My wife's cheating friend

hotratz

Male
Gold
Wife has a friend from childhood, married, lives on the other side of the US. She cheats on her husband, has been caught out multiple times. Seems each time, she'll contact wife, asking how to get out of the predicament. So, she just got caught - again. This time, she left husband standing there shouting, while she rode off with boyfriend. This time boyfriend is a long time friend of husband. He will lose face once this gets out among his other friends. Husband disappeared for a couple days, she stayed with boyfriend. I imagine they spent the time fucking.
Anyhows, husband returned to their hotel room last night. Interested to see if they work things out. Seems she told wife that once they quit arguing, she'll sit on his face. Nothing wrong with that. Just this time, she'd been fucking boyfriend all day - so husband bound to be eating some cum from boyfriend. He doesn't seem like he would like that.
My wife has told her they just need to open up some, uses us as a example. At first, she didn't believe wife, but then wife showed her a video of her getting fucked that I took. Also told her that I'll carry her for dick, and just watch, or video. Don't join in. lol. Well, that has happened a couple times, but I like to be involved... Seems wife's friend is jealous of her now that she knows I carry my wife around so she can get all the different cock she wants... lol

Sounds like you're a cuckold husband already.
And you enjoy it.
Well, my wife does have sex with other men, so that do make me a cuck. But, we also enjoy mfmf and mfm. We don't tie each other up or anything - we ain't weird... You'd have to know the dynamics of their friendship to understand it all. A update on wife's friend - appears once her& husband got back to the US, divorce may be happening. IMO, way past time.

• Wow
Reactions: slappin8silly57
I'm sure I saw this picture of her on another site with a completely different pre view not saying your using it but someone is whoever why they are spoilers