My wife is loving this lifestyle

Wife and I from Philadelphia and have talked about living this lifestyle for a long time and finally a few months ago we were out having drinks and she saw a guy she used to date. A little bit later she was asking if I wanted to see her flirt with him. I of course said yes. One hour later He had her in his truck and she recorded so I could watch later and also I went outside to see some of it. Afterwards he went back with his friends and my wife came back to the seat next to me she left just a little bit ago. One thing I loved was there was a decent amount of people that saw them and what they did. I couldn’t believe how destroyed and wet her pussy was. Two nights later she gets a message at 12 and it’s him. He’s at the bar and wanted her to get in hood truck and wait for him, we rushed up there and he was there with his friend. They both used her outback of the bar with others watching on. It was a great start into this. My favorite thing is the nervous feeling I have before she meets a guy. She had me shave her and give her feet pedicures and paint her toes. Love it. (Pic below).

Attachments

• IMG_4691.jpeg
    IMG_4691.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_7485.jpeg
    IMG_7485.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0164.jpeg
    IMG_0164.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 197
Wife and I from Philadelphia and have talked about living this lifestyle for a long time and finally a few months ago we were out having drinks and she saw a guy she used to date. A little bit later she was asking if I wanted to see her flirt with him. I of course said yes. One hour later He had her in his truck and she recorded so I could watch later and also I went outside to see some of it. Afterwards he went back with his friends and my wife came back to the seat next to me she left just a little bit ago. One thing I loved was there was a decent amount of people that saw them and what they did. I couldn’t believe how destroyed and wet her pussy was. Two nights later she gets a message at 12 and it’s him. He’s at the bar and wanted her to get in hood truck and wait for him, we rushed up there and he was there with his friend. They both used her outback of the bar with others watching on. It was a great start into this. My favorite thing is the nervous feeling I have before she meets a guy. She had me shave her and give her feet pedicures and paint her toes. Love it. (Pic below).
I wanna fuck her harder and take her heaven at bedroom for long time

You said you talked about it for years, were you expecting your wife to do what she did a few months ago? You mentioned that on both occasions that people witnessed her being fucked, did she know or care? You sound pleased that she was seen. Have you guys talked about that? How are things going now that it's been a few months?

I’d love to play with her if ya interested lmk I’m from Pa also