My true Story part 2

Dec 13, 2018
Hi again, if you are reading this I am assuming you have read part 1. I will now tell what happened next. After the party we drove back to Brandi's dorm and I asked her if she had a good time an she said yes. then I said " so do you wanna tell me the truth about where you were?" she denied being anywhere but the basement , I never went down there to look for her because I didn't HAVE to and her friends probably told her I didn't so she must have thought that would work. until I confronted her with what I had seen both the glimpse of her going into that room and what I saw thru the window. She just sat there I added " wearing white panties tonite are we?" still silence. I said , you were having sex with Jerry weren't you?" silence. I raised my voice "weren't you !!! " finally she couldn't take it and just blurted out "ok YES , I had sex with him alright?" now it was my turn to be silent. finally I just said "what the hell brandi?" I thought I was going to start crying. "why?' she just said . I don't know it just happened .I said "it just happened ? you for 3 hours? you fucked him for 3 hours". she said no we didn't FUCK for 3 hours ok?" I said then what ? she said " we did other stuff besides fucking " I couldn't believe this. such as ? I said. She just said "you're too upset I don't want to talk about it. we argued a bit more and she just blurted out " Oh for god sake will you stop acting like a little baby about it? It happened ok? YOU had sex with other girls before we met Iv'e never had sex with anyone but you, so it happened .he's hot and it happened GET OVER IT "she was done talking but the rest of the weekend was not so great. By sun we had patched things up a bit. I was helplessly in love with her ( and she knew it) and was ready to forgive her for pretty much anything for fear of losing her if I didn't.I WILL admit that there WAS a part of me I could not understand that was strongly aroused by the whole thing as much as it hurt and it HURT !!!

after a couple of weeks things calmed down and one Saturday night when I was visiting for the weekend at her dorm we were in bed naked fondling each other she was tickling my cock and we were talking erotic talk and it just came over me to see if I could get any details of that night with Jerry. the thought of hearing it made me ROCK hard ( I didn't understand why but it did.) So I said why don't you tell me everything you did with jerry at that party. she got the wry smile on her face and said " you sure you want to know?" I said yes tell me . she said "everything?" I said yes everything. she said OK what do you want to know? what took so long in that room ? she said well, we did a lot of stuff and , you know, guys need to rest a little between orgasms . " I said you made him cum twice?" she shook her head no then she said very quietly " not twice, four times". I was floored. " you made him cum FOUR times?" she just shook her sexy head up and down. I got even harder and more jealous. she could feel how hard I was getting and she smiled at me. I asked her what else , she said ": he ate my pussy for awhile " I said did you suck him?" she said yes . I must say this was KILLING me inside but somehow I was getting off on it. BIG TIME ! she just kept tickling my cock. Then something hit me. I said " and he fucked you" she said yes a lot " I said how, she proceeded to describe several different positions he had done her in most of which she had never done with me. my head was spinning. then I almost panicked asking her " you didn't let him cum in you did you?" she said "NO". I asked then where did he cum?" she said once on my stomach once in my hand. I said "and the other 2 times?" she said biting her lip, " ahhhh in my mouth ?" THAT almost made me faint. she had NEVER allowed me to cum in her mouth not ONCE ! I had asked her to several times and she had always flat out refused , and here she was letting this guy cum in her mouth not once but TWICE . ( I now realize that girls will only do that for Alpha males and Brandi was no exception) I asked her why did you do that? I was truly hurt. she just said " I really don't know? I just felt like doing it , I was very turned on and just wanted to please him as much as I could. then I asked the million dollar question"did you swallow it?" she just shook her head up and down yes. "both times?" she shook her head yes again. THAT REALLY HURT. I was STILL Rock hard. she told me they did 69 including STANDING 69 she said it was his idea to try it and it was really wild. I asked her point blank if she would do it for me and her answer STUNNED and wounded me . she didn't say word just shook her head NO.. I came harder that night than I had ever cum before thinking about all she had told me. but I also went to bed a little heartbroken. I still worshiped her. Part 3 later. she was far from finished with me.

Last edited:
Hi again, if you are reading this I am assuming you have read part 1. I will now tell what happened next. After the party we drove back to Brandi's dorm and I asked her if she had a good time an dose said yes. then I said " so do you wanna tell me the truth about where you were?" she denied being anywhere but the basement , I never went down there to look for her because I didn't HAVE to and her friends probably told her I didn't so she must have thought that would work. until I confronted her with what I had seen both the glimpse of her going into that room and what I saw thru the window. She just sat there I added " wearing white panties tonite are we?" still silence. I said , you were having sex with Jerry weren't you?" silence. I raised my voice "weren't you !!! " finally she couldn't take it and just blurted out "ok YES , I had sex with him alright?" now it was my turn to be silent. finally I just said "what the hell brandi?" I thought I was going to start crying. "why?' she just said . I don't know it just happened .I said "it just happened ? you for 3 hours? you fucked him for 3 hours". she said no we didn't FUCK for 3 hours ok?" I said then what ? she said " we did other stuff besides fucking " I couldn't believe this. such as ? I said. She just said "you're too upset I don't want to talk about it. we argued a bit more and she just blurted out " Oh for god sake will you stop acting like a little baby about it? It happened ok? YOU had sex with other girls before we met Iv'e never had sex with anyone but you, so it happened .he's hot and it happened GET OVER IT "she was done talking but the rest of the weekend was not so great. By sun we had patched things up a bit. I was helplessly in love with her ( and she knew it) and was ready to forgive her for pretty much anything for fear of losing her if I didn't.I WILL admit that there WAS a part of me I could not understand that was strongly aroused by the whole thing as much as it hurt and it HURT !!!

after a couple of weeks things calmed down and one Saturday night when I was visiting for the weekend at her dorm we were in bed naked fondling each other she was tickling my cock and we were talking erotic talk and it just came over me to see if I could get any details of that night with Jerry. the thought of hearing it made me ROCK hard ( I didn't understand why but it did.) So I said why don't you tell me everything you did with jerry at that party. she got the wry smile on her face and said " you sure you want to know?" I said yes tell me . she said "everything?" I said yes everything. she said OK what do you want to know? what took so long in that room ? she said well, we did a lot of stuff and , you know, guys need to rest a little between orgasms . " I said you made him cum twice?" she shook her head no then she said very quietly " not twice, four times". I was floored. " you made him cum FOUR times?" she just shook her sexy head up and down. I got even harder and more jealous. she could feel how hard I was getting and she smiled at me. I asked her what else , she said ": he ate my pussy for awhile " I said did you suck him?" she said yes . I must say this was KILLING me inside but somehow I was getting off on it. BIG TIME ! she just kept tickling my cock. Then something hit me. I said " and he fucked you" she said yes a lot " I said how, she proceeded to describe several different positions he had done her in most of which she had never done with me. my head was spinning. then I almost panicked asking her " you didn't let him cum in you did you?" she said "NO". I asked then where did he cum?" she said once on my stomach once in my hand. I said "and the other 2 times?" she said biting her lip, " ahhhh in my mouth ?" THAT almost made me faint. she had NEVER allowed me to cum in her mouth not ONCE ! I had asked her to several times and she had always flat out refused , and here she was letting this guy cum in her mouth not once but TWICE . ( I now realize that girls will only do that for Alpha males and Brandi was no exception) I asked her why did you do that? I was truly hurt. she just said " I really don't know? I just felt like doing it , I was very turned on and just wanted to please him as much as I could. then I asked the million dollar question"did you swallow it?" she just shook her head up and down yes. "both times?" she shook her head yes again. THAT REALLY HURT. I was STILL Rock hard. she told me they did 69 including STANDING 69 she said it was his idea to try it and it was really wild. I asked her point blank if she would do it for me and her answer STUNNED and wounded me . she didn't say word just shook her head NO.. I came harder that night than I had ever cum before thinking about all she had told me. but I also went to bed a little heartbroken. I still worshiped her. Part 3 later. she was far from finished with me.
Interesting!

Reactions: London666