My hot wife Jen

🔥I’ll come to the party for the extra Cock FillIng
Your Greedy Wife will be full to capacity and
We’ll all put some ‘ICING’ on the cake 🌶💦
I’d be laying underneath as you fight to cram two think dicks in her asshole, Jennifer will be pushing back ready to feel her hole broken by the unrelenting thrusts till you both climax in her now stretched rectum and your hot cum mixed wife my wife’s juices spill out onto my face! You then take turns on her face till your good to go again.

I would save my load up for a week just to fuck her. I’d pull her panties to the side and run my tongue all up and down her little asshole while I fingered her pussy.
I’d help by spreading her legs so you can get your tongue right up in her ass. She’s a very talented girl so I’m sure you could work her tight pussy till your able to ease a fist inside her soaking hole. I’m sure she would squirt from the pleasure as she has told she has with other boyfriends. I would love to help you in any way and be a good sissy husband.

I’d help by spreading her legs so you can get your tongue right up in her ass. She’s a very talented girl so I’m sure you could work her tight pussy till your able to ease a fist inside her soaking hole. I’m sure she would squirt from the pleasure as she has told she has with other boyfriends. I would love to help you in any way and be a good sissy husband.
I would love for you and her to 69 while I fuck her from behind. I want you to see what a real mans cock would do to her and fill her up properly and then when she squirts it goes all over your face.

I would love for you and her to 69 while I fuck her from behind. I want you to see what a real mans cock would do to her and fill her up properly and then when she squirts it goes all over your face.
I’d happily suck your balls as your fuck her wet little slit, and finger her arse. Then you can unload in my fertile wife, make her suck your fingers as your hot seed pours on to my face!

She does both ATM and pussy to mouth she is always full of surprises when it comes to sex! She recently let me use a big wand on her and took the whole thing in her pussy which is super tight so it really stretched her out! I’d love you to force it in her ass up to the balls then fist her pussy then cum deep in her rectum. You could fuck her mouth like a cum dump and make me kiss her. Then suck your cum from her butt hole!
Speaking of rectums and sucking, I hope to one day destroy your wife's ass hole after multiple rounds of anal, pulling out and making her push all that yummy ass meat prolapse and me sucking her beautiful red rose like it's candy, all the while inserting my fingers through her pussy and pushing her ass inside out even more and having her squirt all over the place and on her face as a result of all that pussy rubbing and prolapse eating. Now that's what I'd do with that sexy piece of fuck meat of a slutwife of yours.

• Love
Reactions: Antcuck79