My Slutty, Cheating Ski Trip Begins

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
This is a fun, slutty story that my husband has never heard. I thought it might be fun to reveal it now. I hope you read it and enjoy it.

So I have several stories that he doesn't know about that I've kept from him for all of these years and I thought this would be a good time to tell one of them.

You know from reading my stuff that after I got married I had a very slutty honeymoon and then (I haven't told him all of this story so I'll keep it brief) when we got back from our honeymoon and he went away to training for a couple of months and I just lost it and went all in "cheating slutwife". He's going to ask me tons of questions now, but he's just going to have to wait on those answers. lol Anyway, I knew I had to calm down after he returned and we moved away so I could start fresh somewhere without being a slut. I did so for a year with only a couple of exceptions. We moved again, this time out west, and before we moved from east to west we bought a very large "conversion van", brand new, with all of the luxury add ons. It wasn't an "RV" in size but it was much larger than a normal van. We bought it because we figured we would use it out west on all of our outdoor adventures, which we did. It had two "captains chairs" up front and two more in the second row of seating. There was a large space behind that and a normal "bench style" seat that folded down into a bed very easily. It had tons of room for storage and a rack on top, so we carried lots of stuff up there for the group when we went on ski trips. There was a curtain between the second row chairs and the bed seat for privacy and curtains on all the windows. It was a luxury ride for what it was. It served us well and served me well in a very unanticipated way!

As you know I had extramarital sex at the lake and on ski trips mostly. You've read about that in my articles. Although I don't know how "slutty" this is compared to other things I've done, it turns me on to this day.

My husband's boss set up a ski trip and of course invited a few guys along temporarily assigned for a few weeks to my husband's work location. This was probably the first winter we were there but after the summer at the lake, my husband's boss knew I was a slut, even if my husband hadn't figured that out yet. On the morning of our departure, we were leaving around 4 am. Everybody would be tired and hung over from the night before so we all wanted to nap on the 4 hour drive to the mountains. AJ (who you might recall fucked me on my wedding night and was a good friend of my husband) was along on this trip as was his "friend" Kay and her husband (I didn't know it at the time but Mr Hw was fucking Kay). The single guy and me ended up in the back seat but I had REALLY wanted AJ to join me back there. I was quite disappointed at first. I don't remember single guys name so his name is Guy.

I had planned for AJ to join me in the back (of course) on the journey but he wanted to sit upfront with Mr Hw (who was driving this rig). Kay and her husband sat in row 2 so that left Guy and me in the back. Now it was going to be dark for the first couple of hours and everybody was going to sleep if they could. As we rolled out Guy and I tried to get comfortable in the seat in back but it wasn't working. I started complaining to my husband and he asked why we didn't just slide the seat down into a bed so we could sleep. Of course I joked with him about asking Guy if he minded going to bed with me instead of sitting in the seat, etc, all of the normal suggestive, sexy banter our group always had, but we decided to do that. I told my husband I was pulling the curtains and we were going to sleep, not to bother us until breakfast time (two hours away). So far, so good.

Now I just can't help it, so when Guy and I laid down in the bed, covered by a blanket, I just nestled up close to him, innocently of course, lol. I was wearing just a loose pair of thin sweat pants and a long sleeved, thin cotton shirt with a bra. Soon after I laid down I started complaining about my bra (because I had ideas in truth be told) said out loud how uncomfortable it was and that I was taking it off. I opned the curtain and told my husband to "catch" and threw it toward AJ in the front seat. (all just for sexy, suggestive banter) My tits must have been visible to Kay's husband as I removed my shirt and bra, because they were in his face as I leaned forward to toss the bra. I put my top back on and everybody laughed as Kay said she would like to do the same thing, but she was way to big up top to go without a bra. We got out of town and it went dark through the desert toward the mountains. I wrapped my arm around Guy and kind of put my other hand over my head and began slowly rubbing his hair as I acted like I was going to sleep. He had been facing away from me with my pussy against his ass, but as I started to do this, his hand mysteriously reached over my body and he rolled more over on his back. I was instantly horny now, back there in the dark bed of this van, with my husband a few feet away driving the van. I barely knew the guy but that really didn't matter. The situation was over the top.

I knew that Guy had already heard from my husband's boss that I was not...ahem...particularly "faithful" and that he would probably have a chance with me if he wanted. It had been one summer at the lake and I was already getting a "reputation". I wasn't totally aware of it yet, but I would find out soon enough that Boss was "setting me up" with guys. We rustled around a bit feigning an attempt to sleep and as we did so I stealthily pulled my shirt up so my tits were exposed "accidentally". Guy would find that out pretty soon. I rolled over on my back a bit and sort of encouraged him to roll over my way, so he was facing me while I was on my back. It was pitch black back there and between the road noise, the guys up front talking and the radio, nothing could be heard or seen in the back. I rolled over to face him now, put my arm around him and with my lips right next to his asked him "Aren't you hot with that shirt on?" in a barely audible whisper. I began tugging his shirt up and he didn't resist, but he definitely got the gist of my question. As he began to ask me the same question it became apparent to him that my top was already pulled almost off. His gasp was audible and I subconsciously pressed my crotch into his as I laid my head back onto my pillow. My lips slowly and then passionately found Guy's. We kissed like we were rabid and really had to work at keeping the breathing and panting and moans down to a low level of volume. I was ready to do anything with this guy and there was no doubt that he intended to fuck me. And yet, my husband is sitting a few feet away, blissfully unaware that his slutty wife was back there about to do whatever she could to fuck another man.

I began lightly rubbing his tummy and then up to his chest and nipples with my fingers, ever so lightly. I kissed and rubbed his nipples and kissed my way down to his belly button and then his belt line. He hesitated at first, but soon his hands were around my waist and then softly working their way up my tummy as well. As my fingers worked back down to his pant line and then under, his fingers found my tits and nipples. This was hotter than anything I had ever expected about the ride. As I rubbed below his belt line I was confronted with a rock hard cock, soaked with pre-cum, sticking up out of it. I unbuttoned his fly and licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock sticking out of his underwear. Then worked my way back up to his lips. I could feel his breath deepen and his rate of breath increase. He pushed his crotch and cock into my hand as it replaced my tongue on his tummy and down his pants.

To Be continued

Last edited:
This is a fun, slutty story that my husband has never heard. I thought it might be fun to reveal it now. I hope you read it and enjoy it.

So I have several stories that he doesn't know about that I've kept from him for all of these years and I thought this would be a good time to tell one of them.

You know from reading my stuff that after I got married I had a very slutty honeymoon and then (I haven't told him all of this story so I'll keep it brief) when we got back from our honeymoon and he went away to training for a couple of months and I just lost it and went all in "cheating slutwife". He's going to ask me tons of questions now, but he's just going to have to wait on those answers. lol Anyway, I knew I had to calm down after he returned and we moved away so I could start fresh somewhere without being a slut. I did so for a year with only a couple of exceptions. We moved again, this time out west, and before we moved from east to west we bought a very large "conversion van", brand new, with all of the luxury add ons. It wasn't an "RV" in size but it was much larger than a normal van. We bought it because we figured we would use it out west on all of our outdoor adventures, which we did. It had two "captains chairs" up front and two more in the second row of seating. There was a large space behind that and a normal "bench style" seat that folded down into a bed very easily. It had tons of room for storage and a rack on top, so we carried lots of stuff up there for the group when we went on ski trips. There was a curtain between the second row chairs and the bed seat for privacy and curtains on all the windows. It was a luxury ride for what it was. It served us well and served me well in a very unanticipated way!

As you know I had extramarital sex at the lake and on ski trips mostly. You've read about that in my articles. Although I don't know how "slutty" this is compared to other things I've done, it turns me on to this day.

My husband's boss set up a ski trip and of course invited a few guys along temporarily assigned for a few weeks to my husband's work location. This was probably the first winter we were there but after the summer at the lake, my husband's boss knew I was a slut, even if my husband hadn't figured that out yet. On the morning of our departure, we were leaving around 4 am. Everybody would be tired and hung over from the night before so we all wanted to nap on the 4 hour drive to the mountains. AJ (who you might recall fucked me on my wedding night and was a good friend of my husband) was along on this trip as was his "friend" Kay and her husband (I didn't know it at the time but Mr Hw was fucking Kay). The single guy and me ended up in the back seat but I had REALLY wanted AJ to join me back there. I was quite disappointed at first. I don't remember single guys name so his name is Guy.

I had planned for AJ to join me in the back (of course) on the journey but he wanted to sit upfront with Mr Hw (who was driving this rig). Kay and her husband sat in row 2 so that left Guy and me in the back. Now it was going to be dark for the first couple of hours and everybody was going to sleep if they could. As we rolled out Guy and I tried to get comfortable in the seat in back but it wasn't working. I started complaining to my husband and he asked why we didn't just slide the seat down into a bed so we could sleep. Of course I joked with him about asking Guy if he minded going to bed with me instead of sitting in the seat, etc, all of the normal suggestive, sexy banter our group always had, but we decided to do that. I told my husband I was pulling the curtains and we were going to sleep, not to bother us until breakfast time (two hours away). So far, so good.

Now I just can't help it, so when Guy and I laid down in the bed, covered by a blanket, I just nestled up close to him, innocently of course, lol. I was wearing just a loose pair of thin sweat pants and a long sleeved, thin cotton shirt with a bra. Soon after I laid down I started complaining about my bra (because I had ideas in truth be told) said out loud how uncomfortable it was and that I was taking it off. I opned the curtain and told my husband to "catch" and threw it toward AJ in the front seat. (all just for sexy, suggestive banter) My tits must have been visible to Kay's husband as I removed my shirt and bra, because they were in his face as I leaned forward to toss the bra. I put my top back on and everybody laughed as Kay said she would like to do the same thing, but she was way to big up top to go without a bra. We got out of town and it went dark through the desert toward the mountains. I wrapped my arm around Guy and kind of put my other hand over my head and began slowly rubbing his hair as I acted like I was going to sleep. He had been facing away from me with my pussy against his ass, but as I started to do this, his hand mysteriously reached over my body and he rolled more over on his back. I was instantly horny now, back there in the dark bed of this van, with my husband a few feet away driving the van. I barely knew the guy but that really didn't matter. The situation was over the top.

I knew that Guy had already heard from my husband's boss that I was not...ahem...particularly "faithful" and that he would probably have a chance with me if he wanted. It had been one summer at the lake and I was already getting a "reputation". I wasn't totally aware of it yet, but I would find out soon enough that Boss was "setting me up" with guys. We rustled around a bit feigning an attempt to sleep and as we did so I stealthily pulled my shirt up so my tits were exposed "accidentally". Guy would find that out pretty soon. I rolled over on my back a bit and sort of encouraged him to roll over my way, so he was facing me while I was on my back. It was pitch black back there and between the road noise, the guys up front talking and the radio, nothing could be heard or seen in the back. I rolled over to face him now, put my arm around him and with my lips right next to his asked him "Aren't you hot with that shirt on?" in a barely audible whisper. I began tugging his shirt up and he didn't resist, but he definitely got the gist of my question. As he began to ask me the same question it became apparent to him that my top was already pulled almost off. His gasp was audible and I subconsciously pressed my crotch into his as I laid my head back onto my pillow. My lips slowly and then passionately found Guy's. We kissed like we were rabid and really had to work at keeping the breathing and panting and moans down to a low level of volume. I was ready to do anything with this guy and there was no doubt that he intended to fuck me. And yet, my husband is sitting a few feet away, blissfully unaware that his slutty wife was back there about to do whatever she could to fuck another man.

I began lightly rubbing his tummy and then up to his chest and nipples with my fingers, ever so lightly. I kissed and rubbed his nipples and kissed my way down to his belly button and then his belt line. He hesitated at first, but soon his hands were around my waist and then softly working their way up my tummy as well. As my fingers worked back down to his pant line and then under, his fingers found my tits and nipples. This was hotter than anything I had ever expected about the ride. As I rubbed below his belt line I was confronted with a rock hard cock, soaked with pre-cum, sticking up out of it. I unbuttoned his fly and licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock sticking out of his underwear. Then worked my way back up to his lips. I could feel his breath deepen and his rate increase. He pushed his crotch and cock into my hand as it replaced my tongue on his tummy and down his pants.

To Be continued
WOW, I just LOVE your adventures!!

Reactions: btweets
OK, so Mr Hw said the story needs some clarity. Kay and her husband were sent to our location for training (they worked together) for a few weeks at the facility where Mr Hw worked. It was really our third winter out west because Mr Hw hadn't met Kay until the second summer, and that was in Canada, of all places. Neither of us can remember exactly why AJ was there, but he must have been there on a 2 week training assignment as well, rather than just a weekend visit for pleasure. Mr Hw remembered that he and Kay visited AJ's hotel room and that Kay wanted to have a threesome with him. Naturally, AJ declined. My husband had been fucking Kay since the day they met in Canada and that went on for many more years.

It's really pretty tough for me to write these things. They are sexy stories, but some of them happened so long ago that I or we can't remember the details. I see why some people write the story in a couple of sentences without detail. It seems so much less rewarding to tell a story like that, but, so it goes. Anyway, I will continue the story soon.

Part 2

Keep in mind that this played over over about and hour and a half in the back of our dark van. It seems rushed in the story, but it really wasn't that way at all.

As Guy pushed his hard cock into my hands and we kissed passionately, he finally felt my soaked pussy as his lips dropped down and began sucking and kissing my sensitive nipples. I laid my head back and did as much as I could to reach his stiff cock with my hand. My nipples are wired to my pussy and his attention to my nipples had me writing in pleasure, wanting my pussy to be stimulated in any way possible. Guys slowly worked his kisses down toward my belly button and then beneath the waistband of my sweat pants. He kissed my pussy through my pants and teased me relentlessly. We were both trying to be as quiet as possible since my husband was in the van and Kay and her husband were pretty much a foot away from us.

He slowly began to slide my pants and my panties down to expose my soaked and swollen pussy.

(Pics not from that day, but just to illustrate what it looked like) These are the same type of bottoms I was wearing that day..ALL PICS in this story just for fun and NOT taken that day.

As I lay there under that blanket, Guy kissed my nipples and tummy, belly button. The ski pants would be removed soon enough

1652838430203.png

As he worked his way down with his tongue beneath my waist line and then into my pubic hair, I got the certain feeling that he couldn't stand it any longer and wanted to taste my pussy in the strongest possible way. So, he tugged my ski pants down along with my panties

1652838620909.png

My god! What was I doing?? In one masterful stroke he pulled my ski pants and panties down to my ankles and right off onto the floor. I went ahead and pulled my top the rest of the way off.

1652838928291.png
. At this point, it's gone too far to stop.

Last edited:
Part 2

Keep in mind that this played over over about and hour and a half in the back of our dark van. It seems rushed in the story, but it really wasn't that way at all.

As Guy pushed his hard cock into my hands and we kissed passionately, he finally felt my soaked pussy as his lips dropped down and began sucking and kissing my sensitive nipples. I laid my head back and did as much as I could to reach his stiff cock with my hand. My nipples are wired to my pussy and his attention to my nipples had me writing in pleasure, wanting my pussy to be stimulated in any way possible. Guys slowly worked his kisses down toward my belly button and then beneath the waistband of my sweat pants. He kissed my pussy through my pants and teased me relentlessly. We were both trying to be as quiet as possible since my husband was in the van and Kay and her husband were pretty much a foot away from us.

He slowly began to slide my pants and my panties down to expose my soaked and swollen pussy.

(Pics not from that day, but just to illustrate what it looked like) These are the same type of bottoms I was wearing that day..

As I lay there under that blanket, Guy kissed my nipples and tummy, belly button. The ski pants would be removed soon enough

View attachment 831976

As he worked his way down with his tongue beneath my waist line and then into my pubic hair, I got the certain feeling that he couldn't stand it any longer and wanted to taste my pussy in the strongest possible way. So, he tugged my ski pants down along with my panties and took his oral liberties with my pussy, he clearly enjoyed every moment and his face was soaked by my juices

View attachment 831977

My god! What was I doing?? In one masterful stroke he pulled my ski pants and panties down to my ankles and right off onto the floor. I went ahead and pulled my top the rest of the way off. I was committed now, totally naked, another man about to fuck me, with my husband only a few feet away. I worried about the aromas

View attachment 831982

I just gave in, spread my legs and decided to let him have whatever he wanted as I was hoping to get a quick orgasm out of it. It seriously wouldn't take me more than 30 seconds and I NEEDED it badly.
When your legs are spread like this, soaked pussy swollen with desire, you aren't going to stop a man. He IS going to fuck you.
View attachment 831986
mm he BETTER fuck you when you do this..or tell him to move over to let the next cock in!! :):)

Attachments

• 214_1000.gif
    214_1000.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
Part 2

(Pics not from that day, but just to illustrate what it looked like) These are the same type of bottoms I was wearing that day..

View attachment 831976

As he worked his way down with his tongue beneath my waist line and then into my pubic hair, I got the certain feeling that he couldn't stand it any longer and wanted to taste my pussy in the strongest possible way. So, he tugged my ski pants down along with my panties and took his oral liberties with my pussy, he clearly enjoyed every moment and his face was soaked by my juices

View attachment 831977

My god! What was I doing?? In one masterful stroke he pulled my ski pants and panties down to my ankles and right off onto the floor. I went ahead and pulled my top the rest of the way off. I was committed now, totally naked, another man about to fuck me, with my husband only a few feet away. I worried about the aromas

View attachment 831982

I just gave in, spread my legs and decided to let him have whatever he wanted as I was hoping to get a quick orgasm out of it. It seriously wouldn't take me more than 30 seconds and I NEEDED it badly.
When your legs are spread like this, soaked pussy swollen with desire, you aren't going to stop a man. He IS going to fuck you.
View attachment 831986
Time was running short and I didn't realize just how short it had become. As I lay there naked, legs spread, with this guy between my legs I realized that I hadn't sucked his cock at all yet, just licked it a bit. Now I didn't want to swallow some young guy's huge load of cum this morning and I really wanted fucked, but I thought I should at least give him a little bit of oral. It was difficult for me to reach his pants with him on top of me but I maneuvered him to the point where I could completely undo his pants and get them pulled down at least (with his help) to his knees. His big hard cock was now ready for me, but he really wanted to fuck me!

I heard those words from my husband, who was driving the van "Hey, gotta wake up guys, we're going to pull over for a bathroom break up here" Ahhhhh! Fuck! Shit! Nooooo! I'm naked, horny as hell and I'm about to get fucked and NOW is the time to pull over for a potty break?? It was still very dark out and that stop was the normal stop we made at some roadside pull off area about 2 hours into the drive. I tapped Guy on the shoulder and started to panic just a bit, whispering in a forceful tone "Stop, we have to get dressed, he's pulling over!" But at this, he suddenly moved up over to my face, his mouth soaked with my pussy juices and began to kiss me and attempted to slide his about to explode cock into my soaked and ready pussy. I just forcefully pushed him and told him "No!" "We can do this later, but we have to get dressed now!" I don't know why I was feeling so desperate, it's not like me to panic. We didn't have time for this. It's not that I didn't want fucked, it's just that I didn't want my husband to catch me fucking some guy I barely knew, in the back of the van!

But my pleas went unheeded and he grabbed my hands and held my wrists together, preventing me from resisting, as he just mumbled something about "It's ok, it'll just be for a minute, I have to fuck you." "NO!, stop, I demanded, let's do it later!" I had to be careful because I knew Kay and her husband would easily be able to hear me now because it's doubtful they were still asleep after my husband's announcement. I just simply laid there after this and enjoyed those bizarre few seconds of being fucked, resigned to my fate and hoping we didn't get caught.

At that moment I felt that big, rock hard, beautiful cock take about 2 strokes to become buried all the way inside of my pussy. I admit, it felt wonderful and if I hadn't been so nervous I would probably have cum in about 30 seconds. I know he could sense my breathing and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help bucking up in harmony with his strokes. "We have to stop!" I whispered again as I could hear and feel the vehicle slow down to pull off into the rest area. "Oh my god you feel so great!" was all he said, and then it happened. HIs strokes weren't exaggerated but they were forceful and deep. He just started driving his cock as deep into me as he could with each stroke as he filled my pussy with his cum.

We were almost at a stop when he finished unloading inside of me, he rolled off, rolled over and quickly pulled his pants up, threw the blanket off of him, grabbed his coat off of the back of the seat infront of him and readied to exit the van as Kim's husband pulled the sliding door open!

(Pics not from that day, but just to illustrate what it looked like) These are the same type of bottoms I was wearing that day..ALL PICS in this story just for fun and NOT taken that day.

Now isn't this just like a young guy? But I was a young girl at the time too, so I knew how it went with guys. They leave huge loads in your mouth or pussy and then zip up and go. I tried as hard as I could to hold his cum inside of my pussy as I fumbled around for my panties (which were mercifully still perfectly placed inside my ski pants) and slid them over my ankles, past my knees and over my pussy, raising my hips to secure them. My top was right at my fingertips and as the others were exiting the van I kept the blanket over me while i quickly pulled my top back on. My husband loudly telling me to "wake up" because he didn't want to stop for another bathroom break.

Last edited:
As we stood around chatting for a few minutes in the chilly air I had to tell Mr Hw something. Now keep in mind, ANY erotic story could be made up and told at any time, and we especially got off on telling each other stories that might have an element of truth to them. We had been married 3 years now and dated for another 2, so this was our "kink". I decided to tell him a little of what happened and then tell him I wanted him to have AJ and Guy switch places now so I could "catch up" with AJ.

I hugged Mr Hw and kissed him, having totally forgotten that Guy had just kissed all over my face with my pussy juices on his face and mouth. I KNEW he smelled the aroma and tasted me. He looked back at me with that "you little slut" sly smile and asked me why I tasted like pussy. I whispered that I was masturbating under the blanket and tasted myself as he was pulling over, just so I could tease him with it. We laughed a bit, he told me how sexy that was and then I told him, "Oh yeah, and Guy was eating my pussy and kissing me, so he fucked me right back there while you were driving" He wanted to hear more, of course, but he didn't have time for one of my erotic fantasy stories and we were kind of obvious in our separation from the group so we had to get back. I told him "Now that Guy has fucked me, tell AJ to come sit in back with me so I can fuck him too" wink, sly smile and laugh. He "knew" I was joking but he told me that it sounded great, but maybe I should just give AJ a blow job instead. He was joking but then when I agreed, he said very loudly "OK AJ, you sit in back with Mrs Hotwife now. She said she would give you a blow job if you do!" Laughter and oohs and aahs all around on that. Everybody knew it was just another sexy joke between us but AJ played it perfect and said he had better not turn that down, and "don't anybody tell my wife". Big smile and laughter. But, I got my way, and amazingly I had already gotten over Guy's fucking me against my will and was turned back on in no time in anticipation of sitting back there in the dark with AJ for the rest of the trip.

As we all loaded back into the vehicles, AJ actually came back with me. Now I COULD NOT WAIT to lay down under those covers with him on that bed. Unfortunately Mr Hw intervened and told us that the towns and snowy roads were coming up and that we had to pull the bed back up into a seat so we could wear our seatbelts. Damn it! I kind of thought he was messing with me a bit, wanting AJ and I to both be confined by the seatbelts. Anyway, we did so and headed back out on the road. It was nice and dark now and everybody up front was talking. I told AJ he was going to be my "pillow" as I laid down on the seat, with my head on the wall beside him, back over his lap and legs pulled up. We talked and cuddled a bit. I slyly and softly found opportunities to lightly rub his body, and especially moved myself so that I was putting pressure on his cock as I did so. We chatted softly and whispered as I moved my face right next to his. I breathed on him and he could feel my warm breath as I cooed softly and nestled my head on his shoulder for a moment. I didn't think this was going anywhere, but then he adjusted his position and his lips were right infront of mine. I couldn't help it and neither could he, we softly and romantically kissed. Our tongues tied in one another's mouths and then much more passionate kisses.

Our Lips Locked and I Played With His Cock

But, we had to be quiet too. My pussy was aching again and I felt that beautiful cock of his harden into my back. I wrapped my arms around him and gently caressed his face, neck, back and then lifted his shirt to caress and kiss his nipples.

As that van rolled on I couldn't believe my luck. AJ's hands lightly went beneath my top and began to softly rub and caress my nipples and breasts. I started squeezing my thighs together out of sheer desire, further stimulating my pussy. I kissed further down to his waistline as I adjusted my body position. I knew it was an unworkable pipe dream, but I wanted AJ to fuck me so badly I couldn't stand it. I moved so I could rub his cock through his pants ( I don't remember what he was wearing) but I found my way down to open them up, exposing his "tighty whities" underwear. I used my tongue to trace the shaft of his cock and of course tugged the waist band down enough that the tip of his cock stuck out.

It Was Dark in the Van but I Teased His Cock With My Mouth

His Cock Stuck Out the Top of His Waist Band

I swirled my tongue on his cock head and he squirmed in pleasure. I don't think he fully understood that he was going to get a blow job (just as my husband had told him) nor did my HUSBAND!!

AJ pulled me back up to where he could have access to suck on my breasts and work his hand under my waist band. Was this really happening? The blanket was over us for the most part and the curtains were drawn, so nobody could see what we were doing. As his fingers were working there way down to my super aroused and sensitive "honey pot" I was trying desperately to figure out how I could fuck him back here on this bench seat! I decided the only way would probably be for me to ride him as he sat in the seat..

Just Like This So He Could Fill Me with more Cum

, but first, we had other things to tend to. He tugged my ski pants out and down a bit and I lifted my hips so he could pull them down. He managed to pull them down to above my knees, with my panties in tow. But this was NEVER going to work like this. I spread my thighs as widely as I could and he began fingering my pussy vigorously. It felt marvelous and I was going to get off, just like this in a minute or two. It felt divine. He whispered something about how "wet I was" and I just told him I was turned on. I wasn't going to stop him or tell him anything about earlier. His fingers alternated between being buried in my pussy and licked clean by his mouth! He also fingered me and put his fingers near my mouth, where I eagerly licked my pussy wetness and Guy's cum from his fingers. Of course he knew NOTHING of Guy's cum and he was turned on completely by the though of me licking my own juices from his fingers.

But then, the next town was coming up and that meant lots of light. The following town was only about 20 minutes further, and that would mean not only light, but also breakfast.

Last edited:
So there I was, panties dropped a bit, AJ fingering my pussy and me teasing his cock. I really NEEDED FUCKED to orgasm and I wanted AJ to do it. As you recall, he fucked me on my wedding night and it was the greatest sexual experience I ever had, even to this day. So, I adjusted myself so I could pull his pants and underwear down below his knees to get him in a situation where he could fuck me. I reached down and slid my ski pants and panties off of my left let so I could spread my legs completely. His rock hard cock was now ready for me to ride. I was rabid at the thought of having that cock about to penetrate me for the first time since my wedding night!

CAPTION...My mouth slowly working the head of his cock, my hand kneading his balls, and the ass I was trying to give AJ to fuck This is a recent pic from April 2022, but it still tortures him. I hope you enjoy it and are able to get off to my pics.

.Mr Hw has several pics from over the years that he calls his "torture pics". Pics he uses to torture himself regarding me letting other guys fuck me and what they were getting. This is one of those pics. He loves my ass over this guy's face, him eating my pussy and ass, smelling my aroma as I slowly knead the guy's balls and suck his cock, with wedding ring shining brightly!

I worked my way up to my knees and straddled AJ's lap. I whispered to him simply "Fuck me!" As I started grinding my pussy on his cock I tried to get him to put his cock inside of my pussy. But it wasn't to be. He whispered back that he wasn't going to fuck me in this van full of people and then of all things, he said "(Mr Hw) promised me you would give me a blow job if I sat back here with you and I really just want you to do that for me right now." Whispering in a very low tone, we began to negotiate the terms of him fucking me. I told him I would give him a blow job if he would fuck me during the weekend at our condo. Oddly enough, he wouldn't commit, but he became way more aggressive about wanting his cock sucked. I guess I had teased him too long, but I wasn't about to submit to sucking his cock if he wouldn't fuck me. I pleaded with him as I ground my pussy on his hard cock, doing everything I could to get it inside of me. He seemed a bit aggravated at me so I decided to de-fuse the situation by orally worshipping his cock for a few minutes.

I sort of kneeled down as much as possible with one leg on the floor and went to work. Slowly running my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. Twirling my tongue on the head of his cock and then working my way back down, alternating between licking and kissing his balls and then kneading them with my fingers as I took the head of his cock in my mouth. This went on and he kept thrusting his hips, trying to get me to take his cock fully into my mouth. I knew for certain that he would unload down my throat in seconds if I took him fully into my mouth. But, I wanted to torment him, just like he was tormenting me by no fucking me or even agreeing to do so.

As we drove through the first town he pulled my head up to his and I kissed him sloppily, sticking my tongue, with he precum soaking it, into his mouth. He pushed my head away and then did something I never had seen him do before. He became VERY vulgar with me. I was taken aback when he said something like "STOP THIS and suck my fucking cock! NOW. Do what your husband promised me you would do and I KNOW you want to do. Get down there and suck my cock." Now that may not sound very out of place today, but back then, I was shocked, especially that AJ, of all people, would say something like that to me. He forcibly pushed my head back down to his cock and I BELIEVED him in his zeal. I decided to "edge" him and tease him some more but that ship had sailed. He grabbed my hair as I licked his cock and stuffed his cock into my mouth. As he held my head in place by my hair I felt a bit of pain (although I always like having my hair pulled). He pulled my head back up, stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could tell he was over the edge with desire. He WAS going to get what he wanted even if I resisted. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered words I NEVER thought I would here. I was shocked. He told me simply, " I know what you were doing with Rick, with Jack, with the other Dutch guys and with Jan. Maybe I should tell your husband what he married before this goes on much longer. What do you think?"

More on that stuff later.

Last edited:
I love reading about your adventures!
The rest of this ski trip was pretty adventurous as well. I think interest in this story has kind of peaked now so it's time to move on to something different for awhile. More about "Guy" in a later version and this, as you know if you've followed my experiences over the years, would be the ski trip where I would have my best chance at fucking AJ again. Nothing else happened on the trip to the mountain though. I had very mixed feelings about what had happened to me and how I allowed myself to get into those situations.

So there I was, panties dropped a bit, AJ fingering my pussy and me teasing his cock. I really NEEDED FUCKED to orgasm and I wanted AJ to do it. As you recall, he fucked me on my wedding night and it was the greatest sexual experience I ever had, even to this day. So, I adjusted myself so I could pull his pants and underwear down below his knees to get him in a situation where he could fuck me. I reached down and slid my ski pants and panties off of my left let so I could spread my legs completely. His rock hard cock was now ready for me to ride. I was rabid at the thought of having that cock about to penetrate me for the first time since my wedding night!

CAPTION...My mouth slowly working the head of his cock, my hand kneading his balls, and the ass I was trying to give AJ to fuck This is a recent pic from April 2022, but it still tortures him. I hope you enjoy it and are able to get off to my pics.

.Mr Hw has several pics from over the years that he calls his "torture pics". Pics he uses to torture himself regarding me letting other guys fuck me and what they were getting. This is one of those pics. He loves my ass over this guy's face, him eating my pussy and ass, smelling my aroma as I slowly knead the guy's balls and suck his cock, with wedding ring shining brightly!

View attachment 838241
I worked my way up to my knees and straddled AJ's lap. I whispered to him simply "Fuck me!" As I started grinding my pussy on his cock I tried to get him to put his cock inside of my pussy. But it wasn't to be. He whispered back that he wasn't going to fuck me in this van full of people and then of all things, he said "(Mr Hw) promised me you would give me a blow job if I sat back here with you and I really just want you to do that for me right now." Whispering in a very low tone, we began to negotiate the terms of him fucking me. I told him I would give him a blow job if he would fuck me during the weekend at our condo. Oddly enough, he wouldn't commit, but he became way more aggressive about wanting his cock sucked. I guess I had teased him too long, but I wasn't about to submit to sucking his cock if he wouldn't fuck me. I pleaded with him as I ground my pussy on his hard cock, doing everything I could to get it inside of me. He seemed a bit aggravated at me so I decided to de-fuse the situation by orally worshipping his cock for a few minutes.

I sort of kneeled down as much as possible with one leg on the floor and went to work. Slowly running my tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. Twirling my tongue on the head of his cock and then working my way back down, alternating between licking and kissing his balls and then kneading them with my fingers as I took the head of his cock in my mouth. This went on and he kept thrusting his hips, trying to get me to take his cock fully into my mouth. I knew for certain that he would unload down my throat in seconds if I took him fully into my mouth. But, I wanted to torment him, just like he was tormenting me by no fucking me or even agreeing to do so.

As we drove through the first town he pulled my head up to his and I kissed him sloppily, sticking my tongue, with he precum soaking it, into his mouth. He pushed my head away and then did something I never had seen him do before. He became VERY vulgar with me. I was taken aback when he said something like "STOP THIS and suck my fucking cock! NOW. Do what your husband promised me you would do and I KNOW you want to do. Get down there and suck my cock." Now that may not sound very out of place today, but back then, I was shocked, especially that AJ, of all people, would say something like that to me. He forcibly pushed my head back down to his cock and I BELIEVED him in his zeal. I decided to "edge" him and tease him some more but that ship had sailed. He grabbed my hair as I licked his cock and stuffed his cock into my mouth. As he held my head in place by my hair I felt a bit of pain (although I always like having my hair pulled). He pulled my head back up, stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could tell he was over the edge with desire. He WAS going to get what he wanted even if I resisted. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered words I NEVER thought I would here. I was shocked. He told me simply, " I know what you were doing with Rick, with Jack, with the other Dutch guys and with Jan. Maybe I should tell your husband what he married before this goes on much longer. What do you think?"

CAPTION.......I was about to let AJ unload his balls, but unlike this pic, I would swallow every drop of AJ's cum, just like I learned how to do as a jail bait girl and then as a high school girl. What good is high school if a girl doesn't learn how to suck cock and swallow cum, lol? Mr Hw calls these my "cocksucker lips" and he loves to capture pics from videos of me with guys like this.

View attachment 838242

I had NO IDEA that anybody but the boys and me knew about my slutty wild weeks while my husband was gone for several weeks of training after we got home from our honeymoon. This was going in a direction I couldn't imagine. I was scared almost to tears and embarrassed that he knew about this. But he whispered once again "Suck my cock" and I didn't hesitate. I simply lowered my mouth to his cock and engulfed as much of his length back into my mouth as I could. I loved having his cock inside me, even though it was my mouth and I quickly became immersed in the job I was doing. He quickly grabbed my head and held it in place as I felt the familiar sensation of a man "unloading his balls" in my mouth. I instinctively began to swallow his load, spurt by spurt until he was finally drained of his load and relieved of the tension and desire he had felt so keenly. I didn't let a drop of his cum spill from my mouth as I was very talented at swallowing men's cum, having done so since my jailbait days with the boys and Brant. I didn't clean him up any more, but he really didn't need any more cleaning. I suppose I had already started my breakfast as we slowed to leave the highway for our breakfast stop.

Caption...the ass I loved for guys to fuck in my early married days and I still do today. This pic is from those exact days. I don't have many pics from those days so Mr Hw doesn't like to publish many of them because they are so rare. But These have already been seen, so here is my body from the time of this story. This was my first thong and Mr Hw bought me this our second summer in our western location. This story took place the following winter, so this is pretty much exactly how my ass and my super fit body looked in those days. Would you have held out in the back of the van or would you have gone for it and fucked my little married pussy?

View attachment 838245

This day was starting out great for both of the guys who had unloaded their balls inside of me in this van, with my husband and other friends sitting right there. I hoped to God that Kay and her husband hadn't heard any of my slutty, fuck doll behavior on that trip and my husband likewise. I HAD TO GET CONTROL of my inner slut, because it was becoming very real and prevalent in my life. Was this going to ruin my marriage? Also I still had a soaking wet pussy that needed fucked beyond belief. Hell, I laughed to myself thinking that I might as well get Kay's goofball husband back there for the next segment to the mountain so he could unload in my ass. After all, that would be every hole, I loved anal and I wasn't getting anal at all at this point in my marriage. That had to come from outside my marriage. Should I do it? But for now I guess I would add an Egg Mc Muffin to the current contents of AJ's sperm to my stomach.

Note: Mr Hw collects and organizes the pics and helps me select them sometimes. At other times I upload pics that I just like and hope they are sexy enough. I'm trying to improve my writing skills so my stories are more sexy to read and depict what happened accurately but with a flair toward sexiness in the wording. I am starting to figure it out a bit I think. Hope you enjoy this as this was one of my most thrilling sexual encounters. The entire trip was a fantastic time. The names AJ brought up were startling to me because I had no idea that they had told him. But, he knew everything and I was really embarrassed about that. I really didn't want AJ to think of me as a slut and I had vowed to myself to stop being such a slut. I think my sluttiness drove AJ to his behavior that morning. It was totally out of character. More on that stuff later.
This post is flat out awesome!! I’m sure many of the pictures are erotic torture of the mind to see your wife sharing her amazing body with other men and giving them ultimate pleasure, with the pictures providing proof of it!! LOVE IT

The pictures are awesome of a flat out beautiful and fit lady!!

Love that you swallowed for AJ and hope it was a lot of cum!! I can only imagine how much AJ enjoyed you swallowing his cum with your husband nearby, what a thrill!!

As we stood around chatting for a few minutes in the chilly air I had to tell Mr Hw something. Now keep in mind, ANY erotic story could be made up and told at any time, and we especially got off on telling each other stories that might have an element of truth to them. We had been married 3 years now and dated for another 2, so this was our "kink". I decided to tell him a little of what happened and then tell him I wanted him to have AJ and Guy switch places now so I could "catch up" with AJ.

I hugged Mr Hw and kissed him, having totally forgotten that Guy had just kissed all over my face with my pussy juices on his face and mouth. I KNEW he smelled the aroma and tasted me. He looked back at me with that "you little slut" sly smile and asked me why I tasted like pussy. I whispered that I was masturbating under the blanket and tasted myself as he was pulling over, just so I could tease him with it. We laughed a bit, he told me how sexy that was and then I told him, "Oh yeah, and Guy was eating my pussy and kissing me, so he fucked me right back there while you were driving" He wanted to hear more, of course, but he didn't have time for one of my erotic fantasy stories and we were kind of obvious in our separation from the group so we had to get back. I told him "Now that Guy has fucked me, tell AJ to come sit in back with me so I can fuck him too" wink, sly smile and laugh. He "knew" I was joking but he told me that it sounded great, but maybe I should just give AJ a blow job instead. He was joking but then when I agreed, he said very loudly "OK AJ, you sit in back with Mrs Hotwife now. She said she would give you a blow job if you do!" Laughter and oohs and aahs all around on that. Everybody knew it was just another sexy joke between us but AJ played it perfect and said he had better not turn that down, and "don't anybody tell my wife". Big smile and laughter. But, I got my way, and amazingly I had already gotten over Guy's fucking me against my will and was turned back on in no time in anticipation of sitting back there in the dark with AJ for the rest of the trip.

As we all loaded back into the vehicles, AJ actually came back with me. Now I COULD NOT WAIT to lay down under those covers with him on that bed. Unfortunately Mr Hw intervened and told us that the towns and snowy roads were coming up and that we had to pull the bed back up into a seat so we could wear our seatbelts. Damn it! I kind of thought he was messing with me a bit, wanting AJ and I to both be confined by the seatbelts. Anyway, we did so and headed back out on the road. It was nice and dark now and everybody up front was talking. I told AJ he was going to be my "pillow" as I laid down on the seat, with my head on the wall beside him, back over his lap and legs pulled up. We talked and cuddled a bit. I slyly and softly found opportunities to lightly rub his body, and especially moved myself so that I was putting pressure on his cock as I did so. We chatted softly and whispered as I moved my face right next to his. I breathed on him and he could feel my warm breath as I cooed softly and nestled my head on his shoulder for a moment. I didn't think this was going anywhere, but then he adjusted his position and his lips were right infront of mine. I couldn't help it and neither could he, we softly and romantically kissed. Our tongues tied in one another's mouths and then much more passionate kisses.

Our Lips Locked and I Played With His Cock

View attachment 832856

But, we had to be quiet too. My pussy was aching again and I felt that beautiful cock of his harden into my back. I wrapped my arms around him and gently caressed his face, neck, back and then lifted his shirt to caress and kiss his nipples.

As that van rolled on I couldn't believe my luck. AJ's hands lightly went beneath my top and began to softly rub and caress my nipples and breasts. I started squeezing my thighs together out of sheer desire, further stimulating my pussy. I kissed further down to his waistline as I adjusted my body position. I knew it was an unworkable pipe dream, but I wanted AJ to fuck me so badly I couldn't stand it. I moved so I could rub his cock through his pants ( I don't remember what he was wearing) but I found my way down to open them up, exposing his "tighty whities" underwear. I used my tongue to trace the shaft of his cock and of course tugged the waist band down enough that the tip of his cock stuck out.

It Was Dark in the Van but I Teased His Cock With My Mouth

View attachment 832859

His Cock Stuck Out the Top of His Waist Band

View attachment 832854
I swirled my tongue on his cock head and he squirmed in pleasure. I don't think he fully understood that he was going to get a blow job (just as my husband had told him) nor did my HUSBAND!!

AJ pulled me back up to where he could have access to suck on my breasts and work his hand under my waist band. Was this really happening? The blanket was over us for the most part and the curtains were drawn, so nobody could see what we were doing. As his fingers were working there way down to my super aroused and sensitive "honey pot" I was trying desperately to figure out how I could fuck him back here on this bench seat! I decided the only way would probably be for me to ride him as he sat in the seat..

Just Like This So He Could Fill Me with more Cum

View attachment 832849

, but first, we had other things to tend to. He tugged my ski pants out and down a bit and I lifted my hips so he could pull them down. He managed to pull them down to above my knees, with my panties in tow. But this was NEVER going to work like this. I spread my thighs as widely as I could and he began fingering my pussy vigorously. It felt marvelous and I was going to get off, just like this in a minute or two. It felt divine. He whispered something about how "wet I was" and I just told him I was turned on. I wasn't going to stop him or tell him anything about earlier. His fingers alternated between being buried in my pussy and licked clean by his mouth! He also fingered me and put his fingers near my mouth, where I eagerly licked my pussy wetness and Guy's cum from his fingers. Of course he knew NOTHING of Guy's cum and he was turned on completely by the though of me licking my own juices from his fingers.

But then, the next town was coming up and that meant lots of light. The following town was only about 20 minutes further, and that would mean not only light, but also breakfast.
Fuck that's so hot. Wish there was a video of him filling you up. I said something similar before but Mrs. HW is a superstar and I'm so envious of her hubby. There's not many women out there that will explore the hotwife kink.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702