My husband makes friends with my sexual partner

Awife

Female
Feb 16, 2021
Before I met my husband, I have ever fucked my classmates, colleague and my ex-boyfriends. Some fucked me several times and some fucked me only once. I told my husband about my previous sex experiences with them before our marriage. He know some of them and keep in touch with them. He never mentioned my sex with them. Sometimes i will date some of them keeping normal friendship.

However, there is once I went beyond the line and I made out with one of my ex-boyfriends in his car after an alumni party but he was too excited and prematurely ejaculated when his glans touched my entrance. It was an unsuccessful sex at that night.

The other guy was one year younger than me and keep in touch with me. He always chats with me frequently and send some sexual hints. I understand that he is flirting with me. I am glad to receive his sexual flirting. Sometimes he makes me very horny and wet. He also got married and we did not have sex again since I married my husband.

I do not know if my husband is a cuckold. Please comments.

Before I met my husband, I have ever fucked my classmates, colleague and my ex-boyfriends. Some fucked me several times and some fucked me only once. I told my husband about my previous sex experiences with them before our marriage. He know some of them and keep in touch with them. He never mentioned my sex with them. Sometimes i will date some of them keeping normal friendship.

However, there is once I went beyond the line and I made out with one of my ex-boyfriends in his car after an alumni party but he was too excited and prematurely ejaculated when his glans touched my entrance. It was an unsuccessful sex at that night.

The other guy was one year younger than me and keep in touch with me. He always chats with me frequently and send some sexual hints. I understand that he is flirting with me. I am glad to receive his sexual flirting. Sometimes he makes me very horny and wet. He also got married and we did not have sex again since I married my husband.

He is accommodating maybe!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Explain to him in a friendly way what makes you happy, if he loves you he will oblige you. Do you have a lack of sex at home?

You lost me at "glans touched my entrance".

You lost me at "glans touched my entrance".
Yes. It is the first time we met each other again since our breakup. We have some chemistry reaction. We kissed and caressed each other in his backseat. I was on four on the seat and he took off my underwear and unzipped his trousers. We perform a doggy style. When I used my hand to guide his hard dick and glans touched my entrance, he prematurely shot and became flaccid.

Yes. It is the first time we met each other again since our breakup. We have some chemistry reaction. We kissed and caressed each other in his backseat. I was on four on the seat and he took off my underwear and unzipped his trousers. We perform a doggy style. When I used my hand to guide his hard dick and glans touched my entrance, he prematurely shot and became flaccid.
LOL - I get it.

You need what you need. Keep getting your pleasure where and when you can. Your husband obviously has no idea of your needs. Have him eat you after you have been with one of your lovers and see what his reaction is. I know I would love to have a wife like you and I definitely would allow you to fuck anyone you wanted

If your cuckold so you can do continues you sex journey,if you like flirting and sex.I m a bull from India. I met many girls and Married cuckold before and between marriage and now after divorced ,continues my sex journey and maybe till old age. Because I love sex and all age of ladies.

Reactions: gregnginger