My wife. I fantasize her fucking a random guy

I fantasize my wife fucking another guy. Who wouldn’t love to watch their latina wife fuck a BBC but sadly she isn’t into them. She’s only slept with 3 people total. That she’s told me. Her ex husband. The guy she slept with when she was with her ex husband and me. I wish she could give me details. I’m not a big guy. I’m about 4inches maybe 5 but no more. I’m the type that cums quick. I can start pounding nonstop for about a minute or 2 and then I need to stop or I bust. If only I could see how she acts nonstop because she Moo and those few seconds and tells me not to stop but obviously I do. When she asks me to go harder I stop too because the talk turns me ln and I cum right away View attachment 1088167View attachment 1088169View attachment 1088170View attachment 1088168View attachment 1088170View attachment 1088171
She is beautiful so Hot …I’m she she can have all the big cock she wants

I fantasize my wife fucking another guy. Who wouldn’t love to watch their latina wife fuck a BBC but sadly she isn’t into them. She’s only slept with 3 people total. That she’s told me. Her ex husband. The guy she slept with when she was with her ex husband and me. I wish she could give me details. I’m not a big guy. I’m about 4inches maybe 5 but no more. I’m the type that cums quick. I can start pounding nonstop for about a minute or 2 and then I need to stop or I bust. If only I could see how she acts nonstop because she Moo and those few seconds and tells me not to stop but obviously I do. When she asks me to go harder I stop too because the talk turns me ln and I cum right away View attachment 1088167View attachment 1088169View attachment 1088170View attachment 1088168View attachment 1088170View attachment 1088171
Very Nice Thank You!