a handsome, hopefully married, intelligent black man. We found a perfect match, married and same profession as wife, health care. From there it is all history, she loved the looks, the perceived taboo, the color contrast, and the attention her provided. Over our playing years, she met 11 different men...a couple of them spontaneous situations, a night clerk in St Marteens, a security guard and masseuse in St Kitts. Even had a regular for 5 years she went on a mini vacation with.
Key thing is patience and picking the right person. Ultimate reminder is it is her body....she can use it as she desires..Good Luck

Well said and spot on. It has taken L and myself 10 years of patience to get here. No convincing, just encouragement and reinforcement of her worth, beauty and my love for her. That and convincing her that this was not just an excuse for me to justify me cheating with another woman.

You have gotten some great advice from other posters. There is no convincing the other partner. You can encourage by building up her self confidence and self image as a sensual woman. Take her shopping to discover what she thinks makes her attractive, not sexy things you like that she thinks are trashy. Start taking her out to nice hotel bars for date nights where there are business men. Learn to chat up the other men at the bar with small talk, nothing sexual. Build her confidence in meeting others. Most women fear rejection even more than men. Over time, not immediately, introduce bedroom fantasies about guys from the bar.

By the way, this is the reason for my sufferingView attachment 1316041
My dick is even smaller than yours. My wife suffered with my dick for a while, later she started using dildos, then she started fucking with another men like the devil! I can just clean her pussy.
This will be your fate too. The important thing is that you learn to enjoy the new situation.

UL7.jpg26246934.jpgP1010893.JPGDSC05665.JPG39332295.jpg

Well Said !!!

For me, this idea dominated my thoughts and feelings, so for 5 years I have been planning to seduce my wife into agreeing to try it! And currently so close to achieving it, I bought a dildo and used it to free her, I reached the point of no return a long time ago.
Nowadays, I can sit and watch her in front of me on the bed cuddling a huge silicone dildo between her thighs, and she does it in a very intimate and sexy way with the intent of seducing me, and she acts as if she is with another man, without looking in my direction, because she knows I am having fun and not feeling jealous,
My question to anyone with experience is, how likely is it that my wife will refuse to replace the dildo with a real human dick ?
Have you asked her?

If you havent asked her, give me her cell number - I will text her and ask her for you as there seems to be some type of communication breakdown in your locale.

Seems logical that if one wants an answer it is easiest, quickest, and most accurate to ask the person directly. Everything else is noise.

The title of this thread is "My Hot Wife is Killing Me". You should retitle it as "I Am Killing Me".

• Love
Reactions: CoupleIntheSun
You can hire real dick for fuck her in Massage center and take her at me I can fuck her all hole hardly infront of you

When see other man Dick so definitely maybe want fuck .