My wife for black men

Osler

Male
I love the idea of black men looking at my wife (24f). More so I love the idea of black men having near nude/nude pics of my wife and jacking off to her for their own pleasure.

Many have told me in the past that she has a build for BBC’s and since then I feel like I’m not enough and should let hung black men enjoy her body. So if any BBC’s want some content of a sexy wife to jerk off to and cum to pm me. It would be my pleasure knowing she’s treating the more dominant males.

Last edited:
I love the idea of black men looking at my wife (24f). More so I love the idea of black men having near nude/nude pics of my wife and jacking off to her for their own pleasure.

Many have told me in the past that she has a build for BBC’s and since then I feel like I’m not enough and should let hung black men enjoy her body. So if any BBC’s want some content of a sexy wife to jerk off to and cum to pm me. It would be my pleasure knowing she’s treating the more dominant males.

Here’s a peak of her
She is a delicious so sexy and so makes my cock throbbing to feel her naked body close as I stroke my cock and shoot my cum oh fuck I and hungry for her

Reactions: Rem503
I sure wish I could help you out. I live in suburban NYC, where are you located? You need to find out if there are black men at her job that are nice and friendly. I am always very nice and friendly to everyone at work and have a few white women who seem like they might be interested in me sexually. If she does have black men she works with start to ask her about them. Does she know you have this fantasy? If she doesn't it would help to gradually start to let the cat out of the bag.

Also, do you have black friends at your job, the gym, etc. that you can start to cultivate and eventually introduce to her. Good luck with your search. I want to help white couples like you out, especially those who struggle to find someone suitable to help them fulfill this fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c