My top cuckold fantasies of my wife I wish would come true!

My wife is a petite blonde girl 5’1 green eyes freckles 26 years old. I have been fantasising about her being with another man for 5 years already and taking slow steps towards it. Here are my top scenarios I wish would come true:

1. On her way home from work she randomly meets up with her first ex (tall, chubby guy who took her virginity and according to her he has a short but very thick cock) who she has spiteful feelings for ever since but they pretend to be friendly and start to talk and reminisce about the past. They oddly enough have a great time and she messages me about having met an old friend and going for a coffe with him. That coffe soon turns into some cocktails and after a good long talk he invites her up to his apartment close by wich she readily accepts. They end up kissing in the elevator and when they enter his door he’s already stripping my wife of her casual office ware. He then fucks my wife for the next 1,5-2 hours making her cum several times and ends up cuming in her mouth wich she never let him before when they were dating……

2. My wife gets invited to her sisters office christmas party as a +1. And at the party they meet a bounch of coworkers particulary one older guy (mid 40s) who despite being married has hitting on my wife’s sister ever since she started working there. They have a great time the older guy is like glue and is always talking with the girls, but he has a fun personality and is making them laugh constantly while drinking and eating. Not soon after the people start dancing and this guy asks my wife’s sister up for a dance wich she reluctantly accepts. When they finish dancing he asks for me wife too and she starts showing off her better then avrage and slightly slutty dance moves. They are dancing quite in sinc and he leans over and whisperes in her ear that she is quite the better dancer. She giggles and thanks him while noticing his hand sliding down her butt. She starts moving her ass rather then pushing him away then he whisperes her again saying they should check out his office. So they leave her sister and as soon as they get into his empty office he starts to unbutton my wife’s shirt! Not a minute later she is down on her knees sucking his half erect cock. He then bends her over his desk pulls down her panties and starts to fuck her raw. It dosen’t take him too long amd without warning he creampies my wife’s married pussy….then thanks her and juat leaves her there with his cum leaking out of her.