My October Lifestylers Magazine Article is Published

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I think this will be my last one for awhile. We shot the boat pics over the weekend, and there's even a throwback pic of my first thong from my newlywed days. There are a few others from earlier this summer. I hope you enjoy. Not all my first choice pics so I was a bit disappointed, but they can't publish all of them. They did an amazing job with this. This was fun but it's too taxing to do so much of this. I really hope you all enjoy this. This article was written from my husband's point of view and summarized both of our memories of the time. The publisher wanted us to be a bit more open in telling our stories from "The Lake". Finally a bit about infidelity and other taboo subjects in this issue. We still kept it pretty tame compared to the actual experience but I just don't want to be judged in the lifestyle. Hopefully it will turn you on from reading it as much as it did us while writing it.

1632889782442.png

Last edited:
Mrs.HW, I would just like to express and say... Thank you so much for all the hard work you put forth into making this absolutely amazing and beautiful experience available to us all! You not only did it for yourself, but you also allowed us to go on this exciting journey with you! I not only speak for myself, but I think it’s pretty safe to speak on behalf of all your fans, just how much we truly appreciate reading your erotic stories, and how much we enjoy drooling over your sexy, cock hardening, mouth watering pictures!! I honestly don’t know how the photographer kept from trying to fuck you, or from jacking himself off??? Lol! Again, THANK YOU!! 🥰🥰🥰

Mrs.HW, I would just like to express and say... Thank you so much for all the hard work you put forth into making this absolutely amazing and beautiful experience available to us all! You not only did it for yourself, but you also allowed us to go on this exciting journey with you! I not only speak for myself, but I think it’s pretty safe to speak on behalf of all your fans, just how much we truly appreciate reading your erotic stories, and how much we enjoy drooling over your sexy, cock hardening, mouth watering pictures!! I honestly don’t know how the photographer kept from trying to fuck you, or from jacking himself off??? Lol! Again, THANK YOU!! 🥰🥰🥰
Wow, thank you for the rave review. I'm really happy that you enjoy me. ;)

PS I sent you a "little something" via PM 😘

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
I think this will be my last one for awhile. We shot the boat pics over the weekend, and there's even a throwback pic of my first thong from my newlywed days. There are a few others from earlier this summer. I hope you enjoy. Not all my first choice pics so I was a bit disappointed, but they can't publish all of them. They did an amazing job with this. This was fun but it's too taxing to do so much of this. I really hope you all enjoy this. This article was written from my husband's point of view and summarized both of our memories of the time. The publisher wanted us to be a bit more open in telling our stories from "The Lake". Finally a bit about infidelity and other taboo subjects in this issue. We still kept it pretty tame compared to the actual experience but I just don't want to be judged in the lifestyle. Hopefully it will turn you on from reading it as much as it did us while writing it.

View attachment 609096
MrHWCouple702 did a marvelous job with his perspective. Also, really enjoyed the photos.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
MrHWCouple702 did a marvelous job with his perspective. Also, really enjoyed the photos.
Thank you! So great that you enjoyed it. It's a difficult task to pare down a story to make it more acceptable, but I think he did a great job at that. His commentary on how the whole "unfaithful wife" realization affects the mind is pretty frank as well. It sounds easy now, but it has to be tough to know what other guys do with your wife and the aftermath.

Mrs Hotwife

Thank you! So great that you enjoyed it. It's a difficult task to pare down a story to make it more acceptable, but I think he did a great job at that. His commentary on how the whole "unfaithful wife" realization affects the mind is pretty frank as well. It sounds easy now, but it has to be tough to know what other guys do with your wife and the aftermath.

Mrs Hotwife
Great cover shot and the content was hot too - both the pics and the text written by your hubby.
Good job.
James

Mrs Hotwife
YW

View attachment 609096
I'm at a loss for words to express my gratitude for sharing everything from the storyline to the photos, yet leaving so much up to the reader's imagination.
Dee is as always desirable, delighful, dishy, delectable, dreamy, delicious, doting, drop dead, delish, dollish, deeply divine yet daringly dirty.