My wife´s first vacation sex adventure

quickguy

Last year my hotwife decided to go for a week to a nice province of our country, alone. I told her that I was ok with that as long as she gave me details of every sex adventure she had. And so she did. This was her first and it was a hot one. I was at work when I received the text, it turned me on huge, so I had to go the the office bathroom and jerk off.
Yesterday tour left her very tired, so she decided to take a free day, using it for a nice sunbath in the hotel pool deck. So after breakfast she put on her tiny white bikini, the thong going deep between hes ass cheeks and the bra barely covering her big areolas and perky nipples. White is her favourite swinsuit colour because once wet it lets almost everything be seen by everybody, nipples and shaved pussy exposed. "It is like being nude" she told me one day at the beach. She had been very horny all night so wanted to find some nice company for the following. She walked sexy to the pool capturing all the hotel employess lustful watches and even some hubby was seriously addressed by his wife when she find his eyes staring at my wife´s almost naked ass. Very disappointed because the pool deck was deserted, she lied down on her chair concentrated in getting a nice tan. She was tempeted to go topless but remembered that she was in a very conservative state and didn´t want any trouble, so she left the tiny bra on, yet opening the button whick hold it tight. So her wonderful tits could almost completely be seen from any angle. A waiter came by and she asked for a drink. When he walked away she stared at his butt and saw a strong one. Imagining that butt pumping a hard cock inside her pussy, she began to get wet and horny. Even more when the waiter got back with his drink with a very notorious bulge in his pants. "I must fuck this guy" my wife thought and when she became aware that he kept staring at her from behind the bar, she turned around to sunbath her back and ass and took off the unbuttoned bra."He will come to me, I know he is hard for my body" let´s rest a bit. She had almost fell asleep when a soft male voice came from the chair next to her. Without even bothering in covering too much her tits, she lifted her head and saw a nice man in his fifties trying to start a conversation. He was married, in business travel, alone as she was. Tall, in good shape, blue eyes and white hair. My wife is a painter and he knew a lot about art, so it was easy for them to keep chating. "It might not be as good in bed as the waiter but I can leave the waiter for another dar" wife thought "this handsome daddy deserves a try". Wife loves swiming so they both stayed for a long time at the pool and when they got out the man, called Jim couldn´t take his eyes from the now visible perky nipples and shaved cunt. More drinks on the deck were to come, all brought by the waiter with a nice pole on. JIm started to get horny too and invited my wife to continue their interesting art chat in his room because he had some famous paintings to show her. She buttoned her tiny bra and went with Jim. "Hubby told me to have fun, a nice fuck is fun, so I am just doing what he wants". When Jim closed the door of his room, the bikini had already gone and my wife was naked watching him with lust in her eyes. Jim undressed quickly and to wife´s surprise the handsome had a 9.5 inch cock to make any pussy afraid of. But my wife loves big cocks and knows how to deal with them. She went on her knees and sucked him off, receiving a quick and thick load all over her tits. "You havent fuck in a while" she said. "Almost a month" replied Jim. My wife went to the bed and prepared to receive him doggy style, Jim entered from behind, his huge cock deep in wife´s pussy, his hands caressing her tits and gently at the begining but rough in the end he came inside wife pussy filling it with another huge load. In the process, wife came twice. Then she asked to ride his cock. Jim laid on his back and up wife went receiving the huge cock that was still rock hard to start the wild ride. While Jim sucked her bouncing nipples, wife came again and finally the both came at the same time, pussy filled with cum, with loud moans from both parts. She stayed naked in his arms for half an hour and then put on the tiny bikini and after kissing Jim goodbye, wife went walking to her room through the hotel, her pussy dripping Jim´s cum down her legs. "i am still thinking in the waiter, what a slut I am" wife said to herself

Last year my hotwife decided to go for a week to a nice province of our country, alone. I told her that I was ok with that as long as she gave me details of every sex adventure she had. And so she did. This was her first and it was a hot one. I was at work when I received the text, it turned me on huge, so I had to go the the office bathroom and jerk off.
Yesterday tour left her very tired, so she decided to take a free day, using it for a nice sunbath in the hotel pool deck. So after breakfast she put on her tiny white bikini, the thong going deep between hes ass cheeks and the bra barely covering her big areolas and perky nipples. White is her favourite swinsuit colour because once wet it lets almost everything be seen by everybody, nipples and shaved pussy exposed. "It is like being nude" she told me one day at the beach. She had been very horny all night so wanted to find some nice company for the following. She walked sexy to the pool capturing all the hotel employess lustful watches and even some hubby was seriously addressed by his wife when she find his eyes staring at my wife´s almost naked ass. Very disappointed because the pool deck was deserted, she lied down on her chair concentrated in getting a nice tan. She was tempeted to go topless but remembered that she was in a very conservative state and didn´t want any trouble, so she left the tiny bra on, yet opening the button whick hold it tight. So her wonderful tits could almost completely be seen from any angle. A waiter came by and she asked for a drink. When he walked away she stared at his butt and saw a strong one. Imagining that butt pumping a hard cock inside her pussy, she began to get wet and horny. Even more when the waiter got back with his drink with a very notorious bulge in his pants. "I must fuck this guy" my wife thought and when she became aware that he kept staring at her from behind the bar, she turned around to sunbath her back and ass and took off the unbuttoned bra."He will come to me, I know he is hard for my body" let´s rest a bit. She had almost fell asleep when a soft male voice came from the chair next to her. Without even bothering in covering too much her tits, she lifted her head and saw a nice man in his fifties trying to start a conversation. He was married, in business travel, alone as she was. Tall, in good shape, blue eyes and white hair. My wife is a painter and he knew a lot about art, so it was easy for them to keep chating. "It might not be as good in bed as the waiter but I can leave the waiter for another dar" wife thought "this handsome daddy deserves a try". Wife loves swiming so they both stayed for a long time at the pool and when they got out the man, called Jim couldn´t take his eyes from the now visible perky nipples and shaved cunt. More drinks on the deck were to come, all brought by the waiter with a nice pole on. JIm started to get horny too and invited my wife to continue their interesting art chat in his room because he had some famous paintings to show her. She buttoned her tiny bra and went with Jim. "Hubby told me to have fun, a nice fuck is fun, so I am just doing what he wants". When Jim closed the door of his room, the bikini had already gone and my wife was naked watching him with lust in her eyes. Jim undressed quickly and to wife´s surprise the handsome had a 9.5 inch cock to make any pussy afraid of. But my wife loves big cocks and knows how to deal with them. She went on her knees and sucked him off, receiving a quick and thick load all over her tits. "You havent fuck in a while" she said. "Almost a month" replied Jim. My wife went to the bed and prepared to receive him doggy style, Jim entered from behind, his huge cock deep in wife´s pussy, his hands caressing her tits and gently at the begining but rough in the end he came inside wife pussy filling it with another huge load. In the process, wife came twice. Then she asked to ride his cock. Jim laid on his back and up wife went receiving the huge cock that was still rock hard to start the wild ride. While Jim sucked her bouncing nipples, wife came again and finally the both came at the same time, pussy filled with cum, with loud moans from both parts. She stayed naked in his arms for half an hour and then put on the tiny bikini and after kissing Jim goodbye, wife went walking to her room through the hotel, her pussy dripping Jim´s cum down her legs. "i am still thinking in the waiter, what a slut I am" wife said to herself
Such a beautiful story and similar to an experience I had when I was overseas for work for three months. I'd been gone about five days when I got a text from my wife saying, "I have a visitor at the moment and I'm sitting on his enormous cock". I replied to ask who it was and heard nothing from her for nearly 36 hours. When she called me she sounded exhausted and when I asked why she said he was a really young guy and they had fucked non-stop for most of that time, catching a few hours of sleep here and there. She said he had bareback fucked her and emptied into her maybe five times. I'll never forget it.