My wife is isolating with her boyfriend

Ladonawire

Male
Gold
My wife has been seeing her boyfriend for over 4 years now and has decided she wanted to stay with him during isolation, it's got very serious between them lately so I wasn't going to try and stop her. She's been there since last Wednesday, the longest they have spent together before now is a week in Ibiza together the last couple of years. I'm not sure which way it will go now will she get sick and come back or will this be the beginning of the end? How about you guys, what's the longest your wife or gf has spent with her lover and how did it go?

Reactions: pistolpete
My gf stayed with the first guy that she met for 8 days. I posted a story about that visit. It was erotic, exciting, and it also was upsetting when she would not follow our agreement, and refused to leave for an additional 5 days.

The photos are from him, she was txting me, telling me that they were hungry, going to eat, and we going to 'play' later. As you can see, they had been kissing, and playinglittle ho.jpegMay and Jamie.jpeg around already.

My gf stayed with the first guy that she met for 8 days. I posted a story about that visit. It was erotic, exciting, and it also was upsetting when she would not follow our agreement, and refused to leave for an additional 5 days.

The photos are from him, she was txting me, telling me that they were hungry, going to eat, and we going to 'play' later. As you can see, they had been kissing, and playingView attachment 367294View attachment 367295 around already.
I absolutely love Filipina hotwives/GFs -- they are my favorites to enjoy... thoroughly. Kudos to you for having her :)

I absolutely love Filipina hotwives/GFs -- they are my favorites to enjoy... thoroughly. Kudos to you for having her :)
Thank you very much for your kind words. I have no choice, Im so in love with this lady.

We chat three or four times a day though separated by the Pacific Ocean, and the last thing each of us does is say 'mahal na mahal kita nang buong puso, sobra' to the other before we sleep each day!

I have been in both roles, cuck and as a bull. The longest my wife spent with a lover was a 3 day weekend away and the details were fantastic to hear. Doing the laundry after was a huge tell tale sign as they had sex right before coming home and her thong was absolutely cover with a nice white film so I know they had a really great time together the whole weekend. As a bull I have spent several overnights away with a lover and sent her home well filled.

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire

The photos are from him, she was txting me, telling me that they were hungry, going to eat, and we going to 'play' later. As you can see, they had been kissing, and playingView attachment 367294View attachment 367295 around already.
Love to meet her

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
I have been in both roles, cuck and as a bull. The longest my wife spent with a lover was a 3 day weekend away and the details were fantastic to hear. Doing the laundry after was a huge tell tale sign as they had sex right before coming home and her thong was absolutely cover with a nice white film so I know they had a really great time together the whole weekend. As a bull I have spent several overnights away with a lover and sent her home well filled.
That's how I found out my wife was fucking her boyfriend in the beginning, I was doing the washing

Reactions: sterling

Beautiful lady