My Husband's Wife

Hwcouple702

Verified
Gold
Day one of a "vanilla" vacation and my husband's cheating, slut wife finds herself on her knees in a hotel room servicing some hot, strange guy's cock with her mouth. But let's just keep this our secret. I'll update you later, but I bet she let him bury his face in her pussy too. And after that, sooo much more! ;):ROFLMAO:

1649682862460.png

Seriously, it's not my husband's wife's fault! I mean, she even wore her wedding ring! Am I right? She does look pretty lewd with that big cock between her lips though, right? Could have happened to anybody's wife, I mean, look at him! Who wouldn't have done the same??
1649685342074.png

I think this slut wife's husband is getting something out of his slutty wife fucking! lol Don't laugh at him you guys....seriously..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, at least it's something! Don't worry, this guy's going to leave him something in my husband's slutty wife's wife's pussy to take care of soon enough :p
1649693530924.png

Last edited:
This is the clean. unused pussy this guy who picked me up got. My husband got some too, it's just way different by the time he gets it!
He gets my sloppy, loose, slutty wife pussy that some other guy and I made for him

1649734599598.png

Mr Hw got me after this guy stretched me out and finished with a creampie inside of me! Of course Mr Hw had to clean me up first!

1649735156404.png

Last edited:
OK, well, this was a true story from last Saturday evening but I guess I tried too hard to "make it sexy" and "cuckish" . I guess I failed, it didn't seem to "translate" I'm not very good at putting these together. Hopefully you enjoyed the pics though. Lots of views but hardly anybody seemed to enjoy it. I'm always asked for stories but they don't get a very positive response when I try to put them together. 😟

OK, well, this was a true story from last Saturday evening but I guess I tried too hard to "make it sexy" and "cuckish" . I guess I failed, it didn't seem to "translate" I'm not very good at putting these together. Hopefully you enjoyed the pics though. Lots of views but hardly anybody seemed to enjoy it. I'm always asked for stories but they don't get a very positive response when I try to put them together. 😟
Love your stories and love the pictures!! Especially love the stories when you give details. They always leave me with so many thoughts and questions. Great stuff!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
failed? I loved it! you are so sexy!