My Wife, My Boss - Part 2

TImaki320

It has been almost a month since my wife and my boss started seeing each other. He gave her a job as his executive assistant, and she travels with him a couple of times per week. I often drive them to the airport. People at the office have noticed. I had a coworker approach me Friday and flat out ask - "dude, how do you feel when your wife leaves with him for a three day trip"? I just shrugged it off and said "its her job, besides the age difference is too big she would never be interested in him". But I think their chemistry comes through at work no matter how hard they try to hide it.

In our private life away from work, he is at our house now most nights. His place in the closet has gotten bigger and I pretty much sleep in the guest room, some nights even if he is not here. She either "too tired" to deal with me or she is losing interest. I have tried to keep a good attitude throughout the affair. Our bank account is bigger than ever, we are caught up on bills and she is always in a good mood.

My only concern is he is starting to push the limits. What I mean by that is he is taking her to parties with other couples. There is a "house" near where we live that couples meet and it is very "open". I am afraid he is introducing her to a dangerous lifestyle. What I didn't know about him - is he is involved with a biker "club". Some of his friends are not of the best character and the things my wife are getting exposed to are far from her upbringing. I have hear them talk about the parties. Sometimes they are gone for over 24 hours. The other day I walked in on her in the bathroom; she had a tattoo of his initials on the inside of her pelvis. I asked her "what the hell" - she told me not to worry, family would never see it. I asked why would she do something like that and she told me "to mark it as his". Shortly after, he came in the front door (has his own key now), told me good job today (from work) and then walked into the bathroom as she stood there naked. He stood behind her, rubbed her body as he looked at them in the mirror. His hand went down to the tattoo where he rubbed it and told her it looked good. She looked at me in the eyes and then closed the door. I could hear him taking her bent over the sink. My life now I suppose.

I am worried he is taking her down a dangerous road. I can't believe the changes in this girl I love so much. I will bear it because I do indeed love her. I'll keep hanging in there but after just a month - I have seen a lot of change in her.

Reactions: mirella.hango
It has been almost a month since my wife and my boss started seeing each other. He gave her a job as his executive assistant, and she travels with him a couple of times per week. I often drive them to the airport. People at the office have noticed. I had a coworker approach me Friday and flat out ask - "dude, how do you feel when your wife leaves with him for a three day trip"? I just shrugged it off and said "its her job, besides the age difference is too big she would never be interested in him". But I think their chemistry comes through at work no matter how hard they try to hide it.

In our private life away from work, he is at our house now most nights. His place in the closet has gotten bigger and I pretty much sleep in the guest room, some nights even if he is not here. She either "too tired" to deal with me or she is losing interest. I have tried to keep a good attitude throughout the affair. Our bank account is bigger than ever, we are caught up on bills and she is always in a good mood.

My only concern is he is starting to push the limits. What I mean by that is he is taking her to parties with other couples. There is a "house" near where we live that couples meet and it is very "open". I am afraid he is introducing her to a dangerous lifestyle. What I didn't know about him - is he is involved with a biker "club". Some of his friends are not of the best character and the things my wife are getting exposed to are far from her upbringing. I have hear them talk about the parties. Sometimes they are gone for over 24 hours. The other day I walked in on her in the bathroom; she had a tattoo of his initials on the inside of her pelvis. I asked her "what the hell" - she told me not to worry, family would never see it. I asked why would she do something like that and she told me "to mark it as his". Shortly after, he came in the front door (has his own key now), told me good job today (from work) and then walked into the bathroom as she stood there naked. He stood behind her, rubbed her body as he looked at them in the mirror. His hand went down to the tattoo where he rubbed it and told her it looked good. She looked at me in the eyes and then closed the door. I could hear him taking her bent over the sink. My life now I suppose.

I am worried he is taking her down a dangerous road. I can't believe the changes in this girl I love so much. I will bear it because I do indeed love her. I'll keep hanging in there but after just a month - I have seen a lot of change in her.
It may be time to move on.