My wife is Hot

Just wanted to share how hot is my wife. And this site is the only place where I can talk about it.
This morning she called me to explain what's happened to her earlier...
She was at the gaz station and the guy behind her car seems to be staring at her.
She left the gaz station, making him a cute smile, nothing else.
Then she went to the Tim Hortons for a coffee at the drive through. When she tried to pay, she had been informed that her bill was already payed... She look back, it was that guy...

Just to be polite with the guy, she waited him and he parked his car near her's. They talk a little and he told her she was a very lovely woman and asked if they could exchange their phone numbers.. And she agreed...
She has now a "potential" new hotwife partner...

Just wanted to share how hot is my wife. And this site is the only place where I can talk about it.
She was at the gaz station and the guy behind her car seems to be staring at her.
Then she went to the Tim Hortons for a coffee at the drive through. When she tried to pay, she had been informed that her bill was already payed... She look back, it was that guy...

Just to be polite with the guy, she waited him and he parked his car near her's. They talk a little and he told her she was a very lovely woman and asked if they could exchange their phone numbers.. And she agreed...
That is so sexy. She is a flirty wife. Im sure he saw her wedding ring.

Reactions: toolman2c

Has she been a hotwife before, or would this be her first time?

Reactions: toolman2c