My wife is 31 and wanting to fuck a younger guy in the UK

My wife's BF is young enough to be her son. That what makes it so hot when he spanks her ass, and get his dick sucked. He controls her old ass. She says "he fucks me until he is finished."
Right now we are still pretty young, she’s 23 and im 26, but hopefully when we get older if we’re still in the lifestyle she likes younger boys, i did find it hot when the two highschool kids fucked her.

Reactions: licklegz
Right now we are still pretty young, she’s 23 and im 26, but hopefully when we get older if we’re still in the lifestyle she likes younger boys, i did find it hot when the two highschool kids fucked her.
It is an extra turn on for me to see this young man dominate her so. I love to hear her moans and see the look on her face as he fucks her. To be honest he beats her pussy up!!! I could not fuck like that even when I was his age.

Reactions: Nathaniel
It is an extra turn on for me to see this young man dominate her so. I love to hear her moans and see the look on her face as he fucks her. To be honest he beats her pussy up!!! I could not fuck like that even when I was his age.
I definitely understand, i stayed watching as they both pounded her pussy that time and tag teamed on her. And it didnt help that both were at least twice my length and girth, needless to say she loved it, and i was kind of ashamed, being how they were younger and pleasuring my wife in ways i cant, but i thanked them afterwards and told them they’re welcome to fuck her again.

When i was 13 Older cousin took me along for a ride with a few of his buddies they were 16 and 17 picked up some beer went to a house knocked on door older lady I found out later was in her early 50s but blonde just slightly chubby attractive about 5ft tall and she fucked us all bareback asked who the young kid is (me) said I could go first afterwards told me to come back any time i wanted except when vechile in drive way cuz she no want her husband to find out Yes I went back 2nd or 3rd time she said she would like it if i brought some friends my age with me cuz she liked young guys only if they could be discreet and her husband not find out over the next 12-15 years i fucked her a lot always bareback she never asked anybody for a condom guys used to pick her up sometimes and take her out and gangbang her and not only me there was an awful lot of guys fucking her