My wife’s first time..

Ocguy

Male
Aug 10, 2021
All my past experiences have been about my first wife and I, this is the first time my current wife had a strange cock.

This all starts when my ex found out I was dating my wife. She showed up at work and showed a some pics of our MFMs with her coworker. I had warned my new girl and let her what my ex and I were into when married. She was understanding and told me not to expect her.

Well seeing those pics of my ex getting DPd by her coworker and I planted a seed that came up in Vegas years later after we tied the knot.

It was a Saturday after dinner and some cocktails we ended up at the Green door. Toured the place then ended up on the dance floor where we met a Latin couple around our age at the time. The other wife and mine got off and we decided to swap. My wife had one condition no kissing.

Well we’re in a room and his wife is riding me and he has my wife missionary. My wife made comment about not liking the condom, his wife said the same and they both slipped them off us.

I was hard as a rock watching this stranger bareback my wife for the first time, his wife was grinding on top I played with her tits, I heard my wife cry out she was going to cum. His wife’s pussy started contracting, I could feel her juices drenching my balls, he’s moaning out as nutting in my wife, that set me off and I unload into his wife. As my lady and started to dress the other wife later back as he ate my creampie.

My and I went back to our room, in the cab she was quite, once in the room we started making out, she l, I slipped off the dress as she crawled back and slipped of her sticky panties and asked I eat her out. I did, and we fucked again before passing out, waking to her sucking my morning wood, we go at it again before we had to check out.

We went to three swing parties and hooked with 3 singles before she decided that was it. This was around that time.

Attachments

• 20201130_203903.jpg
    20201130_203903.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 297