My wife got spied at the pool!

maron

Male
A few years ago at the pool I directed wife to a changing cubicle I knew had a spyhole (I had used it before), I had seen a young guy go in the adjoining one. I went in next one. Under the partition I could see both of their legs. The young guy was kneeling on a towel - I knew he was spying on her. I saw his legs starting to shake - then I saw my wife's costume fall to the floor. I got excited knowing he was getting a good view of her stark naked - her mature titties & hairy pussy on show! Next she raised one leg to put her foot on the bench - this would have opened her cunt wide, he would have a great view of her pink flaps as she dried between her legs. His legs started shaking vigorously!! My wife then started to put on her black lacy knickers. The guy's legs stopped shaking and he grabbed at his towel - he had shot his load spying on my naked 50yo wife!! Didn't take me long to cum too!

A few years ago at the pool I directed wife to a changing cubicle I knew had a spyhole (I had used it before), I had seen a young guy go in the adjoining one. I went in next one. Under the partition I could see both of their legs. The young guy was kneeling on a towel - I knew he was spying on her. I saw his legs starting to shake - then I saw my wife's costume fall to the floor. I got excited knowing he was getting a good view of her stark naked - her mature titties & hairy pussy on show! Next she raised one leg to put her foot on the bench - this would have opened her cunt wide, he would have a great view of her pink flaps as she dried between her legs. His legs started shaking vigorously!! My wife then started to put on her black lacy knickers. The guy's legs stopped shaking and he grabbed at his towel - he had shot his load spying on my naked 50yo wife!! Didn't take me long to cum too!
So hot

Do u want to watch me jerk off to her too?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat