My Wife Natasha Experiences

Here is an account of the first time I mentioned to my wife that I fantasised about her seducing other men while dressed in satin blouses and Skirts etc.
Although I got turned on reliving it as I put my memories into words, this is not intended to be an erotic story. I just thought I would share me experience to see if anyone else out there is going though the same thing.

I have had a fetish for satin, especially blouses and skirts, for as long as I can remember and over the years it had developed to the point where I had begun to fantasise about seeing my partner seduce other men while dressed in a classy satin blouse and skirt.
I had opened up to Natasha about my fetish for satin and silk quite early on in our relationship and within a year or so we had amassed a modest collection of satin blouses, skirts lingerie and nightwear. I think it’s fair to say she indulged me in my fetish but made it clear that she wanted me to want her, not just her in satin.
Although my fantasy of her with other men was growing in intensity by the day, I was terrified that she would think I was weird so I did all I could to keep it to myself and managed to do just that for about eighteen months until, that is, we went to Venice for a long weekend.
On the second evening we were there was her birthday and I had booked us a table at a famous restaurant to celebrate. Natasha looked fantastic dressed in her purple satin blouse and a black satin pencil skirt. Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to see the lace trim of her black satin bra and the pearl necklace and high heels she topped her outfit off with were just perfect.
After dinner we went to the hotel for a drink and we were sat at the bar. I sat there mesmerized by how stunning she looked, how the purple satin of her fitted blouse caught the light and seemed to caress her body with the lightest move. Suddenly I was shaken out of my thoughts by the sound of someone speaking English. We both turned and saw a young American guy sat at a table and speaking on his mobile and, as we did so, he looked up and saw us looking at him. Over the next few minutes, I was sure he was him checking Natasha out and had a feeling Natasha was enjoying it. I couldn’t be certain but think she might have even run her fingers over the thigh just to tease him. My cock was pounding.
A little while later the guy came up to the bar to pay his bill and, overhearing, us speaking English to one another, said “Hi”. Natasha turned to return the greeting and immediately something in her eyes told me that she was attracted to him. There was no mistaking that he was checking her over as we exchanged a little small talk. My cock had been hard all evening, but know it was throbbing in my pants as I watched him discretely peek down her blouse. The conversation only lasted a few minutes and then he was gone to catch his flight, but it was obvious to me that for that brief time Natasha forgot I even existed. Seeing his eyes taking her in and seeing the desire in her eyes had me bursting in my pants.
After he had left I tried to compose myself. She said he was nice and I told her I could see that she fancied him. I guess she thoughtI was feeling jealous, so she tried to deny it. I told her I didn’t mind and gave her a smile that I hoped would show I liked it, but I could tell she was thinking I was just testing her.
The sex we had that night was the best we’d ever had. It was obvious she was thinking about him and getting more turned on than ever as I fucked her, and my cock had never been so hard or quick to bounce back.
I spent the next day desperate to talk about what had happened and convince her I was turned on and not jealous, but her denial the night before told me she wasn’t ready to be that open with me.
In the evening she dressed in her black satin blouse and red satin skirt and lingerie. I was desperate to tell her how turned on I had been but knew it was best to wait till dinner when the wine had loosened her up before approaching the subject again.
By the time the dessert arrived at the table I could see that the wine had worked its magic and confessed that I has never been so turned on before and knew she had felt the same way.
At first she was going to deny it, but then admitted that she had been attracted to him and that the way he looked at her made her want him. I confessed that just talking about it had my cock throbbing. She learned over and felt my bulging cock under the table and I could see she liked it. She then began to confess that she had been turned on and had been thinking about him all night and day.
Seeing that she was finding the honesty liberating, I took the opportunity to tell her that if she ever found another guy attractive, she could tell me and I would be more than okay with it. She said she would, but I could tell she still found the whole thing a bit strange.
The next morning when the alcohol had worn off, she got all serious and said that she loved me and didn’t need another man, that it was just a one-off thing and it wouldn’t happen again.
My heart immediately sank and I tried to reassure her that I wasn’t jealous and had been wanting it for ages, but she didn’t want to discuss it any further.
All I could hope was that the seed had been planted in her mind and would grow with time.

over the next few months the only progress towards Natasha actually seducing another guy in front of me was limited to a bit of dirty talk during sex. I had a feeling that she might be thinking I was all talk and would get jealous if it really happened, or that I might be jealously testing her to see if she was faithful to me.
Then, something happened that would change things.
Natasha started acting distant towards me. This had been going on for a few weeks, and I was just hoping it would pass by itself. Then arriving after we’d had an uncomfortable time at a party we’d been two I decided to address the elephant in the room and I asked her why she seemed so unhappy.
She started crying and said that, she had cheated on me with a guy who had been working as a temp in her firm. I felt like my heart had been ripped out. I was sure she was going to leave me, and the humiliation and jealousy hit me like a wave. Then, she told me that she loved me more and anything and begged me to forgive her. I couldn’t believe my ears. I was so relieved. I her and I kissed her tear-soaked face and told her that I didn’t want to lose her and that we’d get through this. Just then I realised how turned on I was by the thought of her fucking him behind my back “Jesus, you’re a sick fuck” I thought to myself.
After a couple of hours and couple of bottles of wine had passed, and emotions had calmed down a little, I could no loner keep my horny curiosity to myself and began to ask her for some details.
She told me that he was much younger than us and that it was just a big thrill seducing him. How their flirting led to her sucking his cock at work and fucking him at her sister’s empty house. Through all of this I was trying my best not to show how turned on I was, but I could not keep up the pretence and confessed that I was so turned on that had just cum in my pants. She looked confused, so I stood up, opened my pants and showed her my hard, cummy cock.
From that moment she knew that I had really been serious when I had been telling her she had permission to do whatever she wanted. Needless-to-say, I pressed her for more and more details about her affair and we fucked over and over that night, but I’ve deviated from the heart of the matter for long enough, so I’ll leave it there.

I hadn’t seen my older brother Mark since his marriage fell apart and he went to live in New Zealand a few years earlier. We had never really been close, so I was surprised when he called to ask if he could stay at our house for a few days while he came home to finalise his divorce. Despite it not being the best time for us with work and all, I couldn’t really say no, and besides, since he had never met Natasha, it would be a good way for him to finally get to know my wife.
As I had to be in London with work on the day he was to arrive, Natasha said she’d finish work a little early and pick him up at the airport in the afternoon.
While I was travelling back on the train Natasha called to say that she had brought Mike home and that she had booked a table in one of our favourite restaurants for dinner. I told her it would be a couple of hours before I got home asked if everything was ok.
“Everything is fine. He’s in the shower. Don’t worry about us, I’ll open a bottle of wine and we’ll wait for you to get home.”
Knowing Mark had never been at ease with women he didn’t know well, I had been dreading the idea of coming home and finding them sitting there in awkward silence but, to my relief, when I finally got to the door of our apartment, I could hear laughter.
When I walked into the living room, they were sat drinking wine and chatting happily. I greeted my brother and caught up for an hour while and Natasha got ready for dinner. She called me from the bedroom to tell me we would be late for dinner.
I could smell the faint scent of Natasha’s perfume when I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom to find Natasha stood in her cream satin underwear. As I put my shirt on, I felt my cock stiffening as I watched her take her black pencil skirt out of the wardrobe and slide it over her stockinged legs till the tight satin traced the outline of her hips.
She saw me watching: “Do you like?” she asked, with a cheeky smile on her face.
It was all I could do to respond with mumbled “yes”.
Then she reached into the wardrobe again and pulled out her cream satin blouse, and I watched as she slowly slid her arms into the sleeves, buttoned it up just enough to be able to see the lace trim of her bra, and tuck it neatly into her skirt.
She looked over to see me stroking the bulge in my pants.
“I see you really like it.” She said, as she turned to the mirror and inspected herself before reaching into her jewellery box for her pearl necklace.
I went behind her and took the necklace. Taking in her perfume as my trembling fingers fastened her necklace was more than I could handle and I grabbed the blouse covered breasts and pressed my throbbing cock against her ass, as I kissed her neck. Then feeling my try to pull up her skirt, she pulled my hands away.
“No, you’ll have to wait till later.”, she said with some regret in her voice. “Now behave yourself and go and talk to your brother while I finish up here.”
I did as I was told, and a few minutes later I heard the unmistakable sound of her high heels hitting the hardwood floor, as she slowly walked down the hallway.
We both looked over as she walked into the living room and my brother’s chin almost hit the floor as his eyes took her in.
“Do I look OK?” She said, with a smile that said she knew exactly what we thought.
We both nodded and Mark was just about to mutter something when the taxi driver rang the bell.
She led the way out and, following behind them I could see that he was watching her ass sway as she walked.
I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t help enjoying the fact that my brother was obviously attracted to my wife.
In the restaurant the wine started to take affect and Natasha and we all loosened up a little more and, as we did, Mark began to let his guard down and I could see him occasionally try to peek down her blouse when he thought we weren’t looking. Then I saw that Natasha noticed him doing it and instead of pulling away, she then began to lean in closer to him.
Although I felt pangs of jealousy, I heart was beating like drum and my cock was throbbing at the thought of this unthinkable fantasy.
Just then my boss called about something important and I excused myself and left the table to take the call. I stood by the bar and watched them from a distance as my boss told me something about our accounts. The call was over within a few minutes, but I was so strangely erotic watching them from distance that I stayed there for another twenty minutes. Seeing from their body language that they were enjoying each other’s company and were even gradually moving closer to one another in my absence had my cock leaking in my pants. I knew if I stood there any longer, I would fill my pants, so I begrudgingly returned to them.
As soon as they saw me returning to the table they moved slightly apart and I could see from their faces that they would rather I had stayed away.
I knew then what I had to do.
In the hope that they would stay out alone together, I paid the bill and I told them that I wasn’t feeling too good and should go home. However, I must have acted too well because Natasha looked concerned and ordered a taxi for us all to go home.
On the way home in the taxi I said that it was just the wine making my sleepy because I‘d been working late all week. This seemed to ease her concerns and I said l was feeling better and we should all have a drink a home.

thought it might be safe to make my move.
I crept out of bed and slowly turned the handle on the door with trembling hands before pulling it open inch by inch to make sure it didn’t make a sound. My cock was dripping as I tip-toed down the hallway towards the living room. As I got closer I could hear the faint sound of their voices, but couldn’t hear any actual words. When I got to the door I realised that what I could hear was Natasha moaning with pleasure.
I stood there for a few minutes listening to her pleasure and knew I needed to see what they were doing. There was a glass window in the door, but I knew that they were to the left of the door and that if I were to peek though and they were facing my direction, there was every chance they would see me. Although I knew I would be risking everything, I had to look. I took a quick peek through the glass and could make out Natasha on the floor. To my relief she was facing the other side of the room and could not see me. I peered through the glass again, this time more slowly, and could see her on her hands and knees, his hands were on her breasts and her body seemed to contort with pleasure as he squeezed her nipples and fucked her harder and harder.
“Oh god yes, fuck me.” She begged, as she felt each trust of my brother’s hard cock fill her desperate, cheating pussy.
My aching cock could take no more and I felt my pants fill with burst after burst of warm cum and I suddenly realised that it was a matter of time before they’d see me and I quietly made my way back to bed. I waited there for another hour and forty minutes before I heard Natasha slowly open the door, undress and slip into bed with her back to me. The aroma was fantastic, a heady mix of sex and cum.
Before I knew it, I was awoken by the sound of Natasha opening a drawer. It was Saturday morning and Natasha was finishing getting ready for the gym. She grabbed her bag, kissed me and said she’d be back by twelve.
I heard the front door close and then waited a few minutes to give her a chance to come back for anything she might have forgotten, before looking on the floor for the clothes she had been wearing the night before. Unusually, they had not been left there, so, already trobbing with excitement, I went into the bathroom to check the laundry basket.
My hands were trembling with excitement as I lifted her silky satin blouse I still smelled of her perfume and, as I inspected it, I saw dried cum marks up the front and on the collar. I pulled out her panties and discovered they were still moist. The unmistakable smell of pussy and cum was still so intense and I lifted them to my face and breathed it in deeply before tasting it. Then unable to resist any longer, I took her blouse and gently rubbed the silky material on my eager balls before wrapping it around my aching cock and covering it with streams of hot, creamy cum, as my brother had done while Natasha was wearing it.
I quess they felt guilty by what had happened and after receiving a few text messages in the morning (Probably from Natasha) my brother said his ex had booked him a room in a hotel near hers.
For fear of it harming our relationship and harming the family, I have never even hinted that I have any idea of what they did that night. Believe me, I have been, and still am, desperate to tell Natasha how turned on I was by it, and that she needn’t feel ashamed, but I know it would probably do more harm than good. Besides, that night I learnt an important lesson: The act of cheating is part of the turn on for Natasha.

I have just been reminiscing about a night in a latin music club on holiday when Natasha pretended to be alone a d I watched a group of friends try to pick her up.
I was so turned on discreetly hiding in the background in the club, watching them all move closer and closer to where she was stood and start to try to chat her up in her black satin blouse, leopard print satin pencil skirt ,stockings, suspenders, and heels . There were two that I could immediately tell were her type and it wasn't long till I could see her flirting with them. I was so turned on and I felt a spurt of cum in my pants when I saw her slowly, purposefully run her fingers over the opening of the blouse and play with her collar to ensure she got their full admiration as they got to know each other.
She glanced over to check I was enjoying the show and I nodded my encouragement. That she was attracted these two guys in particular must have also been obvious to their friends because they stepped out of the race and moved on.
My cock was pounding and not knowing what she had in mind was exquisite torture for me. I was desperate to get her alone to talk to her, but there was no way to do it without them seeing, so all I could do was watch helplessly as she moved closer and closer to them. Intimately chatting with one ,then the other. The body language was unmistakable - touches, smiles, eyes fixed on one another as they chatted and laughed.

I was already trying to stop myself cumming in my pants again at the sight of her flirting when she took one of them by the hand and led him on to the dance floor. I frantically made my way to a better vantage point and saw him stand there for a moment, taking her in as she swayed her hips invitingly before putting her arms around his neck and pressing her body close to his as she danced slowly. They began to kiss deeply and he ran his hands slowly down her back and around her satiny waist. I knew she could feel his hard cock pressing against her as she moved her body over his.
He grabbed her arse, pulling her closer as they continued to kiss, then his fingers moved over the soft satin of her blouse and cupped her breasts. I felt myself burst again at the thought of how sexy her, firm satin-covered breasts over her firm beasts must feel against his fingertips. and imagined how hard her nipples must feel when the buttons of the pockets pressed against them as he squeezed.

She turned round and began to grind her arse against his stiff cock as she moved to the music. His hands were no longer discrete as he squeezed her breasts harder, and could feel every ripple of the satin as it moved over her body beneath his fingers.
She looked over, and when her eyes met mine again they showed me just how turned on he was getting her. She gave me a wicked smile and then turned round and started to stroke his hard cock through his pants as she kissed him.

Suddenly I noticed his friend stood a few feet to the right of me on the edge of the dance floor. I had been so absorbed in watching Natasha that I hadn't been aware that he'd also been enjoying her little show.
The music changed and then it seemed she and Cam, the guy she had been dancing with, began to make their way off the dance floor, but when they got to his friend, Steven, she just went straight to him, kissed him hard then, turning to give me a discreet smile, led them both to some sofas in a secluded corner of the club.

When I finally managed to find a place near the sofas from which I could watch her without drawing attention to myself, Natasha was sat next to Steven on a sofa. I could see her tongue rolling against his as they kissed and he ran his hands over her and massaged her silky blouse-covered breasts. Cam then sat on the other side of her and was now kissing her neck. My eyes followed his hand as it slid slowly down her shoulder and the sleeve of her blouse.

He then slid his fingers up her leg to the hem of her skirt and she her parted her legs to invite his hand inside. My cock was throbbing as I watched him trace his fingers along her stocking and up her suspender belt.
By now Steven had undone a few buttons on Natasha's blouse and the feeling of him sucking and biting her nipples was already bringing her to the edge of orgasm when she felt his friend's fingers push her silky wet panties aside and then rub her desperate, swollen clit. The sensation of lips, teeth and fingers pleasuring her was more than she could bear, and she let out a moan and quivered as climax after climax coursed through her body.

It would seem you fancy yourself a writer of sorts.
Will you take a look at page after page of previous entries please?
They substantially are ALL short and to the point. Something ur obviously incapable of.

Give some consideration to use of band with and the time of other readers/members.
Publish your novellas elsewhere seems more than appropriate.
Geez.....(.

I have just been reminiscing about a night in a latin music club on holiday when Natasha pretended to be alone a d I watched a group of friends try to pick her up.
I was so turned on discreetly hiding in the background in the club, watching them all move closer and closer to where she was stood and start to try to chat her up in her black satin blouse, leopard print satin pencil skirt ,stockings, suspenders, and heels . There were two that I could immediately tell were her type and it wasn't long till I could see her flirting with them. I was so turned on and I felt a spurt of cum in my pants when I saw her slowly, purposefully run her fingers over the opening of the blouse and play with her collar to ensure she got their full admiration as they got to know each other.
She glanced over to check I was enjoying the show and I nodded my encouragement. That she was attracted these two guys in particular must have also been obvious to their friends because they stepped out of the race and moved on.
My cock was pounding and not knowing what she had in mind was exquisite torture for me. I was desperate to get her alone to talk to her, but there was no way to do it without them seeing, so all I could do was watch helplessly as she moved closer and closer to them. Intimately chatting with one ,then the other. The body language was unmistakable - touches, smiles, eyes fixed on one another as they chatted and laughed.

I was already trying to stop myself cumming in my pants again at the sight of her flirting when she took one of them by the hand and led him on to the dance floor. I frantically made my way to a better vantage point and saw him stand there for a moment, taking her in as she swayed her hips invitingly before putting her arms around his neck and pressing her body close to his as she danced slowly. They began to kiss deeply and he ran his hands slowly down her back and around her satiny waist. I knew she could feel his hard cock pressing against her as she moved her body over his.
He grabbed her arse, pulling her closer as they continued to kiss, then his fingers moved over the soft satin of her blouse and cupped her breasts. I felt myself burst again at the thought of how sexy her, firm satin-covered breasts over her firm beasts must feel against his fingertips. and imagined how hard her nipples must feel when the buttons of the pockets pressed against them as he squeezed.

She turned round and began to grind her arse against his stiff cock as she moved to the music. His hands were no longer discrete as he squeezed her breasts harder, and could feel every ripple of the satin as it moved over her body beneath his fingers.
She looked over, and when her eyes met mine again they showed me just how turned on he was getting her. She gave me a wicked smile and then turned round and started to stroke his hard cock through his pants as she kissed him.

Suddenly I noticed his friend stood a few feet to the right of me on the edge of the dance floor. I had been so absorbed in watching Natasha that I hadn't been aware that he'd also been enjoying her little show.
The music changed and then it seemed she and Cam, the guy she had been dancing with, began to make their way off the dance floor, but when they got to his friend, Steven, she just went straight to him, kissed him hard then, turning to give me a discreet smile, led them both to some sofas in a secluded corner of the club.

When I finally managed to find a place near the sofas from which I could watch her without drawing attention to myself, Natasha was sat next to Steven on a sofa. I could see her tongue rolling against his as they kissed and he ran his hands over her and massaged her silky blouse-covered breasts. Cam then sat on the other side of her and was now kissing her neck. My eyes followed his hand as it slid slowly down her shoulder and the sleeve of her blouse.

He then slid his fingers up her leg to the hem of her skirt and she her parted her legs to invite his hand inside. My cock was throbbing as I watched him trace his fingers along her stocking and up her suspender belt.
By now Steven had undone a few buttons on Natasha's blouse and the feeling of him sucking and biting her nipples was already bringing her to the edge of orgasm when she felt his friend's fingers push her silky wet panties aside and then rub her desperate, swollen clit. The sensation of lips, teeth and fingers pleasuring her was more than she could bear, and she let out a moan and quivered as climax after climax coursed through her body.
please keep posting. ignore the assholes.

Reactions: toolman2c
please keep posting. ignore the assholes.

i like the way she flirts in public. random hook-ups can be huge fun for the ladies. it reinforces her sexiness, desirability & sense of adventure. good for her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c