My wife wants to be your whore

Ella es una hermosa puta. Pagaría por ella…incluso la llevaría a un viaje de fin de semana.
Ella es una hermosa puta. Pagaría por ella…incluso la llevaría a un viaje de fin de semana.
Me agrada la idea pero no es necesario que tengas que pagar por ella comparto a mí esposa sin ningún pagó y de llevarte a mí esposa a un viaje en fin de semana está súper la pasaría muy bien mí mujer gracias

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Me agrada la idea pero no es necesario que tengas que pagar por ella comparto a mí esposa sin ningún pagó y de llevarte a mí esposa a un viaje en fin de semana está súper la pasaría muy bien mí mujer gracias
Buena puta
Buena puta
Buena puta

My wife has the fantasy of men paying her for sex. I’ve decided to let her indulge this fantasy as long as I get to be her pimp 😜.
We are completely serious and going ahead with this. Serious offers only from UK based men and couples. Happy to accept your wife as pa
My wife has the fantasy of men paying her for sex. I’ve decided to let her indulge this fantasy as long as I get to be her pimp 😜.
We are completely serious and going ahead with this. Serious offers only from UK based men and couples. Happy to accept your wife as.In London as well.