My wife on vacation...

rickncindy

Couple
Mar 24, 2020
Indianapolis
My wife took a vacation to Florida & stayed with her ex husband on his boat for a night just as a convenient place to stay until the next day. They have continued to stay distant friends for years with no playing around (according to her). Although we play with other men sometimes, she told me that she wasn't going to fuck him but yet she sent me this video from his shower as a tease to me. Looks like she is gaping from being fucked to me & she has always told me he was very well hung, yet wont admit it. I have never seen her gaping like this before even after I fuck her good & she has her legs spread wide afterwards...what do you think? Looks likes he has some very thick meat to me.

Attachments

• cfla.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • fl gaping from ex.png
    fl gaping from ex.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 712
My wife took a vacation to Florida & stayed with her ex husband on his boat for a night just as a convenient place to stay until the next day. They have continued to stay distant friends for years with no playing around (according to her). Although we play with other men sometimes, she told me that she wasn't going to fuck him but yet she sent me this video from his shower as a tease to me. Looks like she is gaping from being fucked to me & she has always told me he was very well hung, yet wont admit it. I have never seen her gaping like this before even after I fuck her good & she has her legs spread wide afterwards...what do you think? Looks likes he has some very thick meat to me.
Naughty wives. Where would we be without them!

Yep he wore that out

Reactions: rickncindy
My wife took a vacation to Florida & stayed with her ex husband on his boat for a night just as a convenient place to stay until the next day. They have continued to stay distant friends for years with no playing around (according to her). Although we play with other men sometimes, she told me that she wasn't going to fuck him but yet she sent me this video from his shower as a tease to me. Looks like she is gaping from being fucked to me & she has always told me he was very well hung, yet wont admit it. I have never seen her gaping like this before even after I fuck her good & she has her legs spread wide afterwards...what do you think? Looks likes he has some very thick meat to me.Love
Love look of her pussey

From the swollen and red labia and the swollen clit I would say she was fucked really good and most likely right before the pic's were taken.