My wife is cheating on me again

Harvey

Male
From
UK
My very sexy wife has cheated on me a few times. It really turns me on, but I don't want to encourage her too much. A while ago she had a regular lover who fucked her much better than me, so I got worried about losing her. She used to tell me that he gave her the most enormous orgasms, as he was very good with his tongue and always made her come with his cock as well. I can make her come with my hand and my tongue, but I often can't make her come with my cock. She just told me "he's better than you", which strangely enough got me very excited. Anyway, fortunately her boyfriend moved abroad, but she stills turns me on by talking about him.

Recently my wife starting fucking someone else. I have a big cock, but my wife tells me that her new lover's is really huge. She says I'm good in bed, but that her new man - like her old boyfriend - is much better than me. She makes me come quickly by telling me that she's cheating on me with a much better man, which probably makes her want him even more. She says she won't leave me, but she goes away for nights and several days with her new man, whereas she only fucked her old boyfriend after lunch dates or when I was away. I am very turned on by her cheating, especially when returns from sessions with her man and tells me how well she's been fucked. However, I think I may be losing her. I've asked her what I should do to be better in bed, but she just says that I'll never compare with her boyfriend. She won't let me watch them, but after I unknowingly licked her recently-fucked pussy she has let me do that again occasionally. Any advice?

My very sexy wife has cheated on me a few times. It really turns me on, but I don't want to encourage her too much. A while ago she had a regular lover who fucked her much better than me, so I got worried about losing her. She used to tell me that he gave her the most enormous orgasms, as he was very good with his tongue and always made her come with his cock as well. I can make her come with my hand and my tongue, but I often can't make her come with my cock. She just told me "he's better than you", which strangely enough got me very excited. Anyway, fortunately her boyfriend moved abroad, but she stills turns me on by talking about him.

Recently my wife starting fucking someone else. I have a big cock, but my wife tells me that her new lover's is really huge. She says I'm good in bed, but that her new man - like her old boyfriend - is much better than me. She makes me come quickly by telling me that she's cheating on me with a much better man, which probably makes her want him even more. She says she won't leave me, but she goes away for nights and several days with her new man, whereas she only fucked her old boyfriend after lunch dates or when I was away. I am very turned on by her cheating, especially when returns from sessions with her man and tells me how well she's been fucked. However, I think I may be losing her. I've asked her what I should do to be better in bed, but she just says that I'll never compare with her boyfriend. She won't let me watch them, but after I unknowingly licked her recently-fucked pussy she has let me do that again occasionally. Any advice?
I never had trouble making my girlfriend’s cum before I got married. Got married, can’t seem to make my wife cum with my cock but guys she’s been with could. So I began to think it was me, I was inadequate. During those breakups and while she was fucking someone who could make her cum their his cock - I started fucking some other women secretly. No issue making them cut at all.

The problem? Attraction. My wife just simply isn’t attracted to me that way and therefore she isn’t into the sex with me like she’s been with other guy (or wasn’t, remains to be seen if that’s changed now). You don’t necessarily have to have a donkey dick to make a woman cum.

Cheating is bullshit, especially if you’ve given her the green light to have a lover and she still does it behind your back. There’s no respect there and in my opinion, no love. There’s nothing wrong with our wives fucking other men as long as it’s mutually agreed upon, respect is there, love is there and trust and honesty. If you’re hurt by her actions then you need to discuss it with her and come to some agreeable terms or pack up and hit the road.

If it were me, I’d let her have her fun. But I’d also encourage her to fuck other men so she didn’t get too reliant on one lover. There’s a lot more to a relationship than just sex so if she loves you AND knows she’s free to fuck, then I would have thought she’s a lot less likely to leave than if she wasn’t getting what she needs. But that’s just my opinion and I don’t know anything about your relationship other than that she’s cheated before. But if she’s done it before and is now doing it again, it’s likely she’s going to do it anyway so you may as well encourage her and enjoy the fact that she’s getting fucked.
James
Thanks. Yes, she's cheated before and she's told me there are guys that she would fuck if they came onto her. She also knows that that I get turned on when she cuckolds me with a better man than me. She doesn't tell me if she cheats with someone who's worse in bed. I just find it awkward when she gets off with other men at parties, weddings, etc.; but I'll encourage her as you suggest.

I never had trouble making my girlfriend’s cum before I got married. Got married, can’t seem to make my wife cum with my cock but guys she’s been with could. So I began to think it was me, I was inadequate. During those breakups and while she was fucking someone who could make her cum their his cock - I started fucking some other women secretly. No issue making them cut at all.

The problem? Attraction. My wife just simply isn’t attracted to me that way and therefore she isn’t into the sex with me like she’s been with other guy (or wasn’t, remains to be seen if that’s changed now). You don’t necessarily have to have a donkey dick to make a woman cum.

Cheating is bullshit, especially if you’ve given her the green light to have a lover and she still does it behind your back. There’s no respect there and in my opinion, no love. There’s nothing wrong with our wives fucking other men as long as it’s mutually agreed upon, respect is there, love is there and trust and honesty. If you’re hurt by her actions then you need to discuss it with her and come to some agreeable terms or pack up and hit the road.
It is mutually agreed, and I’m turned on, not hurt. I suppose I’m a bit nervous as her boyfriend is much bigger and better in bed than me: this turns me on, but makes me worried I might lose her. We’ve agreed she can go on fucking him, as long as she doesn’t tell others or embarrass me in public. I guess that’s all ok.

It is mutually agreed, and I’m turned on, not hurt. I suppose I’m a bit nervous as her boyfriend is much bigger and better in bed than me: this turns me on, but makes me worried I might lose her. We’ve agreed she can go on fucking him, as long as she doesn’t tell others or embarrass me in public. I guess that’s all ok.
Very much ok. 👍🏻

Reactions: toolman2c