My SexyWife & I gonna concentrate on our Top 4 fantasy's

1 year 7 months we started to see how different or similar taste. We hated the same things and like the others. Our #1 FFM- starts out me watching for my SexyWife wants 30 min's & One n One, then she will wave me in to join making it a 3-way, no deep heavy passionate kissing & No no penetration with other Woman but everything else ok. #2 Stranger Fantasy we play that for us got it ready to go.
#3 MFM SENSUAL CUCKOLD THREESOME - this started as a regular MFM- SexyWife only wanted the other guy only doggy style and condom and no deep passionate kissing and quite be a bit more. #4 Swinging speaks for itself. Start out soft swap.
As time went some things change. Talk about the Threesomes Nothing ChangE on FFM Except for short light kisses are ok reason to show appreciation.
but at the end SexyWife said make sure the new guy does her doggy style and spoon her, short light kisses allowed, condom but SexyWife want are favorite positions off limits. Like Missionary and Wheelbarrow no top position for him and her on bottom.
So MFM Sensual Cuckold Threesome would start out us 2 guys giving her sensual massage then I would step back let my SexyWife get her first 1 on 1 with new guy (I ask her do you want 30 min's like FMF she said 10 -15 so 15 min's then after that I come in makin it a Threesome after a while then new that would step back and I would get my One on one for 15 minutes, then back to threesome then last go around for new guy 20-30 min's depends on sexy wife if doing good she get 25-30 min's.
Then we Thank him and my SexyWife and I finished behind close doors.

Sounds good ? 1

Reactions: sincity5522
Have you guys put all this into reality yet or is it still in the "let's make rules first" stage? Because believe me when you put it into the reality stage, rules are out of the winow lol. Good luck guys

Thank you and as of now the rules that exists are:
  1. No Anal
  2. Must wear condom
  3. Our favorite positions off limits missionary & wheelbarrow or anytime where he is on top of her and she is on bottom.
  4. No deep heavy or long passionate kissing
  5. Wants Caucasian male
  6. Circumcised
  7. Size nothing under 5" not gonna be Happy with someone like 4¾" but also wants it to be under 7½"

I'm Hispanic, Uncircumcised and I used to be like 6⅛" now hardest it gets is almost 5½" like 5⅜" but usually between 4¾"-5"
At times it be like a solid good 4½" I'm like wtf?? Lol

With that many rules, you're going to be concentrating more on the rules than you are the sex! The rules about no kissing and none of your favorite positions makes me wonder if y'all are really ready to play with others. Do what's best for the 2 of you, but my wife and I have very minimal rules, just to keep it simple and enjoyable. No ex's for either of us, and she says no ass slapping or hair pulling. That's it! Good luck to you. (y)

I know here is my thought he is spooning her he is in control of position. Now she starts getting into enjoying it and he feels her so he starts kissing her erotically turning her face towards him and starts really passionately kissing her & she's feeling that she's going with the heat of the moment he smoothly adjusts her quickly and guess what he has transition on top she has to put her one leg on the outside there you go there in Missionary passionate kissing longer kisses and deep passionate kisses then he'll stroke faster than harder and harder then she began orgasming and when he looks at her in her eyes softly stroking they will have a connection and he will began to cum in her hard as he strokes quicker and both of them lock on each other's eyes , mouth as she keeps her legs wrapped around him then he unloads again and again finally he slowly becomes limped after his last drop and she show him by holding him pressed against her body with her arms & legs wrapped tightly staring into each other she kisses him and says Thank you he gets up and says No Thank You hopes he can do that again she says yes yes.

Last edited:
With that many rules, you're going to be concentrating more on the rules than you are the sex! The rules about no kissing and none of your favorite positions makes me wonder if y'all are really ready to play with others. Do what's best for the 2 of you, but my wife and I have very minimal rules, just to keep it simple and enjoyable. No ex's for either of us, and she says no ass slapping or hair pulling. That's it! Good luck to you. (y)

Thank you so maybe take out some and leave it like this:

1. No Anal
  2. Must wear condom (maybe)
  3. Wants Caucasian male (no big deal that's a preference like next one
  4. Circumcised

1. Size nothing under 5" not gonna be Happy with someone like 4¾" but also wants it to be under 7½" ((don't worry just get someone who says they have 7" they should be anywhere from 6½-7½" take of that.
  2. Kissing don't worry if it happens in the heat of the moment
  3. Favorite positions if it happens it happens because she lives those so don't think about it.
So basically 2 rules

Waaaay too many rules. You both will want more, it won't be spontaneous at all and you will both be unsatisfied. In our humble opinion....

HW

Guy's sex is not to be controlled it's to be hot and passionate fun do what you feel at the moment!

I hear I think wanting Caucasian male , circumcised, for size 5" - 7½"
Basically 4 rules left so let her know (being our first if any rule gets broken don't sweat it )
Or should we let it play out see what happens.

My SexyWife & I gonna concentrate on our Top 4 fantasy's

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE[/USER]

Start dateSaturday at 11:41 PM

The Cuckold Experience Talk

Jump to newUnwatch

M

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE

Couple

Saturday at 11:41 Pm

1 year 7 months we started to see how different or similar taste. We hated the same things and like the others. Our #1 FFM- starts out me watching for my SexyWife wants 30 min's & One n One, then she will wave me in to join making it a 3-way, no deep heavy passionate kissing & No no penetration with other Woman but everything else ok. #2 Stranger Fantasy we play that for us got it ready to go.

#3 MFM SENSUAL CUCKOLD THREESOME - this started as a regular MFM- SexyWife only wanted the other guy only doggy style and condom and no deep passionate kissing and quite be a bit more. #4 Swinging speaks for itself. Start out soft swap.

As time went some things change. Talk about the Threesomes Nothing ChangE on FFM Except for short light kisses are ok reason to show appreciation.

but at the end SexyWife said make sure the new guy does her doggy style and spoon her, short light kisses allowed, condom but SexyWife want are favorite positions off limits. Like Missionary and Wheelbarrow no top position for him and her on bottom.

So MFM Sensual Cuckold Threesome would start out us 2 guys giving her sensual massage then I would step back let my SexyWife get her first 1 on 1 with new guy (I ask her do you want 30 min's like FMF she said 10 -15 so 15 min's then after that I come in makin it a Threesome after a while then new that would step back and I would get my One on one for 15 minutes, then back to threesome then last go around for new guy 20-30 min's depends on sexy wife if doing good she get 25-30 min's.

Then we Thank him and my SexyWife and I finished behind close doors.

Sounds good  1

[IMG alt="menbec"][URL]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/m/14/14715.jpg?1545147163[/URL][/IMG]

menbec

Male

Yesterday at 12:18 AM

Add bookmark

Have you guys put all this into reality yet or is it still in the "let's make rules first" stage? Because believe me when you put it into the reality stage, rules are out of the winow lol. Good luck guys

View attachment 244990

Reactions:You and sincity5522

View attachment 244991 Like Reply

M

MyWifeLMPhubbyACE

Couple

Yesterday at 1:17 AM

Add bookmark

Thank you and as of now the rules that exists are:

No Anal

Must wear condom

Our favorite positions off limits missionary & wheelbarrow or anytime where he is on top of her and she is on bottom.

No deep heavy or long passionate kissing

Wants Caucasian male

Circumcised

Size nothing under 5" not gonna be Happy with someone like 4¾" but also wants it to be under 7½"

I'm Hispanic, Uncircumcised and I used to be like 6⅛" now hardest it gets is almost 5½" like 5⅜" but usually between 4¾"-5"

At times it be like a solid good 4½" I'm like wtf?? Lol

With that many rules, you're going to be concentrating more on the rules than you are the sex! The rules about no kissing and none of your favorite positions makes me wonder if y'all are really ready to play with others. Do what's best for the 2 of you, but my wife and I have very minimal rules, just to keep it simple and enjoyable. No ex's for either of us, and she says no ass slapping or hair pulling.

I know here is my thought he is spooning her he is in control of position. Now she starts getting into enjoying it and he feels her so he starts kissing her erotically turning her face towards him and starts really passionately kissing her & she's feeling that she's going with the heat of the moment he smoothly adjusts her quickly and guess what he has transition on top she has to put her one leg on the outside there you go there in Missionary passionate kissing longer kisses and deep passionate kisses then he'll stroke faster than harder and harder then she began orgasming and when he looks at her in her eyes softly stroking they will have a connection and he will began to cum in her hard as he strokes quicker and both of them lock on each other's eyes , mouth as she keeps her legs wrapped around him then he unloads again and again finally he slowly becomes limped after his last drop and she show him by holding him pressed against her body with her arms & legs wrapped tightly staring into each other she kisses him and says Thank you he gets up and says No Thank You hopes he can do that again she says yes yes.

We believe that if she actually becomes a hotwife then she is going to let other guys to things to her and with her that she does not let you do. She is going to discover pleasure that she never knew existed before. The reason is simple...because no one guy, even a husband can have the experience that other guys have. Once she finds out the pleasures of a hot BBC, then 7 1/2 inches may not really do it for her any more...same with a BWC. She may find that a bold guy will play with her asshole and she will be so in to it that she lets him fuck her in the ass. Some other guys will be bolder and others maybe not. Most guys will be way more enthusiastic to fuck her and pleasure her than you are. That's because you two have "normalcy"..you know what works for the two of you. There is so much more out there though. As far as kissing...we NEVER understood that one. Kissing is the fire that starts the engine. It isn't "love". No missionary? I've got news for you...she is going to feel way different when she starts playing with other guys....and she will certainly be fucked missionary...and every other way most likely.

HW

We believe that if she actually becomes a hotwife then she is going to let other guys to things to her and with her that she does not let you do. She is going to discover pleasure that she never knew existed before. The reason is simple...because no one guy, even a husband can have the experience that other guys have. Once she finds out the pleasures of a hot BBC, then 7 1/2 inches may not really do it for her any more...same with a BWC. She may find that a bold guy will play with her asshole and she will be so in to it that she lets him fuck her in the ass. Some other guys will be bolder and others maybe not. Most guys will be way more enthusiastic to fuck her and pleasure her than you are. That's because you two have "normalcy"..you know what works for the two of you. There is so much more out there though. As far as kissing...we NEVER understood that one. Kissing is the fire that starts the engine. It isn't "love". No missionary? I've got news for you...she is going to feel way different when she starts playing with other guys....and she will certainly be fucked missionary...and every other way most likely.

HW

I like the fact you're extremely confident & knowledgeable. I wanted to know if I can send you a few different pics of my wife & get your opinion (PM) she loves to be called SexyWife and let me know what I need to do to make this happen we tried some things but she's kind of Shy moves kind at a slow pace but once she gets going she will move with the flow and I can see her excited.

Q#1 now i is see my creativity I told bout an MFM sensual Cockhold threesome and she like that idea better than regular MFM so we try the website she loved the name SexyWife I think she was overwhelmed the first time more ppl told her how sexy n Beautiful she was besides me. We had it for 6 months sometimes we were so busy and other times we got on twice for that week however, I did found out what her preferences were: (( she preferred a Caucasian male circumcised between the ages of 35 to 64 was okay to check out, I know she wanted but I'd have blue green or hazel eyes. He had to be over '5 9", for size she said 5" to 7" I asked her what if the guys I like 4¾" she said Hell-No GTFO. So what if other way around slightly over 7" like 7¼" she said if he was cool and respectful and nice that she would be okay. Straight and as long as not too big of a guy little meat was ok.)) We had 5 guys that made to Meet n Greet category then we had out Mom had an accident so for 3½ weeks watching her wr put that to the side then our subscription went out. We agreed after July 4th we will get another 6 month subscription.
She thinks that I did learn she did not want no fly by night Joe one guy said he was looking for something steady but it could be months before we get together she liked the idea so I knew she wouldn't 2-3 a year same guy. It was very interesting hearing that from her but I went along with it I also agreed & told her if it came down to 2-3 guys you had a hard time choosing I would be okay with all 3 and told her if that's the case we'll go ahead and set up all 3 but spaced out or white knows one of them might of been horrible and I don't want you to have a bad experience.

Oh if they had a Bike that was a huge bonus she loves to Ride.

Attachments

• received_10208623693828931.jpeg
    received_10208623693828931.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 56
Thank you we join a adultxxx dating site.
She has slowly added a few things and has allowed me to set the pace
and go. with one she would like it to be since i know her best.