My wife and her gym buddy - daydream

RobG1908

Male
Jun 15, 2021
South UK
I was away from home for a couple of nights and thought I’d check in with my wife Em by Facetime. Her phone rang a few times, and when she answered she looked hot and sweaty and was dressed in a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms. She explained that she’d just got back from the gym.

I heard a noise in the room, and Em turned the camera round to show her friend Jay, who waved to me. Em often meets Jay at the gym, and he sometimes comes back to ours for a drink when they’ve finished. He was also in gym kit – tracksuit bottoms and vest top – and was waving a glass of juice.

I chatted a while with Em about what I had been up to, and she told me about her day. Jay appeared in the shot behind Em, and added something about a new machine at the gym. He was leaning over her with his face close to hers (to get in the shot) and his hand on her shoulder.

Now the thing is, when Em goes to the gym, she always wears a sports bra. But it was very obvious, even with the limited picture I was getting on my phone, that she wasn’t wearing a bra at all under the thin T-shirt – and her hard nipples were obvious even to me through the screen, so must have been very apparent to Jay in the room with her.

I found myself daydreaming about what might have happened if Em had propped the phone up and continued letting me watch as Jay reached down and casually fondled her small breasts and hard nipples through the flimsy cotton fabric – perhaps with her leaning her head back and letting him kiss her soft lips as he felt her soft breasts.

My mind painted a picture of her lifting up her shirt to allow him sight and feel of her tits, kissing and nibbling at her neck as his big hands roamed all over her bare flesh. Of me straining to get the best view as he pulled the shirt up over her head and shrugged off his own sports vest, leaving them both naked from the waist up.

Then watching through the phone as he pulled off her tracksuit bottoms, leaving her with just one of her tiny, lacy thongs, his hand immediately diving down the front of the flimsy fabric to explore and investigate her smoothly-shaved mound and sweet, swollen lips.

Then Em slowly and in fascination pulling down his bottoms in turn, revealing what I imagine to be a long, thick, and curved penis, which she would gently caress before leaning forward to take it greedily into her mouth, her bare ass, bisected by the bright white strap of her little G-string, turned towards the camera.

I guess I don’t need to say how the videocall continued in my furiously working imagination. Just a daydream – but nevertheless, I do wonder what I would have seen if Em had accidentally left the connection open. The two of them chatting and laughing and sharing a drink? Or something more?

And why WAS she not wearing a bra after her trip to the gym?

IF019a.jpg

Last edited:
I was away from home for a couple of nights and thought I’d check in with my wife Em by Facetime. Her phone rang a few times, and when she answered she looked hot and sweaty and was dressed in a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms. She explained that she’d just got back from the gym.

I heard a noise in the room, and Em turned the camera round to show her friend Jay, who waved to me. Em often meets Jay at the gym, and he sometimes comes back to ours for a drink when they’ve finished. He was also in gym kit – tracksuit bottoms and vest top – and was waving a glass of juice.

I chatted a while with Em about what I had been up to, and she told me about her day. Jay appeared in the shot behind Em, and added something about a new machine at the gym. He was leaning over her with his face close to hers (to get in the shot) and his hand on her shoulder.

Now the thing is, when Em goes to the gym, she always wears a sports bra. But it was very obvious, even with the limited picture I was getting on my phone, that she wasn’t wearing a bra at all under the thin T-shirt – and her hard nipples were obvious even to me through the screen, so must have been very apparent to Jay in the room with her.

I found myself daydreaming about what might have happened if Em had propped the phone up and continued letting me watch as Jay reached down and casually fondled her small breasts and hard nipples through the flimsy cotton fabric – perhaps with her leaning her head back and letting him kiss her soft lips as he felt her soft breasts.

My mind painted a picture of her lifting up her shirt to allow him sight and feel of her tits, kissing and nibbling at her neck as his big hands roamed all over her bare flesh. Of me straining to get the best view as he pulled the shirt up over her head and shrugged off his own sports vest, leaving them both naked from the waist up.

Then watching through the phone as he pulled off her tracksuit bottoms, leaving her with just one of her tiny, lacy thongs, his hand immediately diving down the front of the flimsy fabric to explore and investigate her smoothly-shaved mound and sweet, swollen lips.

Then Em slowly and in fascination pulling down his bottoms in turn, revealing what I imagine to be a long, thick, and curved penis, which she would gently caress before leaning forward to take it greedily into her mouth, her bare ass, bisected by the bright white strap of her little G-string, turned towards the camera.

I guess I don’t need to say how the videocall continued in my furiously working imagination. Just a daydream – but nevertheless, I do wonder what I would have seen if Em had accidentally left the connection open. The two of them chatting and laughing and sharing a drink? Or something more?

View attachment 682015
you find out why she wasn't wearing a bra? If she went to the gym without one, I bet the guys were paying her lots of attention.

Love the cuckold fantasy, very hot.

View attachment 682015
So what ended up happening ?