My naive wife Mae

New on the forum I want to post my real story not sure if this is the right forum .
We got married recently few months back we are 35/27
She is a very hot girl with a very perfect bikini body she is 5.4
And knows how to carry herself.
I always had hotwife/cuckold fantasies since long before I got married. I already told her about my fantasies before marriage.
She is still not a hotwife we still have a long way ahead .
I will write everything about our journey so far and I would seek Guidance from the experienced couples

New on the forum I want to post my real story not sure if this is the right forum .
We got married recently few months back we are 35/27
She is a very hot girl with a very perfect bikini body she is 5.4
And knows how to carry herself.
I always had hotwife/cuckold fantasies since long before I got married. I already told her about my fantasies before marriage.
She is still not a hotwife we still have a long way ahead .
I will write everything about our journey so far and I would seek Guidance from the experienced couples
Any pics of her? Does she let you do that yet?

Reactions: toolman2c
this is our story
We met almost a year (2022 )before and after few if and buts we decided to get married 2023. While we were committed we were still trying to know each other .
Initially when we met I remember asking her "did you had a boyfriend" To which she replied "why you wanna dig past " At that point I never told her about my fantasy and considered her reply as a lesson and thought not to discuss the matter until she have complete faith in me.
This was month of august and we used to chit chat a lot by this time we started having sexting at nights and weekends (she was in a job and we were in different cities)
During this time I realized she was very wild and things started proceeding in no time she started showing me some semi nude pics while sexting.
This is when I realized she is a very gifted girl when it comes to curves. She has perfect size boobs of 34DD
I remember sometimes during jogging being on phone she used to comment "wow" And I asked what happened to which she used to reply "just saw a very hot guy" I never asked her to stop doing things as such infact "she once asked me aren't you jealous" to which I replied" I am broadminded and I believe checking out someone is no crime we can look and appreciate if something is good looking and beautiful "
This gave her some confidence and since then she always used to tell me about the hot guys she would see while outside. She had no idea that I was secretly getting pleasure out of it.
Slowly we started having phonesex as we got into comfort zone this is when she once asked me to show my cock to which I denied at that moment later she apologized to which I said You are going to be my wife and I want save myself to you for first night. (Which I was for real) second reason I was bit worried I am between 5.5 to 6 inches but with a fine girth.
Next day again when somehow the topic came Up I apologized about last night and suddenly she without any hesitation asked " Its okay don't worry you can improvise SHOW IT TONIGHT"
I didn't say anything late night she called and we started having phone sex again in heat she started demanding the dick pic ultimately for first time with her I shared it and she really admired my girth she was like " You are gonna give me lot of pain down there" (But she didn't say much about length). During these conversations I asked her about if she is a Virgin to which she said she is virgin but she was in two serious relationship before me. Side note I was virgin too she is my first.
At this time Our conversations while phonesex never involved any third person it was always about us.
Once while phone sex we discussed each other fantasy when my turn came she asked "whats yours " And my heart beats increased in seconds I so badly wanted to tell her about my fantasy but was really afraid to admit it. She was the love of my life I was ready to let go my fantasy forever but the thought of her leaving me after learning about me was something I was never ready to risk it. So i told her "my fantasy is very dark And i cannot admit it "
After that several times when we had phonesex she was always asking about it but i would always say you are not ready for it .
Finally this was October and she was alone at home as her parents were out of station for few days this is when our sexual conversation had no limits we were always on call most of the times. I still remember it was sunday she was at home and we both got in mood early in the morning itself by the afternoon she already orgasmed multiple times being on phonesex with me.
Now I clearly remember again she called me it was around 3 pm and again we started having phonesex one thing led to other I started telling how I am gonna bang her on our first night how I am gonna keep my cock inside her for several hours, in different position and so on.
She was in extreme heat again she orgasmed.
After few minutes we started having nomal conversation and the topic switched to fantasy again she asked
Mae" tel me now what's your fantasy"
Me"I cannot tell you it's really dark "
Mae" Baby please tell me I have already told you so much "
Me" Somethings are better be kept hidden and I really care for you and cannot risk to loose you"
( I really meant it she was my everything)
Mae" Trust me tel me "
Me " Promise me first you will not get angry on me "
Mae " Sure"
Me " Okay"
I took a pause here again my heart started racing at a rapid pace and this time I felt my ears face turning warm and she is very admant at such times she again during the pause
Mae" Tell me , why are you silent "
Me " Okay... ( with some deep breaths and small pause I continue)
Remember when you used to tell me about guys you saw during jogging and when you were outside "
Mae "yes... So? "
Me " You always used to make comments as he was hot, that guy looks sexy .."
Mae "yeh! ? "
Me " This always turns me on , every time when you find a particular guy sexy it excites me "
Mae "really? But I always thought you will get Jealous at some point "
Me " No.. Never infact it was such a turn on I cannot explain you in words"
And this is when I finally told her
"Remember I asked you about your past regarding boyfriends? I really wanted to know things between B (her ex we will use B as his name) and you" With some courage finally I say it " I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU GETTING WELL FUCKED BY A HOT GUY "
To be continued

this is our story
We met almost a year (2022 )before and after few if and buts we decided to get married 2023. While we were committed we were still trying to know each other .
Initially when we met I remember asking her "did you had a boyfriend" To which she replied "why you wanna dig past " At that point I never told her about my fantasy and considered her reply as a lesson and thought not to discuss the matter until she have complete faith in me.
This was month of august and we used to chit chat a lot by this time we started having sexting at nights and weekends (she was in a job and we were in different cities)
During this time I realized she was very wild and things started proceeding in no time she started showing me some semi nude pics while sexting.
This is when I realized she is a very gifted girl when it comes to curves. She has perfect size boobs of 34DD
I remember sometimes during jogging being on phone she used to comment "wow" And I asked what happened to which she used to reply "just saw a very hot guy" I never asked her to stop doing things as such infact "she once asked me aren't you jealous" to which I replied" I am broadminded and I believe checking out someone is no crime we can look and appreciate if something is good looking and beautiful "
This gave her some confidence and since then she always used to tell me about the hot guys she would see while outside. She had no idea that I was secretly getting pleasure out of it.
Slowly we started having phonesex as we got into comfort zone this is when she once asked me to show my cock to which I denied at that moment later she apologized to which I said You are going to be my wife and I want save myself to you for first night. (Which I was for real) second reason I was bit worried I am between 5.5 to 6 inches but with a fine girth.
Next day again when somehow the topic came Up I apologized about last night and suddenly she without any hesitation asked " Its okay don't worry you can improvise SHOW IT TONIGHT"
I didn't say anything late night she called and we started having phone sex again in heat she started demanding the dick pic ultimately for first time with her I shared it and she really admired my girth she was like " You are gonna give me lot of pain down there" (But she didn't say much about length). During these conversations I asked her about if she is a Virgin to which she said she is virgin but she was in two serious relationship before me. Side note I was virgin too she is my first.
At this time Our conversations while phonesex never involved any third person it was always about us.
Once while phone sex we discussed each other fantasy when my turn came she asked "whats yours " And my heart beats increased in seconds I so badly wanted to tell her about my fantasy but was really afraid to admit it. She was the love of my life I was ready to let go my fantasy forever but the thought of her leaving me after learning about me was something I was never ready to risk it. So i told her "my fantasy is very dark And i cannot admit it "
After that several times when we had phonesex she was always asking about it but i would always say you are not ready for it .
Finally this was October and she was alone at home as her parents were out of station for few days this is when our sexual conversation had no limits we were always on call most of the times. I still remember it was sunday she was at home and we both got in mood early in the morning itself by the afternoon she already orgasmed multiple times being on phonesex with me.
Now I clearly remember again she called me it was around 3 pm and again we started having phonesex one thing led to other I started telling how I am gonna bang her on our first night how I am gonna keep my cock inside her for several hours, in different position and so on.
She was in extreme heat again she orgasmed.
After few minutes we started having nomal conversation and the topic switched to fantasy again she asked
Mae" tel me now what's your fantasy"
Me"I cannot tell you it's really dark "
Mae" Baby please tell me I have already told you so much "
Me" Somethings are better be kept hidden and I really care for you and cannot risk to loose you"
( I really meant it she was my everything)
Mae" Trust me tel me "
Me " Promise me first you will not get angry on me "
Mae " Sure"
Me " Okay"
I took a pause here again my heart started racing at a rapid pace and this time I felt my ears face turning warm and she is very admant at such times she again during the pause
Mae" Tell me , why are you silent "
Me " Okay... ( with some deep breaths and small pause I continue)
Remember when you used to tell me about guys you saw during jogging and when you were outside "
Mae "yes... So? "
Me " You always used to make comments as he was hot, that guy looks sexy .."
Mae "yeh! ? "
Me " This always turns me on , every time when you find a particular guy sexy it excites me "
Mae "really? But I always thought you will get Jealous at some point "
Me " No.. Never infact it was such a turn on I cannot explain you in words"
And this is when I finally told her
"Remember I asked you about your past regarding boyfriends? I really wanted to know things between B (her ex we will use B as his name) and you" With some courage finally I say it " I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU GETTING WELL FUCKED BY A HOT GUY "
To be continued
That's hot! Do you show her off any?

Reactions: toolman2c
Continue

Mae "really? This is what you like ( at this moment I could feel her voice was getting sensual I knew this voice very well when she used to touch herself)
Me " Yes this is my fantasy to see you getting fucked by a hot stud when I say stud not just any regular man but a really hot stud with a very well endowed cock
that is why I Delibrately used to ask you about you and B . I really wanted to know some spicy details between you two "
Mae " But what will you do when the stud is getting intimate with me" (I could sense she was fingering herself harder at this point)
Me " Wel for real I would love to sit by side and watch a real huge thick cock slowly sliding inch by inch in your tight pussy "
Mae " Tell me more "
Me " I would love to see him fucking you in positions which may be I never could I want you to sit on his monster cock and take it all in.... Will you do it babe"
Mae "sure with pleasure " ( she was in full heat at this point I also started jerking myself )
Me "tell me something (I asked now in a moment of heat) did B ever licked you?"
Mae ( I never thought she would reply to this but she was quick) "yes"
Me " How was it and how was he in bed"
I still remember her reply and I can never forget those three words
Mae " HE WAS AMAZING"
Me " Really? "
Mae " Yes He was so good in bed , he was perfect in every thing, he used to lick me so good that I used to loose all my senses" ( as she said this we both came instantly and I never ejaculated like this before it was insane the amount of cum I ejaculated)
So this was the first time being with her for several months I learned my soon gonna be wife is not as innocent as she seems and she is much experienced then me. I never thought that she allowed him to lick her. So far I thought they only did smooching and some foreplay limited to boobs.

Continue..
Once when we both came to senses we both realised what all we have spit out but for now no one admitted anything but it was embarrassing guilt feeling
She said I will speak to you later and we both said bye and kept the call
I didn't receive any cal from her for next several hours ( generally she would always call me in every next hour) it was until midnight I called her up . When I spoke to her I felt sort of rudness and then she finally said it that
Mae-"I don't wanna hear your voice. "
I apologized to her but she was not ready to hear anything she said to me
Mae- "you are so lost . "
I kept trying her via texts in a sarcastic way she finally said
Mae-"B will be back to country in December, so I am going to get fucked I think I should loose my virginity to him. "
I cannot explain that it was such a angst feeling that I had that moment when I said babe this is not how it works, and when I tried to explain her hotwife life style she was like
Mae-" this is going to happen any how whether you want it or not so its Upto you if you wanna watch it or not but I am going have a quality time for the last time before marriage B is so good at things I am sure he is gonna fuck the hell out of me. I am sure he is going to fuck me in ways that I can only dream about "
her last few words sparked jealousy in me but I realised that I was instantly hard though I already came more then 7 times that day
I was not ready for her ex as there was chances of emotional bond and I was unable to make a judgement at that very moment whether she was being real Or sarcastic.
It was the one of my longest night , I kept trying to call her and texted through out night. I kept on apologizing her she saw my text in morning and she was cool down by now she finally said that I should sleep and we will discuss about it later in afternoon.
So here there were two reasons why she was angry
1- In heat she said about foreplay with B in detail she somehow felt ashamed admitting and this guilt feeling was Embarrassing which she never wanted to discuss with me.
2- She was very upset with the idea of me being comfortable with my wife getting fucked by a different man while I watch. She felt how can A guy who is not possessive about me will love me.

Continue
Well after that we speak in afternoon she at first didn't want to discus anything about last day , I myself was bit ashamed and was not ready to confront her.
But somehow I was relieved because I had never discussed about my fantasy with anyone that I know other then this forum and Mae was and is the only person who knows and understands who I am for real. If priority is to be concerned then Mae will Always be my priority over my fantasy.
Finally we started getting over things and started chatting about fantasy but in a casual way. She would still tell me about hot guys that she would see across streets but this time she was very bold .
She did complain that she wanted a guy who was possesive and bossy but then her ex was like that, apart from foreplay she said life was not easy with him.
This was the time when we started discussing about her dressing.
One time when we were sexting it started as
Me- "I like you to wear short dress when we go clubbing"
Mae- " I do wear that already whenever I go for parties "
Me - " Yeh but something like this " ( I googled one pic and send that to her I have shared the pic of the similar dress that I asked her to wear
)
Mae- " Will you be okay if I wear that "?
Me - " I would be more Then happy babe "
"Will you do something more? "
Mae- "what"
Me - " What if I ask you not to wear panty on this dress "
Mae- " Are you sure? "
Me - " Yes but the question is will you be able to carry yourself without panty in such a short dress"
Mae- " Don't worry I will manage "
Me - " What if you have to bent down for something "
Mae-" Then we have to make sure no one notices"
Me - " What if someone will notice "
Mae-" Will you be okay if someone notices"
Me - " Depends who will notice"
Mae-" I don't understand, explain "
Me-"if I would like some one should notice then I would want a real alpha hunk should be the one who get to see your treasure"
This is the first time we were openly chatting about third person
Mae-" Really will you be okay with that "
Me-" Sure as long as your are comfortable, would you be okay if he looks there"
Mae-"I don't know will you show him? "
Me-" If I will have slightest hint that he is looking there I will pull your dress up so that he can have a clear view of your beauty down there "
This is when she started getting into mood and this is when she started fingering herself
Mae-"if you will show him what if he wants more "
Me-"then we should make sure that we take good care of our guest "
Mae-" What would you want "
Me-" I think you should let him come closer and let him touch you with his bare hands and you open your legs wide open allow him to move his tounge in every gap while you are standing in between your pussy, ass everywhere."
Mae-"really! "( again I felt the same thing I knew she was rubbing down there harder now, even I started shagging )
Me-" Yeh babe sure, in fact I would want you to pleasure his big cock in return"
Soon she came and we slept after few mins of formal conversation
This was the first time Mae and I had virtual role play and this was the beginning it started in month of october last year sometimes she did complain that this is not right and I too believe as for any decent women I think it's not easy to have such conversation with the love of their life.
Whatever we say but hotwife/cuckold fantasy is mostly mens thing but women they actually get along on it for their men until they start enjoying it for real.