My time being the cuckold.....

Wilson

Male
Mar 13, 2021
Near Portland Oregon
I was cuckolded by my wife, unknowingly, very early in our marriage. The experience was devastating to me at the time but now, 40 years later, fills my fantasies.

We got married young (too young) at 20 years old. I was a student, she had taken a trip overseas after high school and was working as a waitress. We'd dated since high school. Our first year of marriage we were poor, very poor. Early 1980s, bad economy, living on her tips and wages from waitressing and my savings from a summer job.

The stress of money (or lack thereof), school, a strange town away from family and our youth (immaturity) caused us to have a rough first year. The following summer I moved back in with my parents to work a good summer job at a mill. We needed the money. She thought the time apart would do us good. Little did I know she wanted me out of the way so she'd have more freedom to see her boyfriend.

More to follow......

At the time she had a work friend named Susie. Yes, that's really the name she used. I had never met Susie. In retrospect, fake. But I bought it at the time. Before I left for my summer job, she started spending time with 'Susie'. After I was gone, she spent a lot of time with 'Susie'. Drinks after work, days lounging at a local lake, local summer festivals. I was happy for her. I had school friends, but she knew no one in this town, or so I thought.

I'd spend some weekends at my parents (it was a three hour drive) and some at home with her. She was very distant and clearly wasn't happy when I was there. One night I call her from my parents house, after I got off the swing shift at work. About one o'clock in the morning. No answer. I tried her a few times. eventually I laid down with the phone at my ear and let it ring for an hour and a half, while I read a book. No answer. She clearly wasn't home. Her excuse? I must have slept through it. I was stupid and naive, but I was getting suspicious.

After the summer was over, I was back at school with her. One time I went to meet some high school buddies at a lake near us who were on a bike trip. I was supposed to spend the night, but decided (poor decision on many levels as I was flat out drunk) to drive home instead. I got home at 12:00 to 1:00 am, she wasn't there. Again, she'd been out with Susie. I wanted sex, she wasn't happy about it but obliged. She was wet and messy. In my drunken naive state, I thought she was aroused. Obviously, that was my first experience with sloppy seconds. I grew more suspicious.

Eventually she moved out to a small house in the town we lived in, then to another town 2 hours away where her sister lived. All seemed legit, as we were experiencing major problems, though I was trying everything I could think of to hold onto her. By this point I was fairly certain there was another guy, though I had a hard time believing it.

Most of what I know I learned after the fact, when we eventually got back together. She had met a guy at the restaurant where she worked, named 'John'. Again, she sticks to that name and has never admitted to me what his real name is. He was in construction, lived out of town (conveniently about 15 minutes from where her sister lived) and was staying in the motel to which her restaurant was attached. She'd been seeing him since early spring, not even a year into our marriage. Yes, she'd been with him the night I went to see my buddies at the lake. Yes, there was a 'Susie', but she didn't really like her that much and most of those times she was supposedly with her, she was with John. When she left our town to go live with her sister, she actually moved in with John.

She eventually left John (again, she would never fully explain why) and contacted me. There affair lasted about 8 months overall, havin glived together for three months or so. I got an offer of employment and we moved to a new town together so I could take the new job. When we got back together, she didn't wear panties. She went commando, as she said John didn't like them. This had to be a personal dig on me as she knew I had a panty fetish and would ask why she wasn't wearing any. She did lots of other passive agressive acts to let me know, or remind me, she'd had a lover.

We've been married for 40 years now, and I don't think there has been any other affairs, though a couple of flirtations I have witnessed. Our sex life has been mediocre and I sometimes question my decision to get back together with her. I've learned to fantasize about her relationship with John, and have encouraged her on numerous occasions to find another boyfriend. She refuses. I've come to the conclusion that she is asexual (doesn't really feel sexual attraction to anyone) and the entire affair was a way to punish me, as she was unhappy with our sex life. Mission accomplished, as I was devaststed, but truly in love with the woman. She has been very spare with the details of the affair, but I've filled in many of the blanks with my imagination. But with age, I've come to grips with it, and now It fuels my fantasy world and I'd love for her to do it again.

Last edited: