My wife’s friend

Dec 8, 2020
She was staying here and she’s gone home, but she’s left a small bag of clothes, including a small silk black g-string.

I jokingly emptied the bag out on the floor and picked up the g-string but my wife has said she genuinely wants me to whack off and cum on them. She knows I do it with her underwear and she says she likes the idea of me doing it under her orders unto her friend’s underwear too. She says she’s discussed dick sizes with her many times and she loves that I am bigger.

it feels slightly immoral but by the same token I like to please my wife and do as she asks. I told her I would think about it. What would you do? Could I look this woman in the eye again?

She was staying here and she’s gone home, but she’s left a small bag of clothes, including a small silk black g-string.

I jokingly emptied the bag out on the floor and picked up the g-string but my wife has said she genuinely wants me to whack off and cum on them. She knows I do it with her underwear and she says she likes the idea of me doing it under her orders unto her friend’s underwear too. She says she’s discussed dick sizes with her many times and she loves that I am bigger.

it feels slightly immoral but by the same token I like to please my wife and do as she asks. I told her I would think about it. What would you do? Could I look this woman in the eye again?
absolutely! drop a couple of loads on them.

Done. I fucked my wife and then I pulled out and she wrapped the gstring round my cock. I drenched it. Feel bad now but at the time it felt so satisfying. Must admit it will be very arousing when we give her her bag back knowing what we’ve done to one of her items of clothing.

Done. I fucked my wife and then I pulled out and she wrapped the gstring round my cock. I drenched it. Feel bad now but at the time it felt so satisfying. Must admit it will be very arousing when we give her her bag back knowing what we’ve done to one of her items of clothing.
She’s been and picked up the clothes. Me and my wife both enjoyed giving them to her.

I used to hang out with a co-worker often after work. after a while, she'd invite me over to her place. Inevitably, I had to use the restroom. Low and behold, I found her panties drawer there one day. I got a kick out of smelling and tasting

She has told you one of the things she desires to experience. best to encourage her to share more desires with you. ask her and tell her yo are ready to follow her where ever she wants to go.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun

It's not the eyes you have to worry about.

yes of course you will be able to look her in the eye, even while your cumming deep in her pussy for her, once she sees your bigger cock she will do what ever you want her to do for you, as long as you pleasure her with you superior cock, she will be yours, lol

Fill them up with a big lustful load!