My wife is hot

Totty

Couple
Hello bros
me And my wife r talking a lot about the idea of swinging
i think she will not do it in real one shot 😒 so I’m searching for a couple to start sharing cam sex life together
im trying to encourage my wife about the idea of sharing her body and hot moments with others gradually till I reach the goal of seeing her with a bull or to swing
thanks bros

Hello bros
i think she will not do it in real one shot 😒 so I’m searching for a couple to start sharing cam sex life together
im trying to encourage my wife about the idea of sharing her body and hot moments with others gradually till I reach the goal of seeing her with a bull or to swing
thanks bros
Just a couple of suggestions to start off with. She must be a willing participant in any activity. Ease her into any lifestyle she is willing to participate in. 1. Maybe start with photo's and post, let her see the responses she gets. 2. Maybe some short vids again with the responses. 3. Join in on a live chat maybe a single female or male with mutual masturbation, 4. Do the same with a couple. The entire time you could pitch doing something in person. Sometimes its easier to ease into versus going from 0 to 100. She may be a bit inhibited to start right off with a couple on cam.....Just some thoughts to consider.

Hello bros
thanks bros
PM us bro, we like to chat and more..

Reactions: Totty
Just a couple of suggestions to start off with. She must be a willing participant in any activity. Ease her into any lifestyle she is willing to participate in. 1. Maybe start with photo's and post, let her see the responses she gets. 2. Maybe some short vids again with the responses. 3. Join in on a live chat maybe a single female or male with mutual masturbation, 4. Do the same with a couple. The entire time you could pitch doing something in person. Sometimes its easier to ease into versus going from 0 to 100. She may be a bit inhibited to start right off with a couple on cam.....Just some thoughts to consider.
hi Bhorn , I already started in pics stages , and movies , was nice , I will take ur recommendation to start chatting first before cam , thanks 🙏🏻

Reactions: ray28 and Bjorn
Hello bros
thanks bros
hi Bhorn , I already started in pics stages , and movies , was nice , I will take ur recommendation to start chatting first before cam , thanks 🙏🏻

Reactions: Bjorn