My wife had the baby

Takemoment

Male
Gold
Finally after 9 months, my wife gave birth to a baby boy, his baby. I know it may be my imagination but I think the baby looks like him even though my wife does not think so. Regardless it is his baby, not mine. I could not put a baby in my wife so it is just something I have to live with and we both wanted children. I can honestly say I love the baby, but I cannot find the words to say "our" baby. I will raise him as my son, he has my last name, but I do wonder if he will grow up looking like his bio dad and how will that make me feel.

He did stop by to see the baby and to hold him. That was kind of hard for me to see, but we both thought it was the right thing to do. As he was holding the baby, all I could think of was him fucking my wife, putting his fertile see in her and knocking her up. Now was the outcome, worth it, but I felt so inferior. Yes I could get hard, yes I could fuck my wife, but I could not do what most guys can do. You take fertility for granted when young, but when it does not work, wow, it is definitely a blow to the ego.

My wife taking lovers rhroughout our marriage, one night stands, sucking a guy off here and there, one would think I could handle anything that might make me feel less like a man. Even the act of their intercourse with the intent of a pregnancy, I was okay with it. Knew it had a purpose. But now that the baby is here, it honestly has bruised my male ego. I will never express this to my wife, I do not want to put any kind of damper on the joy of having this baby.

• Love
Reactions: NMlover
When my wife had a son with her lover, it was prior to me being around. The boy was adopted and well raised by her sister who wanted a child. My wife had another baby with him after we had our own two, so it wasn't a problem thinking of their baby as mine. He's a wonderful addition to the family, but she's now decided to close her baby factory.

Reactions: Takemoment