My Wife is a BBC Queen

Hello from Central Florida, we are a cuckold couple in our late twenties, we’ve been married for 2 years and have been together for 4.
My wife is a sexy Latina, thick fit. 5 foot 3 130lb
Never skips leg day at the gym ;)
We both love making new friends and meeting new people as well as always looking to find bulls for her.
We love this lifestyle, she is BBC ONLY at this point and has been for the last year. She has multiple bbc bulls that she hooks up with pretty regularly.
She keeps me caged most of the time especially when her and her bull are together whether I’m there watching or not. Sometimes she fucks her bull while I’m at work and they will send me pics and videos, two of her bulls she has been hooking up with for a couple years now and we’ve built enough trust to let them come over when they want if I’m at work or away.

She loves taller dominate black men and is definitely her type. She and her bulls often tease and humiliate me when they are together, but Outside of closed bedroom doors we have a very close loving relationship :)

Recently me and her have talked about trying to get a gang bang set up for her and her best friend (who is also a hot wife) while me and her friends hubby watch and film.
Her friend and her hubby know we are in the lifestyle and they know we know about them. we have discussed this scenario with them recently and they would love to make it happen.
Her friend is similar to her, she is Latina also, amazing body around the same size and height
and Her friend is 32. she is also a BBC queen.

The ideal scenario would be for us to get an airbnb somewhere out of town (we can travel where ever and make a weekend trip out of it) and have atleast 4-5 BBC bulls fucking her and her friend, and me and her hubby will both be caged watching and filming.
All of the bulls would need to be bbc, as my wife and her friend strongly prefer that.

if this is something that interests you please feel free to reach out :)

Last edited:
Hello from Central Florida, we are a cuckold couple in our late twenties, we’ve been married for 2 years and have been together for 4.
We both love making new friends and meeting new people as well as always looking to find bulls for her.
We love this lifestyle, she is BBC ONLY at this point and has been for the last year. She has multiple bbc bulls that she hooks up with pretty regularly.
She keeps me caged most of the time especially when her and her bull are together whether I’m there watching or not. Sometimes she fucks her bull while I’m at work and they will send me pics and videos, two of her bulls she has been hooking up with for a couple years now and we’ve built enough trust to let them come over when they want if I’m at work or away.

She loves taller dominate black men and is definitely her type. She and her bulls often tease and humiliate me when they are together, but Outside of closed bedroom doors we have a very close loving relationship :)

Recently me and her have talked about trying to get a gang bang set up for her and her best friend (who is also a hot wife) while me and her friends hubby watch and film.
Her friend and her hubby know we are in the lifestyle and they know we know about them. we have discussed this scenario with them recently and they would love to make it happen.
Her friend is similar to her, she is Latina also, amazing body around the same size and height

The ideal scenario would be for us to get an airbnb somewhere out of town (we can travel where ever and make a weekend trip out of it) and have atleast 4-5 BBC bulls fucking her and her friend, and me and her hubby will both be caged watching and filming.
All of the bulls would need to be bbc, as my wife and her friend strongly prefer that.

Sexy and fuckable!

Your wife and girlfriend sound AWESOMEwe jave been.in the lifest4 for 5 years it has been very rewarding for us. After alot of yalki g and research my wife recently got her first blackening a very gentleman she told me he has a 10 in plus cock.that really git to.her besides the sex they went to black clubs black nen and white girlfriends only. She told me shes going to be spending one weekend a month with him.She says she wants to.have a interracial relationship.with him for the entire wekend with him.once a month

Let’s do it

They love there bulls are you totally pussy free or only.when shes with them
My hotwife enjoys her hotwife time out side of out marriage she just went black.I'm caged when she plays and.I"m.pussy free a few days beforeher hot wife dstes for a day or two since she just got blackened she tells me i.have to. E pussy free a week before her black cock.dates and a day after.It would be great to chat with you or pm me Bob

You said she is bbc only does that.mesn you dont get to fuck.her

• Haha
Reactions: bhappy_39