My Indian wife - slowly baring all

Have to be a little patient right, makes it even better? :) This is her getting ready for a night out. No underwear or bra of course :)
What a beautiful body she has, not bad looking either. I bet you must feel great pride in the fact that all other men are drooling over her but it you that will be having fun with her later. Its great fun watching other guys falling over each other to get her attention, maybe even trying to pull her. But she is yours

Reactions: fjlugo63
What a beautiful body she has, not bad looking either. I bet you must feel great pride in the fact that all other men are drooling over her but it you that will be having fun with her later. Its great fun watching other guys falling over each other to get her attention, maybe even trying to pull her. But she is yours

Yes that's what really gets me hard, the idea she makes other guys hard and sometimes if we swap it's only for a time :)

Here's a pic of her in the kitchen - she does like showing off her body and we were planning to go to some naturist resorts before Covid, have to wait!

What would you like to do? Another kitchen cleaning pic.. and a boob!
I would love to come up behind her in the kitchen and slide my hands under her apron, play with those delicious looking nipples with one hand and explore what I know has to be a beautiful tight pussy with the other hand.

Vic...don't leave us hanging (literally).....details on share with co-worker?

He was a one time thing but only time ive shared her. He came over when i was at work and while i wantes to video didnt get chance. They apparently fooled around, did lots of oral and then he did her missionary, doggy and they did cowgirl. I think they went bareback for some of it too. She jerked him off to completion at end.

Thing is he kissed her so hard her lip was bruised and he kept tugging her nipples so they were sore. Man i wisb i could've seen it!!